Favorites

Postby CarolineHat on Wed Apr 10, 2002 1:19 pm

Okay, It's officaial I inflict pain on Pen. . .

*Glowers* It isn't my frigging fault I forgot how to make the backgrounds black! Plus, I saved 'em under .bmp, but It won't do that! Guess I'll have to edit it. Wicked, wicked compression. .gif then. *Sighs*

And I know about the link. I was working on it at school today and dragged the mouse over the link when my friend poked me, "You forgot the http!"

>.<
Known As: Caroline
Race: Dark Elf (Or whatever kinda elf I feel like.)
Skills: Ranged Weapons, Magic, fencing, throwing things, and sewing things from newspapers.
Class: Dual-classed Thief-Mage
Mage Specialty: Handling Cold things that don't seem very cold to me.
Spells: Icicle, Snowball, Comet, and Snow. . .you get the gist.
Prefered Weapon: A bow. Or Sniper Rifle. Whatever's around. . .
Sayings: "You make me feel so. . .uh, special?"
CarolineHat
Regular Poster

Postby PenChaft on Thu Apr 11, 2002 2:36 am

Yay! I can read them now! *laughs* Danke!

Here's a suggestion : Hatastrophe. Y'know, from catastrophe. 'Cept it's got a "hat" in it.
...Y'know, I think that's a worser name than Sprite Show! lol. I'll stop trying to make up names now... ^^;;
PenChaft - the colourful oxymoron
home page - <A HREF="http://www.jasonbradley.com/pen/" TARGET="new">Corrupt Eden</A>
hiatusing comic - <A HREF="http://deviate.keenspace.com/" TARGET="new">Deviate</A>
finished comic - <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/chaft_kilanias/" TARGET="new">Walkabout</A>
PenChaft
Regular Poster

Postby CarolineHat on Thu Apr 11, 2002 3:38 pm

OOOOOOOH!

Me like. It's silly, stupid, and talks about hats -

It's an excellent name! Now, for your prize. . .(I mkae promises, I keep 'em! Yep! You get to appear!)

*Stares at Pen eagerly and waits*
Skills: Ranged Weapons, Magic, fencing, throwing things, and sewing things from newspapers.
CarolineHat
Regular Poster

Postby ThunderClaw on Thu Apr 11, 2002 6:19 pm

Feh. All I've got to work with making my comics is Paint and Microsoft Photo Editor. I can't save it in .bmp, or the file size is more than 1 MB for one six-panel comic! So I save it .jpg with MPE, which has a good translation algorithm.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ThunderClaw on 2002-04-14 09:49 ]</font>
ThunderClaw

Postby PenChaft on Fri Apr 12, 2002 3:30 am

...you can save as GIFs in Paint... O.o I don't know about PhotoEditor... =D I use PhotoShop.
You -could- try saving it as BMP in PhotoEditor and then converting it to GIF in Paint.

Yay me! I won the naming competition! I'm first out of one! hehe. Glad you liked my first entry, Caroline. I had to... er... make Terra realise there were WORSE names than Sprite Show! *laughs*
PenChaft
Regular Poster

Postby ThunderClaw on Sun Apr 14, 2002 8:47 am

I tried that. Doubled the distortion with only about 10 KB savings. Bleh. >_<
ThunderClaw

Postby ChristianC on Sun Apr 14, 2002 12:47 pm

Isn't this a discussion about favourite characters and SS episodes?
Yah, I got meself a new <a href="http://www.angelfire.com/comics/chrc/index.html">homepage</a>
And I'm gonna start making a new comic soon
ChristianC
Regular Poster

Postby Pizza_Guy on Tue Apr 16, 2002 7:06 am

if I learned anything from this comic, it was to rethink my thoughts on gays.
Video games don't make people violent.
Violent people make video games!
-Me
Pizza_Guy

Postby ThunderClaw on Tue Apr 16, 2002 7:14 am

On 2002-04-14 13:47, ChristianC wrote:
Isn't this a discussion about favourite characters and SS episodes?

WHAZZA MATTER WITH GETTING OFF TOPIC?! YOU SOME KINDA TOPIC NAZI OR SOMETHING?!?!

RUMORS OF MY SANITY WERE HIGHLY OVERSTATED!)(&!#%)t(*@)(is_d)cvo BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!
ThunderClaw

Postby CarolineHat on Fri Apr 19, 2002 10:15 am

Hehe, Pen. It's okay! There <i>are</i> worse names, but that's not one of them.

