TRUTH OR DARE (pt. I)

Postby Teddy_Starrunner_Masque on Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:40 pm

On 2002-03-21 20:55, WolfFur wrote:
Teddy: What attracts you to Misty?

Hmmm <long, deep thought> well ... okay, you have to understand that no one has EVER asked me this question, hence, I have no idea ... I mean, I am attracted to who I'm attracted to.

But I suspect I can name her finer points :smile:

First off - She's a feline ... and I do love felines. Their independence, strength, and the ability to dominate while submitting is a plus. :wink:

But seriously ... I care for the kitten; <smiles> she is very spiritual, like having an affair with a priest. She's grounded without being so deep she forgets to have fun ... and HAVE YOU SEEN HER ROOMMATE??!!

<coughs> Sorry - she's also ( for those who are blind ) a hottie - I mean, come on, look at her. Wondefuly Rubenesque ... after all "sticks are for the dog - meat is for the MAN!!" [ quote by Rosie O'Donnel ].

She's creative, beautiful, great lover and OPEN MINDED (a necessity for me, I fear). She is a wonderful partner ... I think Erin can agree <snickers> ...

... Where is that girl??

I think I covered everything ooOO( in as vauge of terms as possible - I am still a raccoon after all - <strokes mask> )

Teddy~~
From the desk of:
Theodore-Michael Starrunner Masque (the one and only)
---------------------------------------------

The original Raccooniooni

misty.keenspace.com
Teddy_Starrunner_Masque
Regular Poster

Postby Maureen_OMure on Fri Mar 22, 2002 6:44 am

On 2002-03-21 13:55, CCQdobhran wrote:
"Maureen, would you say you've compartmentalized your life IE: Work, Play, Spirituality,Religion, Politics, yadda yadda yadda, or is everything complexly interconnected?"

Everything is interconnected. I don't think I could compartmentalize my life even if I wanted to. Everything effects everything else. Like, my religion makes this Irish coffee perfectly acceptable, but precludes having sex with Theodore and/or Misty. Not that I want to, I'm just using that as an illustration. Or having sex with Bruce! That's a much better example. Not that I want to have sex with him, either ... ummm ... erm ...
*buries muzzle in coffee mug*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: maureen_OMure on 2002-03-22 06:45 ]</font>
Maureen_OMure

Postby Bruce_warner on Fri Mar 22, 2002 6:49 am

On 2002-03-22 06:44, Maureen_OMure wrote:
"Maureen, would you say you've compartmentalized your life IE: Work, Play, Spirituality,Religion, Politics, yadda yadda yadda, or is everything complexly interconnected?"

Everything is interconnected. I don't think I could compartmentalize my life even if I wanted to. Everything effects everything else. Like, my religion makes this Irish coffee perfectly acceptable, but precludes having sex with Theodore and/or Misty. Not that I want to, I'm just using that as an illustration. Or having sex with Bruce! That's a much better example. Not that I want to have sex with him, either ... ummm ... erm ...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maureen_OMure on 2002-03-22 06:45 ]</font>

{strokes Maureen's cheek, near the base of her ear with a rose, grinning evilly all the while}
Bruce_warner

Postby Teddy_Starrunner_Masque on Fri Mar 22, 2002 7:59 am

On 2002-03-22 06:49, bruce_warner wrote:
On 2002-03-22 06:44, Maureen_OMure wrote:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maureen_OMure on 2002-03-22 06:45 ]</font>

{strokes Maureen's cheek, near the base of her ear with a rose, grinning evilly all the while}

<whispered to Bruce> - That's right you bastard, steal my idea and don't let me or the kittin share ;p

Some friend you are :wink:
:smile:

She's not the first Catholic we would have corrupted.

Love
Teddy~~
From the desk of:

misty.keenspace.com
Teddy_Starrunner_Masque
Regular Poster

Postby Bruce_warner on Fri Mar 22, 2002 10:33 am

On 2002-03-22 07:59, Teddy_Starrunner_Masque wrote:
On 2002-03-22 06:49, bruce_warner wrote:

<whispered to Bruce> - That's right you bastard, steal my idea and don't let me or the kittin share ;p

Some friend you are :wink:
:smile:

She's not the first Catholic we would have corrupted.

Love
Teddy~~

I think someone got up on the wrong side of the fangs this morning. :wink: And whose copy of Interspecies Erogenous Zones did you steal the idea from in the first place? *licks Theodore's mask, going against the fur*

As for our first Catholic ... Hmm ... I suppose that, technically, you were involved with that, but do you really want to open up that can of worms?

:grin:
Bruce_warner

Postby Erin_GoBragh on Fri Mar 22, 2002 10:48 am

Brucie, I think you enjoy life way too much some days. **fluffs**

Oh, yeah, I'm not supposed to call you Brucie or fluff you. Does that mean I get a spanking now? :wink:
Erin_GoBragh

Postby WolfFur on Sat Mar 23, 2002 7:35 am

Ben's turn!

Ben... How did you find out Buck was gay, and how did you come to allow him to convert you to the dark-but-well-dressed side?
WolfFur
Regular Poster

Postby Ben_Hymm on Sat Mar 23, 2002 1:59 pm

On 2002-03-23 07:35, WolfFur wrote:
Ben's turn!

