Someone cheer me up.

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Thu Apr 11, 2002 1:33 pm

Long, hard, depressing day. The daycare is closing. I don't think I've cried this much since my ex left over a year ago. Well I've got until May 18th to find a new job, so everyone keep thier fingers crossed for me. Argh, this is sucky.

C/S Well I really have my pic of Srein (my RPG character) done, I just need to wait for my bro to get home so I can order the hair. I tried and tried to draw hair but it just ain't working. But other than that I'm extremely pleased with how she came out. Well I'm off. I wanna go download some stuff and make myself happy again. Later.

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Thu Apr 11, 2002 8:01 pm

:sad: :sad: :sad: I'm so sorry! I know how you really liked that job! That's so sad! :cry: Anyway, hopefully you can find a job that you'll enjoy just as much. Maybe even in the same field? Goodness, jobs are getting so hard to come by lately. I wish you all the luck you can get though!

*Alice snaps her fingers*
*Wilyri appears and gives Jennet a big hug* ^^

And I can't wait to see your picture. I'm trying so hard to get the RPG going, you have no idea.. I've also thought of a new character... ^^;; I'll be updating your profiles and the new ones I've received to the page tomorrow night if I can. I'm almost done with my Majora drawing too. ^^ I like how it's turning out! I'll try finishing it up tonight. Heh, I came up with a new character, a Naechee guy cause no one was playing a Naechee.. but now people are going to play them. Oh well, there will be another one. I like the Naechee, and this one is very hardcore the Naechee stereotype. I need to make a Ki-Vamp cause there aren't any.

How many people should we get playing before we start the RPG do you think?

Anyway, I hope your days get better.

Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:15 am

Lol, *huggles Wil back* Thankies, that did cheer me up quite a bit.

Well right now I'm home for lunch. My coworkers and I spent the day griping about the preacher and spoiling the children. The preacher is the one who is shutting us down so he's on the hot seat. My director didn't even know until we found out yesterday. She's so upset.

Well I've been offered 2 jobs that I'm hoping I get. My favorite child's mother called me yesterday and asked me to watch her 2 children when we shut down. I was thrilled. There's a chance that I will have 4 kids and make about 30 dollars more than I do now. Or I can wait until the fall and start up at a preschool 2 mins from my house. I'm still going to miss my class and my coworkers. :sad:

Well I'm trying really hard to get my bro to buy that stupid hair. *kicks him* Everytime I tell him he wanders off to get his credit card and then just doesn't come back. And if I bug him he tells me he's busy and he'll be there in a minute. I swear it's like pulling teeth.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! RPG!!!! hehehe, how many people are playing now? We could always start it pretty soon because we have more than enough characters, if not players. (btw, I'm still working on my Ki-Leinahn character) Yay! I can't wait to see Maj's pic! It's so helpful for you to draw the characters out because then I just base my poser faces off of them. I can't seem to get things out unless I have a reference. Hehehehe, can't wait to see the new profiles!

Jennet

*scuttles her little butt off to work again*
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby The Little Green One on Sat Apr 13, 2002 11:52 am

Awww..Poor you. *Hugs Jennet* Well, hopefully you get the job you want.

I still can't open the info page. Makes me angry :mad: I'll try again later. And then I could finish my character aswell.

I've been so busy with my school lately... I have school 8-16 every day...:sad: It's pretty hard, and this week I had something after school every day, so I just didn't have time for computer... Gosh I hate being busy.

I guess I'm going to bed now. Hopefully you'll hear about me soon!

-Emilia
The Little Green One

Postby Sapheire on Sat Apr 13, 2002 2:23 pm

You know, several people have asked about the info not working. It's working okay right now on my computer. I'm assuming it's because Keenspace keeps going up and down this week. That's a shame....

Anyway, I'll post more in a bit. I've got things I must do..
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Mon Apr 15, 2002 5:28 pm

Well things are getting better. I've got 3 kids lined up and I'll be making as much as I did at the daycare, so things are working out. I hope.

Well I'm just not happy with Srein's pic anymore. I looked at it yesterday as I (for the 20th time) tried to redraw the hair. Something about her face just isn't.... happy enough(?), young enough(?), "Srein" enough(?). Pick one of those and you'd be right. Urgh, I'll get it sooner or later. later probably....

