LITERAL Cliffhanger?

Postby Drakkenmaw on Wed Mar 13, 2002 5:30 pm

Can we please get at least some sort of tentative ETA for the next comic? It gets sorta dispiriting when everyone just vanishes from the cyber-world without a single word.
Drakkenmaw
Regular Poster

Postby Prax on Fri Mar 15, 2002 6:22 pm

Sorry, tentative ETA... hrm... Seriously, I don't know. I've been focusing on schoolwork lately and the comic slightly lost my interest among other projects, getting back into the groove is difficult.

There are worse spots I could have stopped at, which is part of the reason I didn't continue, the next few strips are actually extremely involved artwise and really shouldn't be put up helter skelter. The rest of the strips are pretty action oriented with every little dialogue. I'll work on it, but if I give an ETA I'm afraid I'll probably just end up breaking it.

I actually did try and post something several weeks back but Keenspace was wonky and I got disgusted.
Prax

Postby Drakkenmaw on Mon Mar 18, 2002 5:20 pm

The important thing is, someone responded. That means you didn't just vanish off the face of the earth, and that's a starting point.
Drakkenmaw
Regular Poster

Postby Prax on Tue Mar 19, 2002 12:18 pm

That's one way to look at it, Spring Break is coming up for me next week, hopefully I can take that time and get back on track with the strips, I don't think I'm being saddled with too much work over the break, course teachers like to spring unexpected surprises upon poor unsuspecting students as well.
Prax

Return to VRPG