i swear im not a girl

i swear im not a girl

Postby Brat Prince on Thu May 02, 2002 12:22 am

firstly grrrrrr to computer crashing
secondly Yay the forums work
this is basically a catch up topic, since i havent been using the computer lately.
So whats been happening with everyone?
me : got mistaken for a girl in a bar, big shock when i turned around (need hair cut me thinks)
Got 5 or so essays to do in May.
Missed out on chatting up cute skater boy that was perving at me because i was with straight friends and it was a straight bar.
Come ever closer to comming out to best friends... but dont.
Not talking to one of my friends because he incurred in my territory when i was chatting up a girl.
Thats about it

oh and YAY Avs work too
I am the devil's son and I wish I could be good
keep you satisfied
Brat Prince

[b]oyoiy[/b]

Postby Tanigawa on Sun May 05, 2002 10:43 pm

these forums don't work too well but everyone's been bitching (with good reason!) 'bout that so I won't dwell. What's new? Not a hell of a lot. Went to a Bif Naked concert on Saturday, it an awesome time. I was in the first row so I was always in contact with the bands. Finally finished my exams (the first set, they'll be more in a couple months :cry: ) Had a pretty laid back week which is rare so I'm enjoying it. If been thinking about how I can come out to my parents and family but I definately can't do it now. I have to wait a couple years at least. ::sigh:: I gotta get some sleep, I'm near exhaustion, g'night.
Tanigawa

Ack!

Postby Thistle on Wed May 08, 2002 5:06 pm

Tanigawa's got my avatar subject!!! ACK!!

Well...well...I've got his hair, so nyah! :P

And mine is cuter.

Hey, the forums are back and actually working. Neat.
"...You said 'Let's dance' and I said 'O.K' and the next thing I know you're all foom with the fire and the evil and the kill'n..."

--Lenore

<a href="http://glamourlust.keenspace.com">Glamour Lust</a>
Thistle
Regular Poster

Postby Tanigawa on Wed May 08, 2002 5:15 pm

your's may be cuter but mine just looks cooler. So there! ::sticks out tongue and winks:: but Xelloss does truly rock, ne?
Tanigawa

Xelloss da bomb, baby!

Postby Thistle on Wed May 08, 2002 6:16 pm

Tanigawa wrote:your's may be cuter but mine just looks cooler. So there! ::sticks out tongue and winks:: but Xelloss does truly rock, ne?

Aww, hell yeah...they didn't show near enough of him in the series. And I'm a stout Xelloss/Lina follower. Screw Gourry. Guy's a loser. Let him have Selphiel. They'd have cute but brainless children.

"...You said 'Let's dance' and I said 'O.K' and the next thing I know you're all foom with the fire and the evil and the kill'n..."

--Lenore

Thistle
Regular Poster

But then....

Postby Thistle on Wed May 08, 2002 6:18 pm

I'm not exactly against the Xel/Zel pairing either. >=)
Thistle
Regular Poster

Postby Tanigawa on Wed May 08, 2002 7:28 pm

Gods, I live for the Zel/Xel pairing! Xel/Lina and Zel/Lina are my next favs but I truly love the Zel/Xel. I totally love the picture. I think I've seen it on QOS's webpage before.
Tanigawa

That's exactly where it's from

Postby Thistle on Thu May 09, 2002 4:13 pm

Got that one and the one of Xelloss and Zelgadis in bed. Mmmm...

Hee, isn't ZOTC and ZOTR just the best Slayers fanficition out there? I LOVE the QOS!!! I also love Miss N and Silvestris and Pairaka and...um... well, especially the QOS. Man, I had a chance to actually meet her last year and I blew it! She was at a con here in Dallas and I totally forgot about it. :cry: Oh well. Maybe another time.

--Lenore

Thistle
Regular Poster

Postby Tanigawa on Thu May 09, 2002 8:23 pm

Yes, the QOS truly is a great author. I love ZOTR so much and am so happy that she said she'd post another chapter *soon*. I actually found out about Glamour Lust via her site and that's what persuaded me to go here. Gods, I'm happy I did. I love this comic so much!
Tanigawa

Return to Glamour Lust