Punishment

Postby John Flaherty on Tue Mar 19, 2002 9:49 am

Hate, horror, gunfighting, bloodbaths, explosion, destruction, shame, death... It could be a civil war on an African country, but it's taking place in the Sacred Land, or as they named it, PALESTINA. And why they're doing it? Because of a piece of land? I know, it's THE land, but everything started zillion years ago! They don't even remember who casted the first stone! Friends, we must do something. We gave them a chance, they blewed it, now it's time to teach them a lesson.

Wait a minute, wait a minute! Are you telling us to punish them by, I hope I'm wrong, hurting or killing some of them?

Well, I wouldn't say it. We're not just going to hurt or kill some of them. We're going to hurt and kill all of them.

WHAT? YOU'RE INSANE! YOU MUST BE JOKING!

No, I'm not insane, joking or anything else. Just talking seriously. We let them running loose too much. We saw what happen when we did it. But now, my friends, we must punish them. If we don't, there won't be anyone to punish or learn any lesson.

No, please, wait. Give them another chance. I know that with time...

Don't you come with this cheap talking again!
You said that last time, and look! Afeganistans attacking USA! And what happened after that? They're even more crazy than before! They look like Tom Green, but 2000 times worst. Want to risk again?

........ Okay, you win.

Look, don't take me wrong. I don't like it either, but we saw what they can do. They're very easely impressionable. Not by us, but by their similars, who wants to have their 5 minutes of fame. It's time for them not try to take our words and messed them up!

Fine. You will take care of everything...

Excuse me, sir.

Yes?

May I follow him on this task?

You? Why?

Because where he's heading to should be under my sight. But I've failed. Now, I must do something do pay my debts.

First of all, don't be so hard on yourself; second of all, I started it, and if someone do it with me, this person will take the blame with me, and I don't want that.

Don't be like that. You could use some help. Besides, both of you should look after that place, so, as a punishment, you'll take him there and do wathever you like.

Okay. We have your blessing?

Yes. Now, go before I am sorry for doing it.

---------------------X-----------------------

DIE, PIG!!

krrackkk!

EEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!

WHAT THE? WHO'S THERE?

LOOK! IN THE SKY! IT'S...IT'S...

IT CAN'T BE!

You have failed! We gave this land for you all to live in piece and harmony, but you've failed! Now, you'll have the proper punishment.

NO! PLEASE! WE'LL TRY HARDER! WE PROM...

krrackkk!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Take this!

AAAAAAHHHHHH! HELP! PLEASE, NO! LEMME PASS! GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY!

"John Flaherty here. I'll describe what happens now: a big ol' lightning cames down from the sky, exploding everything under it. It has 400 milles wide, and right after it hitted the ground, it spreads like a big ol' tsunami, destroying and killing anything that it's on its way. Right before it gets to the county line, it makes a sudden turn to the sky and involves all the area, and goes back to the sky with its range covering all the piece of land knowed as Palestina."

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

NO...

ME, NEITHER.

WELL, LET'S GET STARTED. Y'ALL KNOW HOW THOSE UN PEOPLE GETS WHEN WE DON'T DO WHAT THEY WANT.

WHAT WE SHOULD DO, ANYWAYS?

PROCLAIMS THIS LAND AS UN TERRITORY.

OH.

COME ON, NOW. LET'S ENTER THIS PL...

bbbbbzzzzzzzzzz!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWW!!!!

SIR!!!!

YOU'RE OK?

I'M...cough...I'LL BE OK...

YOU WERE LAUNCHED 40 FEET AWAY FROM THERE.

IT'S PROTECTED BY SOMETHING. WE MUST REPORT THIS TO... WHAT IS THAT?

fffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!
thunk!

IT'S A WOODEN PLATE! THERE'S NOTHING WRITTEN ON IT. WAIT!

words being wrote on the plate: 'SACRED LAND. NO HUMANS ALLOWED!'

WHAT IS THIS CRAP?

I DON'T KNOW, AND I DON'T WANNA FIND OUT.

ME NEITHER. LET'S GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!!

hehehe... It's working.

It sure is. Just look at it, there are plants, running water, wild animals... now that's what I called 'sacred land'. I hate to admit, but you were right, Jesus.

