Viva La Pussy

DavidHopkins
Regular Poster
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Contact:

Post by DavidHopkins »

Yeah :smile:

-Penance-
Regular Poster
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Rockford, IL, USA
Contact:

Post by -Penance- »

... I am shocked, sir. Shocked!
With you, I stand in hope
That God will save us from ourselves.

Psionyx
Regular Poster
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: California

Post by Psionyx »

I'm not. PUSSY GOOD! And all that. Yeah. Woot!

General_Failure
Regular Poster
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Las Vegas(YEAH!)
Contact:

Post by General_Failure »

well I'm not shocked but this pussy is :smile:

http://www.planetquake.com/madness/misc ... kitty2.avi

yes it's me shocking the kitty

Arcaton
Regular Poster
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: London, England
Contact:

Post by Arcaton »

Pussy good to cuddle.
Farrago probably better to cuddle.

General_Failure
Regular Poster
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Las Vegas(YEAH!)
Contact:

Post by General_Failure »

Yessss... she will be mine

User avatar
Mako
Regular Poster
Posts: 617
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Couch Surfing USA
Contact:

Post by Mako »

Viva' La Pussy indeed! Someone had an unusually good nitecap I'll wager :smile:

Mind the white caps in the water bed though, they can be dangerous without a life jacket :wink:

Mako



<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mako on 2002-03-31 03:45 ]</font>

Michael Ezaiany
Regular Poster
Posts: 737
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Post by Michael Ezaiany »

As Hetfield would say : PUSSY GOOD!
"I like the word 'infinite'. It's so simple and yet, so undescribable." ~Michael Ezaiany

-Official Greeter for the Jack Forum

User avatar
El SillY
Regular Poster
Posts: 688
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: my trusty sock
Contact:

Post by El SillY »

David has started reading Purple Pussy, I am quite sure of it, I do to and I love it, VIVA LA PUSSY!!!
My tree doesn't like you

Thaily
Regular Poster
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Thaily »

Pussy pussy pussy!!

I got black pussy, white pussy, smooth pussy, hairy pussy, smelly pussy, dog pussy, horse pussy, tight pussy, wet pussy, sloppy pussy, fat pussy, undead pussy.

And now, you get the second pussy for twenty-five cents!

If you can find any pussy cheaper than that, fuck it!
"It's like the first time you had sex, and you said "Daddy, are you sure this is right?!" " - Tankgirl

Pink
Regular Poster
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 4:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Pink »

did someone say Pussy??

*looks about*

I dont see any pussy *mumbles something under her breath about how there should be more naked females about*

*purrs*

-Penance-
Regular Poster
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Rockford, IL, USA
Contact:

Post by -Penance- »

Yes, Thaily, yes!!! FROM DUSK TIL DAWN. It rules, despite its obvious corny-factors. ^_^

But, er... No! Farrago is -mine-. Ha.
With you, I stand in hope
That God will save us from ourselves.

Michael Ezaiany
Regular Poster
Posts: 737
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Post by Michael Ezaiany »

From Dusk Til Dawn 1 and 3 were perfect. 2 sucked.
"I like the word 'infinite'. It's so simple and yet, so undescribable." ~Michael Ezaiany

-Official Greeter for the Jack Forum

Cypress
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Canada, thats all youll get!
Contact:

Post by Cypress »

Am confused, what does this have to do with cute kitties?Image
Arena Master
_________________
What happens when you die? Flip the switch and find out!

Yawgmoth
Regular Poster
Posts: 220
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Wichita, Ks
Contact:

Post by Yawgmoth »

;_; i miss my dead kitty ozzy ;_;

Michael Ezaiany
Regular Poster
Posts: 737
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Post by Michael Ezaiany »

I miss grandma's dead kitty Musak.
"I like the word 'infinite'. It's so simple and yet, so undescribable." ~Michael Ezaiany

-Official Greeter for the Jack Forum

User avatar
Mikaiten
Regular Poster
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: SSM, Canada
Contact:

Post by Mikaiten »

On 2002-03-31 11:16, Pink wrote:
did someone say Pussy??

*looks about*

I dont see any pussy *mumbles something under her breath about how there should be more naked females about*

*purrs*
I'M NAKED!!! Umm... wait... heh. Just got out of the shower... I'm gonna be over here now. :razz:

Michael Ezaiany
Regular Poster
Posts: 737
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Post by Michael Ezaiany »

Eh, I suppose you don't have a webcam, do you? :grin:
"I like the word 'infinite'. It's so simple and yet, so undescribable." ~Michael Ezaiany

-Official Greeter for the Jack Forum

User avatar
El SillY
Regular Poster
Posts: 688
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: my trusty sock
Contact:

Post by El SillY »

I wish I had one, I could broadcast my buxom harem all day long, but wait, before I can do that I need a harem... hmmm...

-El SillY, BRAIN WASH TIME!!!
My tree doesn't like you

User avatar
Mikaiten
Regular Poster
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: SSM, Canada
Contact:

Post by Mikaiten »

*laughs* Umm... sorry dear, no webcam. The closest you'll ever get to seeing me naked is if I draw a pic of myself that way.

Hee, but thanks for the compliment! :wink:

Locked