Good Comic For Friday

Corybantic
Regular Poster

Post by Corybantic »

And quick to take off... which leaves more room for.. er...

not sleeping.
Http://wackiness.keenspace.com/

Wackiness Ensues: Taking Bad Street Theatre To Dangerous And Embarrassing New Levels

Delirieuse
Regular Poster

Post by Delirieuse »

Ew!!! Too much nitty-gritty!
<a href="http://wackiness.keenspace.com">Wackiness Ensues.</a>
A Stupidity Odyssey.

"Backgrounds are for the WEAK!" - Zan, <a href="http://mylifeinblue.keenspace.com">My Life in Blue</a>.

Twelveeyes
Regular Poster

Post by Twelveeyes »

*grin* Not all dresses are easy to take off. My school uniform, for instance. Gets stuck in the most annoying places. But then...perhaps that's because I'm a bit too lumpy in places. I think I'd spend a full five minutes trying to get out of it. Leaves a helluva lot less time for sleeping.

Jo

Corybantic
Regular Poster

Post by Corybantic »

I find it's all in the technique

Wackiness Ensues: Taking Bad Street Theatre To Dangerous And Embarrassing New Levels

Twelveeyes
Regular Poster

Post by Twelveeyes »

So...that means ripping it off instead of extracting yourself (or whoever is in the dress) from it slowly?

My dress *did* rip the other day when I was trying to take it off...but then it was 3 years old and getting worn out...the fabric was literally coming to bits...

Why are all my dresses so damn hard to take off?

*mutters about parts of her body not being proportion to others*

Jo

Corybantic
Regular Poster

Post by Corybantic »

Nonononono... ripping is the entirely wrong style.

I'm thinking of something more alnong the lines of unwrapping an expensive gift...

Twelveeyes
Regular Poster

Post by Twelveeyes »

Oh...like undoing buttons and ribbons an' stuff? *nods* I suppose it helps...especially with corsets.

Jo

Corybantic
Regular Poster

Post by Corybantic »

mmmm... Corsets

*takes a momnet*

Twelveeyes
Regular Poster

Post by Twelveeyes »

What's a momnet?

*frown* Nothing to do with corsetry, methinks.

Jo, who's going to wear a bustier thing tomorrow...

Tycho
Regular Poster

Post by Tycho »

Mmmm.... Corsets... When was the last time I saw, took off, ... Ah yes. ... * his keyboard fizzles from the amount of drool falling onto it. *
Ahem. yes. * looks around for a towel. *

Speaking of school dresses, could somebody explain to me why so many female teachers object to schoolgirls deliberately wearing schooldresses shorter, or making them shorter than standard ? Is it because they didn't get any when they were of marriable age ?
Frankly, I've yet to meet a male teacher under 40 who actually didn't mind schoolgirls adjusting their School skirts. ... Of course, Victoria's got the 2nd highest rate of Teacher-Student relationships in this country. NSW's first of course.
Surprisingly enough, Canberra's quite far behind.

Delirieuse
Regular Poster

Post by Delirieuse »

The reason most male teachers don't mind is because they want to screw the students. They may not do anything about it, but if the skirts are short they can dream about it.
A Stupidity Odyssey.

"Backgrounds are for the WEAK!" - Zan, <a href="http://mylifeinblue.keenspace.com">My Life in Blue</a>.

Twelveeyes
Regular Poster

Post by Twelveeyes »

*cough* Um. Not just want. I've heard that they do.

Oh, and the school dress thing...it's the female teachers who're the bitches about jewellery, skirt length (although I haven't heard anything about too short skirts at MLC...), hair colour...etc. I think it's because all the older teachers are feeling their age and don't want to be around pwetty people.

I like mine *long*, or as long as the hem will allow it to be. Which is...at my knee. Damn things are too short. And the new ones are shorter...uggh...They're still damn hard to put on and take off, though. Perhaps that's why they rip so easily...so uh, yeah.

Jo

Tycho
Regular Poster

Post by Tycho »

Mmm... I see.
*perks up* What ? Newer School skirts rip more easily ? ... ^_^; Y'know, I'm very very happy that reality ain't an anime. I'd probably have brain damage from all the hammer-wacked-on-head activities going on aroudn me.

I mean, I knew that school skirts & dresses have that whole see-through factor when it comes to wetness... *sheepish grin* As I well found out on MHS/Macrob Muck-up Day '00.

Corybantic
Regular Poster

Post by Corybantic »

I think everyone get's most of their education on muckup day.

At least the funnest part of their education, anyway

Twelveeyes
Regular Poster

Post by Twelveeyes »

No, the funniest part is when your 3 year old dress rips along the seams and everyone sees your black underwear, and then you have to staple it together v. carefully...

Jo

Tycho
Regular Poster

Post by Tycho »

* blinks blinks *
Come on people... PHOTOS ! We need photographic evidence here !
But yes, muck up day was fun. Right up until Willis busted us all. Though, thankfully, he didn't punish those MHS guys he caught 'cause it would make us scapegoats for the hundreds who pissed off before he could punish them.
Unfortunately, Willis knew who I was so I couldn't run away like the others. Dammit.

Twelveeyes
Regular Poster

Post by Twelveeyes »

Um...photos of the dress or me in the dress? or see through?

Not a chance, in any case. If you want to see me with a little bit more clothing on...uh, http://www.webhost-free.com/bookworms and looky at the aths photos.

Jo

Tycho
Regular Poster

Post by Tycho »

Ah well, can't have everything, I guess.
Where would I put it ? *lol* Everything that is.

Delirieuse
Regular Poster

Post by Delirieuse »

On 2002-03-24 04:50, tycho wrote:
Of course, Victoria's got the 2nd highest rate of Teacher-Student relationships in this country. NSW's first of course.
Surprisingly enough, Canberra's quite far behind.
Is this a per-capita statistic? Because otherwise that could simply be because <i>no one effin' lives in Canberra</i>.
A Stupidity Odyssey.