TRUTH OR DARE (pt. I)

CCQdobhran
Regular Poster

Post by CCQdobhran »

Ping Pong, have you ever had any embarrasing situations because of an error you made with the English language or our syntax? By embarrasing, I mean, of the sexual innuendo type.

Hampster
Regular Poster

Post by Hampster »

Aside:
You know, I'd think most of the embarassing situations, given the people he hangs around with, would be a result of his diet.

Could you really live on a diet consisting mainly of bamboo shoots and stalks, while surrounded by gays and bi's and *not* have the occasional bit of friendly teasing?

And by teasing I mean of the sexual innuendo type.

<small>It's not my fault bamboo is so phallic, when taken orally</small>

Unless, he really is, as Mr Burns so aptly
put it, a chinese bamboo gobbler.

Wong_Ping_Pong

Post by Wong_Ping_Pong »

Ping Pong, have you ever had any embarrasing situations because of an error you made with the English language or our syntax? By embarrasing, I mean, of the sexual innuendo type.
If I've had any, they were so horrible that they've been repressed into my subconscious. Sorry.
Aside:
You know, I'd think most of the embarassing situations, given the people he hangs around with, would be a result of his diet.

Could you really live on a diet consisting mainly of bamboo shoots and stalks, while surrounded by gays and bi's and *not* have the occasional bit of friendly teasing?

And by teasing I mean of the sexual innuendo type.

It's not my fault bamboo is so phallic, when taken orally

Unless, he really is, as Mr Burns so aptly put it, a chinese bamboo gobbler.
Hey, canned bamboo tastes very good, and doesn't have any of that uncomfortable innuendo attached. Not to mention bamboo juice, steamed bamboo shoots, bamboo burgers.

So, do you get any teasing over eating hot dogs?

Hampster
Regular Poster

Post by Hampster »

On 2002-03-16 13:56, Wong_Ping_Pong wrote:
So, do you get any teasing over eating hot dogs?
not yet, but that's only because I've so far stuck to pizza on my NYC trips. MMmmm real NYC pizza. yum!

I know my friends, and if we ever decide to stop at a sidewalk hotdog vendor for lunch... *grin*

Kieth, who's your favourite A.I.?

Kieth_Foxx

Post by Kieth_Foxx »

Kieth, who's your favourite A.I.?
Hm...a dangerous question for me to answer on my own computer, because, of course, I'd have to say her. But I'm assuming you actually mean a *famous* AI. In that case, I'd have to say Andromeda from the TV series of the same name. Hell, I've caught my computer eyeing her when she thought I wasn't looking. :wink:

Hampster
Regular Poster

Post by Hampster »

lol :smile:

WolfFur
Regular Poster

Post by WolfFur »

For Erin: A DARE.

Wanna yiff? <g>

Seriously... out of all the yiffing you do, what makes you the most yiffy?

Erin_GoBragh

Post by Erin_GoBragh »

On 2002-03-18 17:11, WolfFur wrote:
For Erin: A DARE.

Wanna yiff? <g>

Seriously... out of all the yiffing you do, what makes you the most yiffy?
*fluffies and giggles* :smile: I never yiff on a dare. Ok, once, but I was _really_ drunk and it was just yucky. :6

I think your question is about my biggest turn on? That's a hard question, I have so many... :/

I guess if I *have* to pick one, I'd say eyes. Teddy has these big brown eyes that can be so adorable when he doesn't pay attention to the mask he's wearing, especially when he gets that "patheticoon" look. :smile: And Bruce...don't get me started on Bruce. Actually, I think I *will* go get started on Bruce. :wink: You might want to wait a bit before giving him a question... ;D

Damienne

Post by Damienne »

That was interesting! :wink: Well, whenever Bruce is available, I'd like to ask (and I hope this counts as one question): Are you a Top only, or a Switch? Or am I completely off-base and you're not into BDSM/kink at all? You seem totally kinky to me, hot stuff!

