I figured folks would want this in order to help aid their own comic's drawing style, rendering style, whatnot. Folks can come here with questions and have everyone else answer.
So what are the rules?
1. No spamming or off-topic posting in here. I carry the Wooden Mallet.
2. No flame wars. One technique is as valid or as good as another. Plus, that goes double with OS/Paint program flame wars... except for Microsoft Paint. That you can yell "GET GIMP!" at.
3. No acting like a primadonna, thinking your comic is the best. If you think you're so perfect, don't post here. Got it?
4. If you have reference material, please drop a direct URL to it.
5. Critiques about content should be posted in Comic Pitching. Style critiques can be posted here.
Questions? That's what the forum's for.