Wow.

Wow.

Postby TheangryQ on Wed Jun 26, 2002 12:54 pm

This comic just keeps getting freakier.

In a good way.
TheangryQ
Regular Poster

Postby Lanty on Wed Jul 03, 2002 7:57 am

COOL...thanks for actually posting something on the board. No one seems to like hanging out at the Plugin Boy board. Perhaps the comic scares everyone away.

AND...stick around. The comic only promises to get freakier and freakier until you can't stand freaky.
Lanty
Regular Poster

Postby TheangryQ on Sun Jul 07, 2002 2:23 pm

Neato.

I don't know why people seem to shun the board. I guess it's because it's kind of hard to think up comments about the comic sometimes (other than, "Oooh"), and when there's not a lot of activity, it's hard to create activity.

Hmm.
TheangryQ
Regular Poster

Postby Lanty on Mon Jul 08, 2002 6:42 am

I guess it is hard to comment on the comic, isn't it? I mean, it's not a gag strip or anything. All fifty editions so far are part of one large story. It's difficult to discuss a work in progress.

Anyway, Phase 2 of Plugin Boy starts this week. I'm sure you've probably noticed that the title character is rarely in the comic. Well, that's all about to change. Now that some basic plot threads have been established, the focus will shift to Plugin Boy's current situation as well as his past. Hopefully it'll explain a whole lot of the "why's and what for's".

Cool.
Lanty
Regular Poster

Return to Pluginboy