8_8

Ekevu Cheetah
Regular Poster

Post by Ekevu Cheetah »

On 2002-03-02 15:25, genecatlow wrote:
On 2002-03-01 14:21, Tim Tylor wrote:
*Sigh* Hope he wakes up to it soon. When he sees what he's being made part of, I think it might hit him pretty hard. :(
It will. Very hard.
And I hope he can be smart enough to figure a smart way to take back as much as possible the intolerance he's started to generate.

The latter that happens, the harder this will hit him, and fewer are the odds of what I hope happens.

IMHO, the worst feeling there can be is when you figure that "everything you've done was in vain, and you could've discovered that long ago". The more you've done and the longer you take to discover that, the worst the feeling is. It usually involves regret, indignation, despair, and some other, depending on your personality, what you've done, and what for.

And if you think about Cotton... This reeeeeeeeeeally ain't gonna be easy. Image
=EFG=

BillBrd1
Regular Poster

Post by BillBrd1 »

[quote]
On 2002-03-02 16:18, Elix wrote:
<RP>

Elix wanders through the streets of Furriston, confused by recent events. His mixed heritage has left him in limbo, visibly human, but also furry. Above, in the sky, gray clouds roll over themselves, blown in by the winds.

"Hey, human kid!" a fox shouts at him from across the street, "go back to Bridgeway, play with your friends there!"

Elix continues walking. "But, I was born here..." Nobody hears.

A liquid silence falls over the city, as rain begins to pour down from the sky. Furs of all kinds race for shelter, or create their own with umbrellas and the like. Elix wanders on.

He finds himself standing in front of the Animen Circle, with the statues towering above him. Rain has soaked his hair, causing his bangs to flatten over his face. He sits down at the circle, and looks around. The city is wet and gray. On the sidewalks, furs hurry along in business suits and jeans and whatever is trendy today, under umbrellas and newspapers and briefcases.

Elix finds the voice to sing, a song he learned from a friend long ago, in a human language from far away.

I'm walking in the rain
yuku ate mo naku kizutsuita karada nurashi

Little notice is given to the odd little human boy singing in the rain at Animen Circle. His song is mostly in Japanese, a language not common in Furriston. Even so, the haunting tones of the ballad roll through the air, into the ears of fur and human alike.

Endless rain, fall on my heart, kokoro no kizu ni [my heart's scars]
Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness!

He repeats the chorus once, singing with as much power as his body can muster without breaking the tune of the song. When the chorus is done, he sits back down. Nearby, a dog looks, wide-eyed, at the drenched boy, and then continues on his way.

</RP>

(Endless Rain

ZOMBIE USER 5169
Regular Poster

Post by ZOMBIE USER 5169 »

On 2002-03-01 15:29, darking wrote:
I know, but if he hadn't had agreed to Bob O'Link's request to continue with the morning radio show, he cannot be held completely blameless for his actions. I can understand him being sucked in once, and I can understand the fame going to his head. But my understanding does not include my approval.
Just struck me there's something to say in his defence. Right from the beginning Cotton's insisted on being open about his abilities, on letting people know the truth. Bob's show must seem a good way to stay in touch with the public and keep them in the know. (It probably tickles his vanity too - mixed motives aren't so bad if you make sure the good ones stay in control.)

So Cotton might have decent reasons for his choice - which doesn't make it any wiser or safer. I just hope the hinted-at disaster won't completely take away his optimism and willingness to trust people's intelligence.

Cotton, I'm sorry I called you an idiot. :sad:

Mellotron
Regular Poster

Post by Mellotron »

A young hedgehog also hears Elix's song. She watches from the distance as Bill speaks to him. Being new in Furriston, she has little idea what's going on between furs and humans, other than its trouble. She understands what being an outsider is though, having moved from a tiny, mostly hedgehog village in England. Her kind are rarely seen here, which makes fitting in even with other furs sometimes difficult. Mel has never met a human in person, but she's sure they all can't be bad - she's chatted with some nice humans on the Internet. She hopes there'll be some people like that singing boy in the Furriston high school.

-Mel

Mokonapuff
Regular Poster

Post by Mokonapuff »

<RP>

A teenaged rabbit sits outside, waiting for a bus. *Late again, as usual...*, she thinks irritably, checking again to make sure she has enough for bus fare and a cafeteria lunch. Catching a soft rustling noise from her left, she notices the street man she made friends with while working at the SA Toyshop. Despite his own problems, he'd come by to help the families that came to pick up food and toys so they could at least give their kids a happy Christmas. They'd struck up conversation, and her church had ended up donating the money to get him some help. She hasn't seen him in a while, and, if anything, he looks worse off than he was the last time they met. The awning he's huddled under to stay out of the rain is full of holes, and it isn't helping him any at all. It's cold, bitterly cold, and his jacket is as full of holes as the awning. Being dry would at least help him a little. She looks at the umbrella over her head. It's old, rarely stays open, and part of the handle is broken. But it keeps her dry. Taking a deep breath, she walks over to the man. "Hey, Chuck, y'need this?" she asks, holding it out. He blinks in surprise, taking a second before he recognizes her. She smiles and shakes the umbrella slightly, offering it again. He stares at it for a second, then finally reaches out and takes it. "Y'kin have this too, I can walk." she continues, handing him her money. She doesn't tell him that was all she had to eat with that day as well. She can go without for at least one day. The bus finally arrives, and she helps Charlie up the steps. Giving the driver the name of a local shelter, she deposits the bus fare, then watches as it leaves. Charlie's in the back seat, all the other bus patrons ignoring or avoiding him. He looks out the window and smiles back at her. She waves cheerfully, completely drenched, then puts her satchel over her head as a makeshift umbrella as she walks off to her classes in the rain, singing to herself,
"Never seen a blue sky
Yeah I can feel it reaching out
And moving closer
There's something about blue
Asked myself what it's all for
You know the funny thing about it
I couldn't answer
No I couldn't answer"