Maybe I was, Al
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby Silverfox_R on Tue Mar 19, 2002 11:29 am

your alright to get your feelings out in the way that suits you - persoanly i dont blame you - ever since WTC (World trade center) thing have gone downhill - :sad: i hate this as much as many else does - but The WTC effected me the most - innocent ppl were killed - taking the lives of innocents has no meaning....
Silverfox_R
Regular Poster

Postby John Flaherty on Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:11 pm

Yeah, so it did to me, Silver. But I just think like this, if there's a God, which I doubt, this God should come down to Earth, not to save us, but to teach us some things. I don't give a big ol' shit if there's one, or two, or 1000 Gods, but if they're so great that we even fight for them, why so many religions that claims in their toughts the not-so-used-word-nowadays, "peace", why do they let us fight, harm and kill each other?? They should come down, stop this nonsense, and say: "LOOK AT ME/US, AND FOLLOW OUR WORDS: STOP THIS FIGHTING AND LIVE IN HARMONY, WITH RESPECT, LOVE AND PEACE!" However, until this day doesn't comes, I don't give a SHIT who's the real God!!! (if there's one)

"THE STUPID IS NOT WHO DO SOMETHING WRONG, IS THE ONE WHO DON'T DO ANYTHING TO MAKE HIM/HER SEE HIS/HER MISTAKE."
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby John Flaherty on Thu Apr 11, 2002 3:10 pm

"There're war, there're fights, there're blood, there're corpses, there're horror everywhere I look! ...And there're any reason, there're any understanding, there're any compassion, just horror...

JACKIE: Honey? What're you doing here?
JOHN: Hi, Jackie. I was just looking at our past, present and future...
JACKIE: Huh? Oh, you mean 'that'... Listen, John, it's no use to worry yourself like that. What could you possibly do?
JOHN: Rip off their heads with my sword, torture them 'til I have calluses in my hands, electrocute them, blow them up with my energy ball, destroy everything...
JACKIE: OK, OK! Stop! First of all, no more 'JACK' for you! Second of all, you're a Chosen One. Your main rule is to never hurt anyone on purpose, even if there's for a good cause... althought this can't be described as 'good cause'!
JOHN: I know what our rules are... and I know I can't harm anyone of them. But they deserve it! They DESERVE IT!!!!
JACKIE: HOLD YOURSELF!!! Remember what'll happen if you loose your mind...
JOHN: Urf... I could feel Viper inside me! He was enjoying that! He was laughing and touching himself by seeing them killing themselves!!!
JACKIE: DISGUSTING!!! ...Anyways, I gues it's their nature. Some have this desire for killing, destroying, and some don't. I'm glad we're not them...
JOHN: We're not them ANYMORE...
JACKIE: What?
JOHN: Come on! Don't act like ya forgot!
JACKIE: Heheh, I couldn't resist. But one of the reasons I pretend I forgot we were humans in the past, is those scenes! In any case, wish you never were a human is one thing, kill someone because of your feelings is another!
JOHN: If ya wanna talk to someone, talk with a priest.
JACKIE: I just want you to know your acts won't lead to anywhere. You're just wasting energy on something you can't change! Let them kill themselves!
JOHN: ......I won't. One more attack, and I'll kill the powder duster and Moby Dick!
JACKIE: .... If you do that...
JOHN: I'm kidding! ... Sorta...
JACKIE: John, I know it's not easy, but we must not interfere! We interfere, we'll have some vacations at Area 51.
JOHN: Alright, ya made yer point! I'll stop worrying about the Sonova Guns!
JACKIE: That's music for my ears! Now, let's go. Pat made dinner... Maybe we should order a pizza?
PAT: I HEARD YA!!!
JOHN: Heheh, ya can go ahead. I'll be right there.
JACKIE: OK, don't take too long.
JOHN: OK...

He took another look at the scenes...

JOHN: ...y'all will have yer time...and it's not so far...just keep acting like that, and God'll come earlier this millenium..."

This goes especially for Yasser Arafat and Ariel Sharon: I HOPE Y'ALL BURN IN THE FU**** HELL, YA A**HOLES!!!!
John Flaherty, the Official Furfire Shonen-ai Matchmaker.
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Postby John Flaherty on Sun Apr 14, 2002 2:25 pm

EFFIGY (J.C. Fogerty)

Last night
I saw a fire burning on
The palace lawn.
O'er the land
The humble subjects watched in mixed
Emotion.

CHORUS:
Who is burnin'?
Who is burnin'?
Effigy.
Who is burnin'?
Who is burnin'?
Effigy.

Last night
I saw the fire spreadin' to
The palace door.
Silent majority
Weren't keepin' quiet
Anymore.

CHORUS

Last night
I saw the fire spreadin' to
The country side.
In the mornin'
Few were left to watch
The ashes die.

CHORUS

Why?
Why?
Why?
Effigy.
John Flaherty, the Official Furfire Shonen-ai Matchmaker.
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Return to Furfire