Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Sun Mar 31, 2002 10:06 am

Now this is a holiday I can get into. You can look at the Walmart receipt to prove it. I went a bought a bit of candy for the kids...... hehehe. Well, anyways, I'm off, later all!!!!!!!!

Jennet

Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!!
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Sun Mar 31, 2002 10:20 am

Well, I love it too, but for ENTIRELY different reasons. Like... CompUSA isn't open!! Whoo-hoo! No work!!! :razz: haha I like Easter anyway. Lots of happy memories. Kaulani hid those plastic eggs full of candy all over the house. :lol: yay!

Alice
I like bananas.
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Xaffythe on Sun Mar 31, 2002 11:20 am

Hehe, my cousin gave me a Hershey's hollow egg. SUGAR!
Xaffythe

Postby Fluffhead on Sun Mar 31, 2002 2:43 pm

MWAHAHA! I ADORE EASTER! mmmmmm, chocolate :smile: :smile:
Fluffhead

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Sun Mar 31, 2002 2:52 pm

lmao, we went over to my grandparents and had a plastic easter egg war and then a huge balloon fight, hehehe. It's rainning so there was no easter egg hunt, but dinner (lunch?) was great. We didn't have enough room at the table, there were 14 people, we're used to 11. Lol, we had the usaul making fun of each other (my uncle's bald head is a big target) and funny stories about my dad and uncle's childhood. And the famous Zaborny family horse-shoe puzzle. You aren't allowed to join the family until you solve the puzzle, lol. So we picked on my cousin Adam's fiance. Unfortunately Adam wasn't there, he was out on a ship. (he's the captain) But he called and we all got to chat with him. hehehe, I love holidays that get the family together. Well I'd better go, I've got to see if my bro will do me a favor, hehe. Later!

Jennet

*huggles Easter bunny Saph!!!!!!!! And then runs off to find Niavish* Mwahahaha!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shard_of_emerald on 2002-03-31 14:54 ]</font>
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Fluffhead on Sun Mar 31, 2002 6:31 pm

*Tackles poor Saph again and pins him down and, pulling a black magic marker from her pocket, draws some wiskers on his face* HEY, it hasta be a complete outfit, right? *spots Saph glaring at her* Sorry, Saph, it's only easter for a few more hours! hehe! I gotta have a LI'L fun, right??? *puppy eyes*
Fluffhead

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Sun Mar 31, 2002 8:33 pm

Mwahaha!!!!!!!!! Poor Saph, hehehe. Attacked by a room full of fangirls, lmfao. Cute little bunny Saph!!!!! *cuddles up to Saph*

*enjoys the last few hours of Easter torturing poor Saph*

Jennet

Well I guess it's g'dnight for me, later.
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby The Little Green One on Mon Apr 01, 2002 10:28 am

Whohoo! For me, it's still Easter for a few more hours! Great! Chocolate, apple pie (mmm, my mum made a LOVELY pie), and pasha (that's a Russian food, so it's not propably so well-known in other places).

My grandparents came for a dinner that was absolutely wonderful. I haven't eaten so well since Christmas. Yay! :grin:

I love family celebrities aswell. Every second Christmas all our family gathers together at someone, and of course birthdays and such are good too. We all live quite near to each other. It's good. My both grandparents (all four, that is) live in a walking distance from our house, so I can pop at them almost whenever I want. :smile:

Well, Happy Easter everyone, though you'll get this too late. I just haven't been able to come here earlier.

And it was the April first today! Gosh I hate it. Those april fools, I always take them... :mad: And I never make up anything good...

See ya later,
Emilia
The Little Green One

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Mon Apr 01, 2002 4:13 pm

hehehe, I told my boss I was quiting and my dad I was pregnant, lmfao. My boss goes, "No! April fools right?" hehehe, and my dad was like, "you'd better not be!" *snickers* My coworker said she almost called us up and wanted us to call our boss and all call in sick. lmfao. Lol, at work life is one big joke, so we take full advantage of April Fool's Day. Well I'm off, later!

Jennet

Oh and just so you know, I have been working on Poser, just not often......
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Return to Fate Martyr Sapheire