I've just finished Capcom vs. SNK 2 on Playstation 2 and it was tight as hell.
Heres an idea for the characters of CvsSNK3(sorry if its a bit messy):
Ryu Kyo
Ken Iori
Guile Terry
Chun-li Mai
Sakura Yuri
E. Honda Chang/Choi
Eagle King
Dhalsim Kim
Blanka Todo
Cammy Vice
Yun Athena
Dan Joe
Balrog Yamazaki
Maki Hibiki
Kyosuke Rock
Zangief Raiden
Sagat Ryo
Vega Benimaru
Rolento Haohmaru
M. Bison Geese
Morrigan Nakoruru
Akuma Rugal
Captain America K
Capcom vs. SNK 3
what do i think? i think you haven't been told that SNK has ceased to be.
so... no more samurai showdown, no more fatal fury, no more metal slug; and very sadly for you, and all of us too, no SNK vs CAPCOM 3.
http://twelvedragons.keenspace.com
like hell, but with out the nice things
so... no more samurai showdown, no more fatal fury, no more metal slug; and very sadly for you, and all of us too, no SNK vs CAPCOM 3.
http://twelvedragons.keenspace.com
like hell, but with out the nice things
I would hae liked that series a whole lot more if eveyone I played against didn't keep getting perfect victories against me...
I wouldn't worry about it. As long as there's testosterone, there'll be fighting games, and one in a hundred of them will be cool! Now, by my calculations, that should be roughly 20 or 25 good fighting games a year!
(Let's see. Should I buy a fighting game, a fighting game, a football game, a fighting game, a racing game, a fighting game, a racing game, a fighting game, or a fighting game? Fighting games must be easy to make or something
)
I wouldn't worry about it. As long as there's testosterone, there'll be fighting games, and one in a hundred of them will be cool! Now, by my calculations, that should be roughly 20 or 25 good fighting games a year!
(Let's see. Should I buy a fighting game, a fighting game, a football game, a fighting game, a racing game, a fighting game, a racing game, a fighting game, or a fighting game? Fighting games must be easy to make or something