Aggrivation

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Sat Mar 23, 2002 3:20 pm

Ok, you guys know that poser pic I was going to show you. It's like 50% done. It would be complete, except the fact I have to wait until the freaking 30$ replacement pen for my Wacom tablet comes. *screams :evil:

I guess I'm going to go wallow in my anger.

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Sapheire on Sat Mar 23, 2002 5:47 pm

You should have originally bought your tablet at CompUSA and bought a $5 replacement plan. Then you could've went back in with the broken pen and immediately been given a brand new product with absolutely no hassle with sending the product back to the manufacturer.

Okay, I'm sorry, I know that isn't helping anything, it's just that your problem is EXACTLY the kind of thing I've been working so hard to prevent all week. And yeah, I do work at CompUSA. I sell those damned plans all the time because I get commission for it. :sad: Sorry about your broken pen though, that really sucks. I hope the new one comes in soon. ^^

Alice
I like bananas.
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Sat Mar 23, 2002 7:45 pm

Well that would be awesome, except there's no CompUSA around here. I bought it from Tech Advanced. *shrugs* I dunno what their return policy is. I don't even think we can find the receipt. I'll just have to dish out 30 dollars and get a new one. And then I get to wait like 5 days before it comes in the mail. *rolls her eyes*

Well atleast now you have something to tell the customers, lmfao. Well once it comes in I'll finish up Srein. I was working on the eyebrows when my pen decided to go berserk.

I'm gonna go watch the rest of Carrie 2. Good, good movie.

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Sun Mar 24, 2002 10:56 am

ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *is now wondering why her tablet pen has decided to all of the sudden start working. Well that's it, I'm officially annoyed with the whole thing. If I didn't like my tablet so much I'd toss it. :evil: I'm just never buying from Wacom again. *nod nod* I think it's the tips on the pen. It's like I pull out the tip and put it back in and it works for about 2 mins. But this time it's been working for like 15...... I wish I had known it was the tips last night before I ordered the whole freaking replacement pen for 30 instead of the tips for 10. Had they had a FAQ or something on the site I might have been able to figure out the problem. Oh, and the most glorious part in all of this is the 10 dollar fee they add for shipping directly from them. I'm pissed.

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Xaffythe on Sun Mar 24, 2002 11:03 am

Is it spazzing out and just not being pressure sensitive all the time? I had a tablet for a few years and it went wonky so I had to lean on it to get ANY line and it wasn't consistent. Replacing the tips didn't work, I ended up just buying a new tablet because I think I wore the tablet itself out, lol (the corners of it worked better than the middle)!
That's probably not what you want to hear, but if that's your problem too I wouldn't want to waste money on the pens :B;
Xaffythe

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Sun Mar 24, 2002 1:32 pm

Well it's not that. It's more like at some moments it refuses to click, draw, move the cursor, ect. and other moments it won't stop. :?: I'm at a loss.

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Postby Xaffythe on Sun Mar 24, 2002 10:03 pm

ah, I have not had that happen to me. Though it's always fun when I have the pen resting on the tablet and I try to use the mouse and end up cursing at my screen, lol XD;
Xaffythe

Postby Sapheire on Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:58 am

Agh, that doesn't sound fun at all. Heh, I hardly ever use my tablet, so I haven't had many problems with it. I got it to do better oekaki and now I don't even draw any. ^^; Sheez, I hope it starts working better. Buying a whole new one would be terrible
Sapheire
Regular Poster

Postby Shard_of_emerald on Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:57 pm

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! I've done that! hehehe. Lmfao, this is pretty embarrassing but I'll tell you anyways. One time I pick up a pen (not saying the tablet pen, hehehe) and I tried to move the cursor with it, but the tablet pen was sitting on the thingy and rolling around! So here I am trying to move the cursor and it's going the opposite direction or back and forth, lmao. I thought my comp had a virus or something, lmfao. I still feel like such a dunce when I think about it, hehehe.

Jennet
Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Return to Fate Martyr Sapheire