Cross-Dressing and Me: An Odyssey.

Postby Tycho on Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:43 am

*sighs and raises hand.*
MacDonalds @ Swanston Street.
Large Cup o' Ice.
40 degree day.
Combine all of these into my underwear.

Followed with running around screaming and high-pitched giggling, and general groin numbness.
I think that definitely over-rides the whole lyrical singing.
Tycho
Regular Poster

Postby Corybantic on Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:40 am

Weird is hijacking a rehearsal for several hours and not even being in the show

Weird is working as a fish at the aquarium

Weird is being in a 'coffee group' where almost no caffinated beverages are consumed.

Weird is the way I dance, it's the way I live, it's the way I keep an entire room of people up on a new years eve just by doing my 'norman' voice, and coming up with things like the stunned snail and the frog in a sock (well ok, so that was Jimeoin, but hey...)

Weird is, in short, me, myself and OH MY GOD IS THAT A LENTIL!
Http://wackiness.keenspace.com/

Wackiness Ensues: Taking Bad Street Theatre To Dangerous And Embarrassing New Levels
Corybantic
Regular Poster

Postby Twelveeyes on Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:42 pm

Weird is water fights *at* school in see-through dresses.

Weird is helping everyone with their maths revision yet not revising for your own. (or is that just stupid?)

Weird is carrying everything around...including duct tape and knives to cut cake

Weird is normal.

Jo
Twelveeyes
Regular Poster

Postby Tycho on Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:45 pm

... *calmly raises hand*
Uh, Liam ? Extreme coffee Addict here ! Needs 3 cups o' coffee if I've got a 9 AM start. I think I qualify as the "coffee" part of the Coffee Group.
It's the matter of where things got their names, rather than why it continues with their names.
For example, Microsoft was called "micro" because of the small size of the original Windows OS compared to other OS systems around, including MAC.
Of course, nowadays that isn't so true, but the name "Microsoft" is still used.
Just like WWW. World Wide Web as many people know, was actually used because the designers said "Well, what can we define as WWW ? " "... How about World Wide Web " *laughter from designers * "Okay, that'll do until we think up something better"
And surprise surprise, they DIDN'T !
Tycho
Regular Poster

Postby Twelveeyes on Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:47 pm

Ahh..just like they started off with a real mouse to move around a little arrow on the screen, but then they finally figured out how to use a synthetic, plasticised thing with a cord sticking out like a tail?

Jo
Twelveeyes
Regular Poster

Postby Dark Prophet on Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:28 pm

I claim the title of weirdness!!!!!

I did a fire dance at a bonfire night party! In front of a load of fanatical catholics.

I dressed up as a character from a book at a fancy dress party and spoke with his fictional accent ALL night.

danced a conga line into the city centre. And I wasn;t even drunk! Well... I wasnt; when it started anyway.

Danced a conga line into an exam room (not my exam, but it was half way through someone elses... eek, not my fault, honest!)

So hail me! King of all weirdness!
Dark Prophet
Regular Poster

Postby Twelveeyes on Tue Mar 26, 2002 10:28 pm

*grumbles* Not Queen Yet.

In other news, I've been belting out Amazing Grace all afternoon for no other reason than I want to.

An' I'm random as they come. I write surveys! *points madly at <a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boden-Smith">Boden-Smith</a> and cackles* Have done many many LOTS!

Living is easy with eyes closed...

Jo, goin' to Strawberry Fields
Twelveeyes
Regular Poster

Postby Tycho on Wed Mar 27, 2002 4:33 am

Fine, there's alot of wierd people out there. Proving that really wasn't necessary.
Tycho
Regular Poster

Postby Delirieuse on Thu Mar 28, 2002 12:36 am

You think you're weird? *shakes head* Only I go around bellowing lyrics from Rocky Horror while being dressed in all black and lacey-up at the back type clothing...

Um, no. In '98 that was practically all I did. And lots of RHPS fanatics do that.

I've sung the entire show from beginning to end on public transport with my best (at the time) friend Bek. I've sung the overture from JC Superstar (it has <i>no words</i> in a line while waiting for my turn on a waterslide. Liam, Saxon and I have sung the entirety of JC, taking different parts. I have sung songs on a train with the rest of the cast from Freedom of the City until some girls came up and made requests. I've walked down the street singing The Hallelujah Chorus.

So don't try and outweird a musical theatre person with singing in public. It just ain't gonna work.
<a href="http://wackiness.keenspace.com">Wackiness Ensues.</a>
A Stupidity Odyssey.

"Backgrounds are for the WEAK!" - Zan, <a href="http://mylifeinblue.keenspace.com">My Life in Blue</a>.
Delirieuse
Regular Poster

Postby Delirieuse on Thu Mar 28, 2002 12:42 am

On 2002-03-26 17:28, Dark Prophet wrote:

I did a fire dance at a bonfire night party! In front of a load of fanatical catholics.

