Tch... September 11 has become the President's personal force field, say anything bad about the prez or the way he runs things and you are a terrorist... jeez!
Let's just hope the American public tells this guy to get back in his box before something nasty happens. Damn! they already named a few countries they plan bombing with nukes!
WOW! that is gonna help public relations there! Remember that missile defense thing? well, now I know why he wanted it: He PLANS on using those nukes but he wants to cover his own ass with his flawed technology. I even read he plans on making miny nukes for Christ sake! even a mini nuke would be just as or more devastating than Hiroshima!
Ranting, I know... but I never liked that little popa's boy when he said he wanted to destroy a natural preserve to get some oil.
"Fuck the environment! I want mah fast cars and mah lighter fuel, we Texans killed off all our vegetation and we don't miss it a bit!" Okay, over exaggeration... but buddy just sets me off in the worst of ways! I bet you the only reason he wants to play with nukes is because he wants to regain what little manhood he had when he choked on that pretzel!
"Lookit my big nukes! you are not supposed to have any, but I am! hey! play fair!"
Having hard time to control frustration considering the idiot is the most powerful man in the world.
Ugh... I've got a headache..... Before 7/11 he was a bumbling idiot, now after the attacks he is the "Warrior President"... such a damn shame. The threat has been neutralized to an extent and the world has unified against terrorism, but yet with this last statement we lose! 5 months of hard work down the toilet in one day with about one hour of dialogue... humanity amazes me at every turn.
Russia... heh, they plan to bomb Russia who is now an ally and a democracy... an unstable one but still a democracy.
Sigh, I will quite while I'm still ahead, sorry folks I just had to vent a little... all this is really frustrating.
