Motorcycle!

Postby Naiad kitty on Thu Apr 04, 2002 11:55 am

Wow, that was a really detailed motorcycle! Not that I have any idea how accurate it was, but it was very convincing! Pretty!

Also, you mentioned earlier that you had a huge picture of the DOOM Army's headquarters, that you used as a computer background... Were you ever going to share? Or were you afraid that if we had the plans, we'd be able to launch our own attack?

Hooray for the new girls!

naiad kitty
Naiad kitty

Postby Xardion on Thu Apr 04, 2002 2:29 pm

Thanks! I was wondering when you'd show up again, naiad!

As for the DOOM Army background. It was just more of that pic of the #4 refinery area. It was kind of cool to do all of those zoomed out views of Cengar (such as the refinery area and the train, and the stuff whizzing by them on the motorcycle) the problem is that most of the time a lot of it got cut out of the panel. I didn't put that one up because it's not exactly "background sized." You know, 800x600 even. I may put it up anyway if anyone wants it. Some of the others I do have in "background sized." I'd probably put them up too if anyone wants them.

-Xardion
Image - A comic about an evil RPG Army
Xardion
Regular Poster

Postby Moonstone Spider on Thu Apr 04, 2002 7:47 pm

How was Jean using the Gunsword anyway, can she equip that weapon?
Moonstone Spider

Postby Mercury_Alex on Fri Apr 05, 2002 12:34 am

Apparently.
Just...Stay away from me will ya?
Mercury_Alex
Regular Poster

Postby EKDS5k on Tue Apr 09, 2002 5:34 pm

That sequence was either an FMV or a minigame, so regular RPG rules wouldn't necessarily apply.
*ups post count*<br><br>Yay for information you didn't need to know!<br> <A href="Http://www..http://www.deadjournal.com/users/ekds5k/.com">My journal</a>
EKDS5k

Postby Naiad kitty on Wed Apr 10, 2002 7:47 am

Bleh. I must have been trying to reach the forum on all it's "out" phases.

Anyway, I am placing my vote for seeing the wallpaperish and other drawings. I love your attention to detail, Xardion! I'm such a lazy artist, that it amazes me to see how much time and effort you put into your comic strip. You should definitely show us all the art you make :smile:

naiad kitty
"... and one of the symptoms of those going completely yo-yo was that they broke out in chronic cats."
-Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Naiad kitty

Return to DOOM Army, The