The rest of the crew

Postby Lordjulius on Fri Apr 19, 2002 10:08 pm

OK, we have Will, Harry and Stu guarding the cigars. For those who are worried about Stu's crack about the "War of Northern Aggression," don't worry. The Professor isn't trusting any of them more than he has to. Notice the cigars are inside his force field.

Rikk, Kath and Shanna are infiltrating Washington, D.C., trying to foil a possible assassination attempt and generally gather in telligence.

That leaves the two Tims, Meighan, Guth and Alisin (Rumy's still out of commission, I assume). What are they doing? Are they still in the time machine, or do they have another mission?

In some ways, this strip was more fun when I'd just discovered it and was catching up on the archives big gulps at a time, two or three weeks or a month or two or even more all in one sitting. Now that I have to wait, day after day, like some of you have been since the beginning, I understand why you both love T and hate him at the same time . . .
Lord Julius
Grandlord of Palnu

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Lordjulius
Regular Poster

Postby Ray Radlein on Fri Apr 19, 2002 10:50 pm

On 2002-04-19 23:08, lordjulius wrote:
OK, we have Will, Harry and Stu guarding the cigars. For those who are worried about Stu's crack about the "War of Northern Aggression," don't worry. The Professor isn't trusting any of them more than he has to. Notice the cigars are inside his force field.

Rikk, Kath and Shanna are infiltrating Washington, D.C., trying to foil a possible assassination attempt and generally gather in telligence.

That leaves the two Tims, Meighan, Guth and Alisin (Rumy's still out of commission, I assume). What are they doing? Are they still in the time machine, or do they have another mission?

Wild, unsupported guess: Alisin is numbly sitting with Rumy, trying not to think about anything at all; Meighan is hovering around her, unsure of what to do. Fanboy is studying the medical equipment and trying to understand (possibly with help from the equipment itself) what it all signifies. And Tim and Guth are bending their mighty brains to the task of trying to monitor the General's activities using the equipment in the Time Box.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Strom Thurmond Congress wagh'nagl fhtagn.
Ray Radlein
Regular Poster

Postby Sebastian on Sat Apr 20, 2002 7:23 am

On 2002-04-19 23:08, lordjulius wrote:

you have forgot Jackie.
Sebastian

Postby Meganeguard on Sat Apr 20, 2002 9:46 pm

hey, LordJulius, that was the same way it worked for me. I discovered FANS! pretty late, and I enjoyed reading huge chunks of the story at one time, for awhile it seemed like it would go on forever without stopping sadly i was wrong. Maybe i should just read the entire thing again
Meganeguard
Regular Poster

Return to FANS!