Ben... How did you find out Buck was gay, and how did you come to allow him to convert you to the dark-but-well-dressed side?

Well, Buck was a candy-striper on my floor when I was in the hospital with cat-scratch fever. I asked him out (not realizing it was him, I mean, we knew each other from the football team). "She" said yes. I was going to take "her" home, but "she" said "she" was going to the same dorm I was. That's sort of how he came out to me. But... I wasn't all that disappointed "she" was a he, and, well, we've been together ever since.
Ben_Hymm

Postby CCQdobhran on Sat Mar 23, 2002 11:42 pm

Okay, Buck, imagine if you will, that you are still "in the closet". Rank here all the questionees in order from most likely you would admit to being gay to least likely you would admit to.
CCQdobhran
Regular Poster

Postby Buck_Auffe on Sun Mar 24, 2002 2:37 pm

On 2002-03-23 23:42, CCQdobhran wrote:
Okay, Buck, imagine if you will, that you are still "in the closet". Rank here all the questionees in order from most likely you would admit to being gay to least likely you would admit to.

Tough question, especially since, by and large, I am still in the closet, and by large, I mean the football team... I'm going to assume, for the sake of argument, that would mean Ben & I weren't together and he was still pretending to be a straight wolf.

Erin
Bruce
Theodore
Misty
(all the obvious freaks :wink:)
Ping Pong
Kieth
(just freaky enough)
Maureen
Ben

Yeah, Ben's last on the list, but how do you come out to a fellow teammate? Trust me, if he hadn't asked me out, I *never* would have told him.
Buck_Auffe

Postby WolfFur on Sun Mar 24, 2002 4:28 pm

ok, Ping Pong...

Are you still a virgin, and assuming you were who would you want to lose it to?
WolfFur
Regular Poster

Postby Wong_Ping_Pong on Mon Mar 25, 2002 3:19 pm

On 2002-03-24 16:28, WolfFur wrote:
ok, Ping Pong...

Are you still a virgin, and assuming you were who would you want to lose it to?
Sorry, guys, gotta drop out on that one.
Wong_Ping_Pong

Postby CCQdobhran on Mon Mar 25, 2002 4:53 pm

"So then following the rules of truth or Dare, normally you'd have to take a dare, but seeing as we're playing truth or truth, I suppose this would mean that he would not be able to drop out on the next question regardless. Correct?"
CCQdobhran
Regular Poster

Postby Misty on Mon Mar 25, 2002 9:14 pm

On 2002-03-25 16:53, CCQdobhran wrote:
"So then following the rules of truth or Dare, normally you'd have to take a dare, but seeing as we're playing truth or truth, I suppose this would mean that he would not be able to drop out on the next question regardless. Correct?"

Teddy's the one who came up with the rules to this game, so he'll have to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the rule is that if you can't (or won't) answer a question, then you are out of the game.

By the way, Kieth is the winner of the cast betting pool. Congratulations, Kieth!
Misty

Postby Teddy_Starrunner_Masque on Mon Mar 25, 2002 11:52 pm

On 2002-03-25 21:14, misty wrote:
On 2002-03-25 16:53, CCQdobhran wrote:

Teddy's the one who came up with the rules to this game, so he'll have to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the rule is that if you can't (or won't) answer a question, then you are out of the game.

By the way, Kieth is the winner of the cast betting pool. Congratulations, Kieth!

Yes - He's out I'm afrade ... 1 down :razz:
From the desk of:

misty.keenspace.com
Teddy_Starrunner_Masque
Regular Poster

Postby CCQdobhran on Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:57 pm

"Okay, Keith. Do you have an unusual erogenous zones on your body? Places where one wouldn't normally be, such as your left ear lobe or the back of your right knee?"
CCQdobhran
Regular Poster

Postby Kieth_Foxx on Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:07 pm

Unusual for a fox or for a human?
Kieth_Foxx

Postby Hampster on Wed Mar 27, 2002 5:07 pm

On 2002-03-26 18:07, Kieth_Foxx wrote:

Well, if he doesn't want to talk about his erogenous zones, and where on his body they might be...

one of us could volunteer, ::scoots forward::
and find them. :wink:
Hampster
Regular Poster

Postby Kieth_Foxx on Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:05 pm

On 2002-03-27 17:07, hampster wrote:
On 2002-03-26 18:07, Kieth_Foxx wrote:

Well, if he doesn't want to talk about his erogenous zones, and where on his body they might be...

one of us could volunteer, ::scoots forward::
and find them. :wink:

*looks confuzzled*
I didn't say I didn't want to talk about them.... I just need a clarification on the question.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kieth_foxx on 2002-03-27 22:08 ]</font>
Kieth_Foxx

Postby CCQdobhran on Thu Mar 28, 2002 12:14 am

((Oh, _Now_ Keenspace finally loads up!)

"And, I see Hampster beat me to that little innuendo. Anyways, for a zoomorphic/anthropomorphic fox."
CCQdobhran
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Misty