Pages

Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Post by Shard_of_emerald »

Yeppers, hehehe.

I'm in love with Eilora's hair!!!!! ack! hehehe.

Tansura

Post by Tansura »

I could tolerate the ads...^_^ Can't wait until this gets started. Cool characters.

--;; I wish I could draw as well as you...

Sapheire
Regular Poster

Post by Sapheire »

Okay, I got a board at ezboard, but no use setting it up until I finish all the info pages. I'm hoping to get it all finished and going in less than a week's time.

I also hope to eventually have drawings like this of all the characters playing. If you're not a drawer, I'll draw the characters as my free time allows. I just like drawings. ^^

Heh, Eilora is really nice. Niavish is his best friend, but he's not so nice to humans. I'll post their profiles as examples when I get all the info up. I've been told they look a little like Saph and Wil. Well, part of it was a little on purpose just for the hell of it. That's okay by me. :smile:

~Dragoness~
Regular Poster

Post by ~Dragoness~ »

O_O.. Whats going on!!

Teeelll meee hehee ^_^.. RPG? Huh, huh?

::nudge:: please tell meee! XD

Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Hrm, they kinda do look like Saph and Wil. But Niavish has a young appearance about him. And Eilora looks a bit more innocent than Wil. I'm not saying Wil isn't, but he's got a mischievous look about him. I love that little troublesome glare some guys get hehehe. I have to say the characters are absolutely adorable. *huggles them both even if Niavish doesn't enjoy it* hehehe. Later!

Jennet

Oh! I wanna be one of your character's girlfriend. I love playing the part even if I'm not a girlfriend in real life, lmfao.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shard_of_emerald on 2002-03-10 11:50 ]</font>

Sapheire
Regular Poster

Post by Sapheire »

hi, Dragoness! yeah, I'm trying to make an RPG for the fms world. I've kind of had the idea for awhile.. didn't realize anyone would be interested, but it seems they are. So I'm making it. It's probably going to work A LOT like Aesir's rpg (didn't you play that?), at least that's how I want the posting to be like.

Jennet--Good, then you can be Eilora's girlfriend. ^_~ Like I said, you can really make her any kind of character you want. She just has to be human and, well, if she's with Eilora, she has to be relatively nice.

Difference between Eilora and Wil: Eilora is reeeeally nice to everyone. Otherwise, they're very similar. They're both relatively sensible, they're both wizards, and they both have a romantic side. Niavish, eh.. he's not really that bad of a guy. Just another quirky Alice character like seen in fms... ^^; I'll let him speak for himself.

Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

Yay!!!!!!! hehehe. I get the cute guy! *huggles Eilora* Now to think of a good character description. Maybe I'll try and open poser again......

Oh, romantic guys.... mmmmmmmmm....... oh, and a wizard, definately sexy......

Ok, 2 questions, can we have more than one character and what kind of magic is usaully used?

Later,

Jennet

Sapheire
Regular Poster

Post by Sapheire »

You can really play as many characters as you like at this point, especially considering we're a relatively small group, and the fact that it's not up yet. ^^ Of course, you don't want to play too many characters.... I'll probably play a good amount of characters, but alot of them will be boring background types of little importance.

Magic, well, it'll use the same element system as the comic. It will be detailed in the info pages as soon as I get them up. My magic system is pretty different from the usual rpg system because your character can only use one branch, and their effectiveness as a wizard has to do with how closely related they are to a Ki-Leinahn (if they're human, that is. If they're Ki-Leinahn, they're always effective.) Either way, you only get one element to work with. You'll see, I'm working on it.

No rush really to have the characters finished. I've still got to get those pages up, then I'll ask everyone to write profiles. :grin:

The Little Green One

Post by The Little Green One »

Oooh...*Drools* You really draw cute guys. Maybe it has something to with the fact you're a girl? :razz:

I can't wait to get started with that game...

And I'm working on a rpg, based on DnD or Runequest. I don't know yet which I'll choose. Me who promised never be a GM :lol: But I'll do it for some of my friends who hasn't played rpgs...so maybe it's my duty to be the Gm? Great...*Murmur*

Maybe we should get a mail-list for this game? I think it would be easier than to write all the messages here. Everyone in the gmae wuold get the information in their mailboxes. Yahoo, for example, has good mailgroup thing. And it's free. What do you guys think?

-Emilia

Sapheire
Regular Poster

Post by Sapheire »

yeah, that is a good idea to get a message group going. I hope I can actually pull this off. ^^; I've honestly never been a GM. But I'm not really basing it off anything other than my own ideas. It's relatively simple to work, at least in my head anyway. Heh.. Anyway, I'll see if I can get a group going, and I'll post when I do.

Good luck being the GM! I reeeally don't think I could be one in anything based on d&d.. So much to remember.. So many rules.. The only reason I feel somewhat confident with this is that I get to make up the rules. And so far, there really aren't too many. *sigh* Uhm.. trying to make it work. I'm going to consult my friends about the way it works this week, and get some feedback before I unveil it all. It's really all story-based so far. Just alot of writing, I'm not really using stats like in d&d. It's.. a big story. yeah.

With lots of hot boys. :grin:

Shard_of_emerald
Regular Poster

*nods* I'm just here for the hot guys!!!!!! lmfao, JK!!!!!!!!

Jennet

The Little Green One

Post by The Little Green One »

So what's the main thing in this? The hot boys or the game? :grin: :razz:

I really don't know how I'll survive with the game. But it's easier because the players are not experienced, so they can't complain too much. :grin:

Sapheire
Regular Poster

Post by Sapheire »

Heh, I just hope I can make it cool. I worked on the plot with my good friend Ed Adams today. We thought of several new races, and just telling someone my ideas helps to pull them together. Although I did realize I'm going to personally have to play a LOT of characters. Oh well.

And it's all about the hot boys! Just kidding! Hot boys are just for fun. I'm kind of happy with all the inexperience. I don't feel as pressured this way.

Alice

Tansura

Post by Tansura »

^_^ *Big grin* You can *never* go wrong with hot guys.

I'm sure the RPG will be cool. ^_~ Can't wait for it to start...--;; gotta think up a character!

*goes off to do that* ^_^V

Sapheire
Regular Poster

Post by Sapheire »

Weeell, I still need to finish the info sheets. The story actually makes sense now, but it's all in my head and I have to write it down. We worked pretty hard on it. ^^ We have a couple new races for it too, so now there's a total of five. There should technically be alot of human characters, although I guess they don't necessarily have to all be PCs.

CursedElementalNuuva

Post by CursedElementalNuuva »

Hey Alice,

Believe it or not, I actually can't find your email address. . .so it occurred to me. Why not post this info on this thing? You can get it for what you need, and people can see it.

Ok, Now Everybody. Meet my two characters for her RPG and you can now also consider creating Wolven characters.

here's Alexander
http://www.geocities.com/Hellion_The_Unwanted/Alex.jpg

And here's Vandal the Theif
http://www.geocities.com/Hellion_The_Un ... Vandal.jpg

ok, now here is the info:

The Wolven

In their native tongue, The word Wolven means

CursedElementalNuuva

Post by CursedElementalNuuva »

ok, so those links don't work. . .sorry. Let me try this then

http://www.geocities.com/Hellion_The_Un ... index.html

This SHOULD work. . .

Ed

Sapheire
Regular Poster

Post by Sapheire »

But my email address is so blatently on my website. ^_~ Sapheire@aol.com Oh, well, that's still cool. Are you sure you joined the message group? I still don't see you as one of the members for some reason.... hmm.. Anyway, thanks for giving me the info. I'm working on those pages now.