possible LabGoats, Inc. products

possible LabGoats, Inc. products

Postby Analytical Boy on Thu Jun 20, 2002 11:12 pm

Hello all,

As Petie mentioned in an earlier post, we are thinking about offering several new LabGoats, Inc. products for people to buy. Although we probably would not sell their shirts (because of questionable quality, only the best for our readers) cafepress has come up with a new line of products that might be of interest to some of you. You can preview the full line-up at:

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/products/index.aspx

along with the base price of each. As an example, if someone is interested in their very own "LabGoats, Inc. Insulated Cooler Bag", then we will design a logo for it. We might even be able to customize it, making it truly unique (in the rare case that we ever sell more than one). Personally I'm partial to the License plate holder and the wall clock to name two. I just wish they'd sell spatulas. 'Cause nothing says "I love you" like a LabGoats, Inc. spatula. (kudos to the first to spot the reference)...

anyways, let us know either by this forum or by e-mail :D

-todd
Analytical Boy

Postby CaptainSpam on Thu Jun 20, 2002 11:49 pm

Man, and I get all my spatulas at Spatula City (The 10th is only a penny!). :-)

I was actually planning on getting my friend one of the old "Have you hugged your labgoat today?" shirts (He's a chem major... he's already got the caffeine molecule shirt from ThinkGeek, so...), but then the link vanished. Drat. How good/lousy ARE Cafepress's shirts, anyhoo? I mean, they can't be THAT good if they mass-produce them like that with any ol' design people come up with...

Hm... maybe have Del brewing coffee using a bunsen burner and a beaker as the design on the coffee mug? Might work. Oddly, I'm having a hard time thinking of a similar thing for the barbeque apron...

The wall clock would have to have H, He, Li, Be, etc, etc on it for the numbers, of course. But, I think that's been done before... drat.

Just a few ideas. I'm the Computer Engineer of the neighborhood, so mayhaps I don't know what's right for you wacky Chemical Engineers. :-)
- CaptainSpam
The Dementia of Magic - Somewhere between Tolkien and Monty Python.
CaptainSpam
Regular Poster

Postby MrKraw on Fri Jun 21, 2002 6:05 am

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd love to have a 16-oz LabGoats-branded glass mug to swill my er, um.. *Kool-Aid* from.

OH YEAHHHHHHH!

The only thing is with the problems that cafepress has with product quality on its clothing, can the mugs be any better? I don't want my logo to wash off the first time I stick the mug in the dishwasher :)

I am with Spam on the branded spatula though... Perhaps if you dropped the rest of the product line, you could sell spatulas... and that's all.
MrKraw

Postby Speaker on Tue Jun 25, 2002 1:11 pm

what about official labgoats condoms, made the same latex as the infamous "lab goats gloves"
or official labgoats depends, so when you don't have time to stop, you can always remember labgoats, or even...
labgoats...GOAT A real live goat w/ a stamp of the labgoats logo :-)
ok..maybe not
-Andy
Speaker
Regular Poster

Return to Labgoats, Inc.