STILL haven't bought the hair. I was waiting to see if I had a job lined up. I didn't want to spend money I didn't have, lol. The credit card application I put in was rejected, hehehe. Looks like I'll be doing things through my bro for a while. *shrugs* It's better off that way, I think'd I'd go a little wild if I could buy things online. Online shopping, I have met the match to my "cheap" side. :lol:

Well I must run along and find something constructive to do. Maybe I'll work on Srein for a bit. Later!

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Mon Apr 15, 2002 8:23 pm

Don't worry, you're not too on the spot to finish the picture. ^_~ I do want to see it though. And I definately understand not wanting to blow the money for the hair. Blah, who wants to spend money? I actually went out and spent money on stuff I NEED today. That's really rare for me. ^^;;

I'm glad things are going better for you though! ^__^

I'm getting alot of profiles now for the RPG and now am basically waiting on Ed to finish some of his stuff so we can start playing. Well, I think there are at least six people playing other than me. Which is good enough for now, especially considering that I play multiple characters.

I finished Majora's picture--It should update with the rest of the profiles I added to the list sometime soon (I'm #600 in the Keen queue, so it won't be immediate). I hope it's okay. If it isn't, I'll try to fix it. ^^;; I also posted my new character's profile. I'm rather proud of his picture. ^^;;

Anyway, I gotta work every day for the rest of the week, so I'm gonna go to sleep to prepare for hell. ^^;;;;;

Later!

Alice :smile:
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Tue Apr 16, 2002 3:01 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! Thankies sooo much for drawing Majora! She looks so damn cool! *huggles you* Hehehehe!! I love it! She's got additude! Woohoo!!!!!

Hehehe, Koaalth is so hot! *wonders why she falls for all of Alice's characters* hehehe, now if only we could clear him of this sword fetish...... (sexy man!)

Hehehe, well I can't find anything wrong with my new working arrangement except this one important detail. I have to get up at freaking 6 in the morning!!! Oh and my hours are horrible. About 7-5:30 and no lunch break. Blargh. Oh well, I'll deal. It's not like I have all too many kids to take car of. Only 3 and 1 is potty trained. Yay! Less diapers! *changes about 30 diapers a day* No joke...

Well hopefully I'll be less stressed than usual. But there's no telling with these 3. *nods* They are quite the handful.

I was so close to getting Srein's face morph right and then I went to delete the crap hair I added to see what she'd look like with hair. I ended up deleting the figure so I had to start all over! Argh! *aggrivated*

Well I'm gonna take off. later!

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Xaffythe on Tue Apr 16, 2002 3:30 pm

hurg, need to work on that. Homework first though. Agh, carpal tunnel is killing me lately, dammit I want to draw!
Xaffythe

Postby Sapheire on Wed Apr 17, 2002 6:57 pm

I'm glad you like the picture. I was pretty happy with it. ^_^;; hehe I actually find Koaalth kind of hot. Of course, I like tall, dark-haired guys as a general rule. But still, he's my drawing, so not really. :lol:

Whoo! Less diapers is good! heh, I'm happy with my work schedule for next week, but not this week! I'm finally getting the kind of hours I want, no evening hours! That should help the comic schedule greatly.

Aw, start all over? Man, that sucks... Ah, well, I suppose we'll eventually get to see it. :wink:

Anyway, I'd better go to bed so I can have some sleep before immediately returning to CompUSA..... :razz:

Alice
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Wed Apr 17, 2002 6:57 pm

dunno why it double posted but it did..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sapheire on 2002-04-18 14:24 ]</font>
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Thu Apr 18, 2002 2:26 pm

Tomorrow officially starts my one week vacation!!!!!!!!!!! lmfao!!! Wheee!!!!!

Well I told the preacher's wife that tomorrow is my last day and she goes "We were gonna tell you whenever you worked out things with Elisa's mom to just go ahead and go." AAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!! I thought atleast they'd care a little!!! *rolls her eyes* Stupid people. Me aggrivated? Never.......

Well forget them anyway!!! Vacation!! Lol, and my boss may have worked it out that the church has to PAY me for my vacation! Wohoo!!!!!!!! Paid vacation!!!!!

.......now just to figure out something to do with that vacation...... Oh well, that thought is left for tomorrow. After the Trike-a-thon, water day, and our McDonald's meal. (yep, pawning all we can from that church. If we go out, we go out in style!) Woohoo!!!

Ok, so I'm cheerful, bite me, lol. Well I guess I'm gonna run off. I think maybe I'll by that hair tonight.....

Later,

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Return to Fate Martyr Sapheire