Ideas for fall schedule

Ideas for fall schedule

Postby Scatman on Thu Jun 13, 2002 6:41 pm

Well, at the tender age of 36, It looks like I may be going back to school this fall. I keep picturing myself attempting a triple lindey off the high dive at the university pool. Anyhow, I'm not sure how the increased demands on my time will affect things here at Fried Green Comics. Worst case would have me cutting back to two new comics a week. But that doesn't mean I can't still update three times a week. Here's an idea for a little filler if it's needed:

Wildcard Wednesdays!: I figure I still have some old CE stuff and some old never seen cartooning efforts that I could post on Wednesdays to keep things lively. Or I could post anything relative to cartooning and comics in general. I'd also invite any readers to e-mail me any of their work they'd like to post. If I get some participation, I think that this could be fun!

This is just one idea, and i welcome suggestions from anyone here on how we could keep things rolling if my schedule gets too hectic. I should probably take my studies a little more seriously this time around. I'm paying this time, not my parents.

So any thoughts on Wildcard Wednesday or any other suggestions?
Scatman
Regular Poster

Return to Home Fries