Oh, yeah. My computer is crashing, only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. >.< Hectic. I burnt all me comics onto a disc, yay.
CarolineHat
Regular Poster

Postby Pizza_Guy on Mon May 27, 2002 6:10 am

Maybe we should get back on topic...

Wow, this board is easier than the last one.
Pizza_Guy

Postby PenChaft on Sun Jun 02, 2002 2:30 am

A lot easier!

Now all we need are a few more... oh... SS comics to help us get back on track!
PenChaft
Regular Poster

Postby Neonacid on Mon Aug 05, 2002 11:48 am

I love Pen personally. She's a redhead, and I love redheads. Plus, she's like me in female form. I like that...wait a tick...that doesnt sound right to me. Oh well...anyway, i'd dance like a monkey for her. I'll do it right now if she asked me to...IM DANCIN LIKE A MONKEY! WOOT!

~Neonacid
Never judge a person unless you walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you talk about them, you'll be a mile away AND you'll have their shoes!
Neonacid
Regular Poster

Location: Whadda ya mean by that? Are you a cop or somethin?!

Postby Saiai Horisu on Sat Aug 10, 2002 8:19 pm

I like... um... Gina~ ^^ She's so kawaii! I liked when Ran-sama appeared in the comic too. And I like the guy that's related to Pen... um... can't remember his name...
Saiai Horisu

Postby Terra on Mon Aug 12, 2002 5:41 pm

*points NeonAcid to forum member PenChaft* I think you're scaring her, since Pen is her character in my comic.

*points Saiai to Spaceman42, aka Kelvin, the creator of Kelvin(Pen's brother) and inspiration for Kevin (When he learned who Pen was ^_^)*

Of course you sohuld also get to know Caroline Hat, since she's your superior in the Gina Fan-club. You do like hat's right? Because you'll have to wear one ^_^
Terra
Regular Poster

Postby Neonacid on Fri Aug 16, 2002 6:57 am

I understand that she is not only a character and sprite, but also a reflection of myself and an old friend who was a girl(no, not a girlfriend, although sometimes I wish she had been, but whatever). So, don't get all freaked out. I like the character of Pen. So what. Oh, and caroline hat, she's funny. I like hats too! Anyway...ummm...booyaka! Or something plageristic like that.
Never judge a person unless you walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you talk about them, you'll be a mile away AND you'll have their shoes!
Neonacid
Regular Poster

My blithering is a bit funny, I guess, but that's just wierd

Postby CarolineHat on Sun Aug 18, 2002 5:35 pm

I'm quite scarred now.
Terra, if he thinks my eal name is "CarolineHat" then we're all doomed. Even all of those in other dimensions. It's Caroline to everyone except people in the forums, there it's Carolinehat for the name "Caroline" was allready stolen by those nasty evil people.
Terra, please *Clings on Terra's arm with pleading eyes* Please tell them I'm not funny. I'm grotesque. I'm morbid, I'm me. . .
Which is all a mixture of computer games, ussless knowledge, and a jumble of items to wear on your head, on the very top.

Okay, back to the topic (if there ever WAS one) of this thread.
Gina's still my favorite sprite, except the lack of Gina is rather depressiong Pen (Yes, Pen! We must get you a fan-gathering!) is second, and, um, all of the little piels are third. Why? Because they all reed fan-gatherings! Even the most disgusting coluored ones! They're all pretty and make sprite show a wonderful comic!

Okay. . .And for the last time Take off the "hat" of this screename and you get me. Yeah. Just wanna make that clear.

BTW, Terra, pretty avatar. ^.^ Have pride in your country!
CarolineHat
Regular Poster

Postby Terra on Sun Aug 18, 2002 5:52 pm

I definitely have pride in my country.

Just don't think I like Beer. :P
Terra
Regular Poster

Postby Neonacid on Mon Aug 19, 2002 8:48 am

but of course, beer is always disgusting. No alcohol, no drugs, no intercourse, unless your married. Of course, it's your choice, I just don't period. But, nonetheless, I understand your SN problem Caroline(hat), I just address everyone by their own, and understand that your only Caroline. Besides, if I didnt love my girlfriend and hopeful fiancee.
Neonacid
Regular Poster

Postby Neonacid on Mon Aug 19, 2002 8:52 am

Sorry bout that. As I was sayin, I love my girlfriend, but the qualities listed by yourself Caroline seem to sound just like me, at least in my eyes. Grotesque, morbid, of course i'm me, computer games, useless knowledge, and I do own a lot of hats and other cranial accesories. On the very top. Anyway, fear not, for I am only a small 17 year old man-boy. I am not dangerous, but I am frail, and bruise easily.
Neonacid
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Sprite Show!