Wong_Ping_Pong

Post by Wong_Ping_Pong »

On 2002-03-17 21:13, Kieth_Foxx wrote:
Hm...a dangerous question for me to answer on my own computer, because, of course, I'd have to say her. But I'm assuming you actually mean a *famous* AI. In that case, I'd have to say Andromeda from the TV series of the same name. Hell, I've caught my computer eyeing her when she thought I wasn't looking. :wink:
Kieth...how many times do I have to tell you, your computer is *not* an AI. It just tells you it loves you because I put a joke program in to change the DOS prompt.
*sigh*

Bruce_warner

Post by Bruce_warner »

On 2002-03-19 19:53, Damienne wrote:
That was interesting! :wink: Well, whenever Bruce is available, I'd like to ask (and I hope this counts as one question): Are you a Top only, or a Switch? Or am I completely off-base and you're not into BDSM/kink at all? You seem totally kinky to me, hot stuff!
I think I'd have trouble denying being kinky after the Truth or Dare storyline in the comic (and its aftermath). v--v As I have yet to find anyone I'd submit to, I'll say I'm a Top only.

CCQdobhran
Regular Poster

Post by CCQdobhran »

"Misty, hmm, let me think a bit here, ah.
I dare you to use the word 'Kumquat' in a seductive way, that, also makes sense. Your target:" The river otter points randomly "Erin."

WolfFur
Regular Poster

Post by WolfFur »

On 2002-03-20 08:11, CCQdobhran wrote:
I dare you to use the word 'Kumquat' in a seductive way, that, also makes sense. Your target:" The river otter points randomly "Erin."
Erin, before you orgasm should I put this gag on you so you can kumquat-like?

(Sorry, Misty.)

Teddy_Starrunner_Masque
Regular Poster

Post by Teddy_Starrunner_Masque »

On 2002-03-20 08:50, WolfFur wrote:
On 2002-03-20 08:11, CCQdobhran wrote:
Erin, before you orgasm should I put this gag on you so you can kumquat-like?

(Sorry, Misty.)
Okay guys - that was bad :smile:
but no dares :smile: - we cant do those here :smile: ... well I supose Misty could have done that - but seeing as it was so well answered by WolfFur - I think we should ask the kitten another question :smile:

Just a thought :smile:
From the desk of:
Theodore-Michael Starrunner Masque (the one and only)
---------------------------------------------

The original Raccooniooni

misty.keenspace.com

CCQdobhran
Regular Poster

Post by CCQdobhran »

"Awwww, crud, well, okay. Misty, imagine you have a bottle of Nair, and Teddy's sleeping. What design, word or statement would you put on him, if any?"

Misty

Post by Misty »

On 2002-03-20 22:30, CCQdobhran wrote:
"Awwww, crud, well, okay. Misty, imagine you have a bottle of Nair, and Teddy's sleeping. What design, word or statement would you put on him, if any?"
"This space for rent"
:grin:
**runs like hell**

Teddy_Starrunner_Masque
Regular Poster

Post by Teddy_Starrunner_Masque »

On 2002-03-21 13:03, misty wrote:
On 2002-03-20 22:30, CCQdobhran wrote:
"This space for rent"
:grin:
**runs like hell**
<growl-chirrs>
One of these days Alice ...
From the desk of:
Theodore-Michael Starrunner Masque (the one and only)
---------------------------------------------

The original Raccooniooni

misty.keenspace.com

CCQdobhran
Regular Poster

Post by CCQdobhran »

"Maureen, would you say you've compartmentalized your life IE: Work, Play, Spirituality,Religion, Politics, yadda yadda yadda, or is everything complexly interconnected?"

Misty

Post by Misty »

Ok...that question's gotta wait. Teddy's the next one in line. Of, course, I suppose you could re-direct it towards him. :wink:
Misty Scathach

misty.keenspace.com

WolfFur
Regular Poster

Post by WolfFur »

Teddy: What attracts you to Misty?