I dressed up as a character from a book at a fancy dress party and spoke with his fictional accent ALL night.

danced a conga line into the city centre. And I wasn;t even drunk! Well... I wasnt; when it started anyway.

Danced a conga line into an exam room (not my exam, but it was half way through someone elses... eek, not my fault, honest!)

You so rock. You would fit into coffee group perfectly. *grins*
A Stupidity Odyssey.

"Backgrounds are for the WEAK!" - Zan, <a href="http://mylifeinblue.keenspace.com">My Life in Blue</a>.
Delirieuse
Regular Poster

Postby Twelveeyes on Thu Mar 28, 2002 1:45 am

*shrug*

Oh well. Holidays...time to get some writing done! Huzzah!

Jo, who sang in harmony or played in harmony for most of the day
Twelveeyes
Regular Poster

Postby Corybantic on Thu Mar 28, 2002 7:17 am

yep...

In my day, we didn't have coffee group..

All we had was... Mud. Mud and sticks. And we were grateful for them, too.. not like the kids you have nowadays... No backbone. No moral fibre... it's just "Bert Newton" this, and "Glenn Miller" that. I'm sick of it, you hear.. sick of it.

Wackiness Ensues: Taking Bad Street Theatre To Dangerous And Embarrassing New Levels
Corybantic
Regular Poster

Postby Dark Prophet on Thu Mar 28, 2002 2:59 pm

On 2002-03-28 00:42, Delirieuse wrote:
On 2002-03-26 17:28, Dark Prophet wrote:

You so rock. You would fit into coffee group perfectly. *grins*

Wow, thanks, a long way to go for coffee...

waait *inner consciousness wakes up* cofffeeee, cofffeeee, there is no distance too great to go for coffee!!! *starts swimming*

It may take a while... especially dragging the coffee machine, the espresso machine, the capuccino maker and the weird thing that gurgles but never seems to do much.
Dark Prophet
Regular Poster

Postby Twelveeyes on Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:49 pm

*raises eyebrow*

Jo
Twelveeyes
Regular Poster

Postby Delirieuse on Thu Mar 28, 2002 6:29 pm

On 2002-03-28 14:59, Dark Prophet wrote:
Wow, thanks, a long way to go for coffee...

waait *inner consciousness wakes up* cofffeeee, cofffeeee, there is no distance too great to go for coffee!!! *starts swimming*

It may take a while... especially dragging the coffee machine, the espresso machine, the capuccino maker and the weird thing that gurgles but never seems to do much.

Yeh, it is a long way to go. Especially considering most of us don't drink coffee. *laughs*

Still, if you're ever in Melbourne... *grins*
A Stupidity Odyssey.

Delirieuse
Regular Poster

Postby Dark Prophet on Fri Mar 29, 2002 11:22 am

You... you don;t drink coffee?! *screams in terror* what kind of creature are you!!! *hides in a corner melodramtically*

Heh, my friends condemn me because I gague trust by caffeine intake... the more coffee they drink, the more I trust them :smile:

Of course I may change that after the "incident"

e-numbers, sugar, caffeine, PMS and exam stress should never be mixed, especially not with your study partner.
Dark Prophet
Regular Poster

Postby Twelveeyes on Fri Mar 29, 2002 3:37 pm

I'm a non-coffee drinker. Whatcher gonna do 'bout it?

Jo, who drinks Milo. And OJ. Sometimes together.
Twelveeyes
Regular Poster

Postby Tycho on Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:17 pm

Weaklings.
I drink coffee. Plenty of coffee. Without it, I'd never be able to survive those horrendous 9 AM lectures and Tutes that I have.
*shudders*
At any sort, without coffee my life would be alot more stressful than it is already. yes, more stressful. Me on coffee is calm. Me without coffee is full of tension, agony and screaming "Where's the DAMN COFFEEE ?!!!"
Tycho
Regular Poster

Postby Dark Prophet on Sat Mar 30, 2002 5:24 am

AH! All those who do not drink coffee! We will rise against thee! Ye cannot face us for we can stay awake for hours! And yay, though we shake slightly and have a habit of hearing things that aren;t really there, but we can rise early in the morning no matter how late we had to stay up to party... errr... cram revise.

And though you may have the ancient weapon of *shudders* decaff! We have the nuke! CAFFEINE WITHDRAWL!!! Face us before we've had the first cup in the morning, I DARE you!!!
Dark Prophet
Regular Poster

Postby Corybantic on Sat Mar 30, 2002 7:03 am

Pfft. The gospel according to Tyk says "The inability to refuse coffee=strength" Corrolary, those who don't drink coffee are weak. Are we not stronger for the ability to do these things you do (study/essay/assignmentise all night, etc) WITHOUT stimulants? It is a sign of higher evolution one who can do this sans coffee.

So nernynerny ner ner.

And a bilabial fricative to all.

Corybantic
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Wackiness Ensues