'its not fair!'

Postby Andrick on Thu Apr 04, 2002 9:34 pm

Speaking of 'incest', I was reading today's edition of the LA Times when I ran across an article about birth defects among first cousins offspring. It turns out that the risk of such defects does not increase as what was previously feared as compared to completely unrelated parents. The genome researchers who made this discovery say there is no need to continue practice of the societal taboo nor discourage marriage between first cousins. Marriage between siblings or parents/offspring is still a 'no-no'.

The world keeps changing the rules.
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby The Red Hawk on Thu Apr 04, 2002 11:33 pm

Wow, you leave for four days and all kinds of stuff happens.

Andrick, you are a sick, sick, person. And you have givin me some of the worst mental images I have ever seen. Now I am going to hit you over the head with my staff(so this doesn't happen again, I will say this: I was referring to the staff of Toran Da, which is a jewel encrusted metal walking staff my char carries with him. OK?!?)

*hits Andrick over the head with staff*
----
*repeatedly*
I am a hawk. I am a wizard. And there is one thing you must always remember: NEVER get a wizard angry.
The Red Hawk
Regular Poster

Postby Michael Ezaiany on Fri Apr 05, 2002 8:22 am

It came from your staff? :grin:
"I like the word 'infinite'. It's so simple and yet, so undescribable." ~Michael Ezaiany

-Official Greeter for the Jack Forum
Michael Ezaiany
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Fri Apr 05, 2002 8:47 am

*Deftly draws his Staff of Life and wards off the blows.*

Hey now! No need to attack me because you can't control your imagination. Sounds to me...

*Parries the next swing and counters so the bagette is resting on Red Hawk's beak causing him to blink in disbelief*

...like you should be hurting your own head, not attempting to stave in mine. Besides, I can describe things far worse than you could imagine which I've seen in my travels around this rock we call 'Earth'. So don't push it.

*takes the bagette off of Red Hawks beak, breaks it in half and hands one piece to him*

It goes better with butter. But as a priest once told me "it is better to break bread with one's adversaries" or some such thing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Andrick on 2002-04-05 08:48 ]</font>
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby The Red Hawk on Tue Apr 09, 2002 4:58 pm

I am much more difficult to defeat than that. You would have been unable to harm me, as I can create a powerful shield around my entire body. And, I do not have to attack with blows, I can attack with...........ENERGY!

*shoots a bolt of lightning at Andrick*

Direct hit! I bet that hurt.

Oh, and I have seen some terrible stuff in my life as well. I just do not like being reminded of them....
....So many terrible memories....
And YOU made me remember!

*launches an energy ball at Andrick*
I am a hawk. I am a wizard. And there is one thing you must always remember: NEVER get a wizard angry.
The Red Hawk
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:07 am

*notices Red Hawk's hands are glowing* Why are... ACK! *franticly grabs into his backpack, pulls out a copper rod and slams it into the ground in front of him. The lightning blast incinerates the rod as it discharges into the ground*

What was that for? You don't like bread or something? *looks down mournfully at the remaining half of his Staff of Life* Teaches me not to go into a staff fight armed with a loaf of bagette.

Wait. Your mumbling. Wizards mumbling is bad! *Madly scrambles behind the marble pillar (by the way, Silverfox, I like what you've done with the place) and takes cover as another bolt blows a chunk out of the fluted column* Awww, Silver's going to be sooo mad. What would Graveyard Greg do in a situation like this?
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby The Red Hawk on Wed Apr 10, 2002 10:41 am

And now you know: NEVER mess with a wizard.

MWAAA HAA HA HA HA!
The Red Hawk
Regular Poster

Postby Andrick on Wed Apr 10, 2002 12:14 pm

Oh yeah? I got a trick or two up my sleeve for you too, bucko! *suddenly stepping out from behind the ruined pillar, clutching his hands together at his chest and suddenly thrusting them forward, palms touching and hands spread*

Ha!

*Red Hawk flinches in anticipation of the mystical energy about to envelop his body and all other spectators instinctively shield their eyes from the coming 'light show'*

Pick a card, any card!

*everyone stares for a second as Andrick finishes fanning out the playing cards in his outstretched hands*

I can guess the card you picked. You should feel lucky; I only do this trick for my nephews and it never fails to impress them.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby The Red Hawk on Wed Apr 10, 2002 1:34 pm

*stares blankly for a few seconds*
*picks a card and holds it up for all to see*

This is a trick I call the "Ace of Spades."

*sets card on fire and tosses it at the gathering crowd*

*KA-BOOM!*

The old exploding card trick. A classic.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The Red Hawk on 2002-04-10 14:36 ]</font>
The Red Hawk
Regular Poster

Postby John Flaherty on Sun Apr 14, 2002 5:09 pm

On 2002-04-04 12:48, Zina wrote:
Not if you're gonna yell at me....;.;

I won't yell at ya, Zina girl! I'm just short-temper, that's all. BTW, Zephyr and Inny's fanfic won't be posted so early... I'm a bit of a mess and I just can't think in anything!
John Flaherty, the Official Furfire Shonen-ai Matchmaker.
John Flaherty
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Furfire