My bro's forum.

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Sun Mar 24, 2002 3:25 pm

http://www.phpbb.com/ Free and no pop ups.

Jennet

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shard_of_emerald on 2002-03-24 15:26 ]</font>
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:59 am

But can a stupid person like me be able to work it is the question. ^^;;;
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:53 pm

lol, you're not stupid! hehehe. He said I could even work it, so it should be peaches and cream for you.

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Blackthorn on Mon Mar 25, 2002 3:12 pm

*sings*Forums are good, forums are cool..

Speaking of which *ahem*I now have one myself,But it's not up on my site yet, partly Keenspace's fault and partly cos I'm at home at the moment and don't have my computer anmd can't fix the mistake.(Waaah)

So, if eveyoneone who reads this would be nice enough to go on to the keenspace forum list (which ,umm,happens to be conveniently located at the top of this page)and then go down to the Blackthorn forum(at the bottom) and then post something.
Anything.
Like my comic?Hate my comic?never heard of my comic?objecting to my spam?(errm,sorry, Alice:P)
no opinion about my comic?Well, pick something you have an opinion about and talk about that.Cheese, huh?Everyone likes cheese?(bit like parfait, really)liked Shrek?hated Shrek?(May your eyes fall out and be buried with your non-existant SOH!)
Just spam my messageboard, dammit!Plug your own comic shamelessly!I don't mind!!

caroline
got spam?
http://blackthorn.keenspace.com
Blackthorn
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Fri Mar 29, 2002 10:28 pm

Well, I tried, but it still seems confusing to me! T_T Anything about servers and codes and stuff.. God, I'm so bad at stuff like this! We might just have to use the ezboard... at least until I become less stupid.
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Return to Fate Martyr Sapheire