As she rounds the corner, something hits her in the back and knocks her facefirst into a puddle. Her bag goes flying, sending drawings and projects into the rain. Ruined. Picking herself up off the ground, she glares icily at the culprits. She knows them, they're in some of her classes. They're part of the "Furry Pride" groups. She's had to deal with them before. "Human lover!" they shout at her. One flings another rock, sending her glasses to the ground in a twisted mess. She can't see anything but moving blurs now, and they know it. Another rock, this one catching her in the lower jaw. That does it, she can take no more. Lunging to her feet, she swings blindly, nailing one of them in the shoulder by sheer luck. There's too many, and she can't get to any of her usual bag of tricks without having to see what she's doing. *At least Charlie got out of here before they arrived....* she thinks as she braces herself for a beating.

"Blue" (C) Yoko Kanno

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mokonapuff on 2002-03-03 13:53 ]</font>

Genecatlow
Cartoon Hero

Post by Genecatlow »

Gene, the story is still making me want to show these humans and furries what a Wyrm that is the merge form a human and furry can do. :grin:
Yes, you may want to, and there are quite a
few readers who have placed their feelings
about the situation in their own context.
You're going to have to let me tell the story,
though, if the final resolution is to take
place. Their world does have a future, and
in that future they will look back on this
period in their history. In order for them
to look back on it then, I have to delineate
it now.

Genecatlow
Cartoon Hero

Post by Genecatlow »

And if you think about Cotton... This reeeeeeeeeeally ain't gonna be easy.
It wouldn't be easy with anyone, but it will
be more difficult with Cotton because he
really has never seen himself as a celebrity.
Rather suddenly, he's become a public figure
and he only sees that has having a whole lot
more friends. He has no real idea how his
image in the public eye can be turned to the
advantage of others, and by the time he does
figure it out it may be too late.

Genecatlow
Cartoon Hero

Post by Genecatlow »

*At least Charlie got out of here before they arrived....* she thinks as she braces herself for a beating.
If her school is anywhere near Furriston's
Civic Center, that won't happen. One angry
rush of spotted wings later your adversaries
would find themselves confronted by a Security
Affairs officer (followed by a few more) who
frowns on any such manifestations of "furry
pride" as beating up any innocent citizens.

There is no denying, however, that the mood
in Furriston is not getting any better...

Genecatlow
Cartoon Hero

Post by Genecatlow »

Little notice is given to the odd little human boy singing in the rain at Animen Circle. His song is mostly in Japanese, a language not common in Furriston. Even so, the haunting tones of the ballad roll through the air, into the ears of fur and human alike.
After the story progresses a little more, it
might be one of those unexpected coincidences
that Elix chose to sing his song at the Animen
Circle...
A young hedgehog also hears Elix's song. She watches from the distance as Bill speaks to him. Being new in Furriston, she has little idea what's going on between furs and humans, other than its trouble. She understands what being an outsider is though, having moved from a tiny, mostly hedgehog village in England. Her kind are rarely seen here, which makes fitting in even with other furs sometimes difficult. Mel has never met a human in person, but she's sure they all can't be bad - she's chatted with some nice humans on the Internet. She hopes there'll be some people like that singing boy in the Furriston high school.
That is another interesting point worthy of
mention: Not every place in Furriston's
world is a place where humans and furs have
trouble getting along. So conflict, at least
technically, is not inevitable.

CyberCorn Entropic
Regular Poster

Post by CyberCorn Entropic »

On 2002-03-03 17:44, genecatlow wrote:
You're going to have to let me tell the story, though, if the final resolution is to take place. Their world does have a future, and in that future they will look back on this period in their history. In order for them to look back on it then, I have to delineate it now.
Furriston Historical Museum- circa 2212

"Gee, Dad, why are those people attacking those humans?" (points at photograph dating from the early 21st century)
"Because they were humans, son. Back then, many humans hated other furries and many other furries hated them."
"But why? Humans are furries too!"
"They didn't see it that way. Didn't want to see it that way, I guess."
"That's stupid!"
"We were stupider back then, m'boy."
"Good thing we're smarter now, huh Dad?"
"Perhaps."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CyberCorn Entropic on 2002-03-04 16:25 ]</font>

Elevenbane
Regular Poster

Post by Elevenbane »

On 2002-03-03 13:51, Mokonapuff wrote:
<RP>

There's too many, and she can't get to any of her usual bag of tricks without having to see what she's doing. *At least Charlie got out of here before they arrived....* she thinks as she braces herself for a beating.

"Blue" (C) Yoko Kanno
Two people walk by, noticing the impending event. One seems like a rather drab human woman, and the other is a light brown rabbit. At once they look at the scene, and then they look at each other. So far the bullies havn't seen them. As the two look at each other, their eyes narrow, then the two smile and nod.

<i>What are those two doing? </i> Makanna wondered. Suddenly the rabbit ducked around the corners and the human raised her arms to shout. <i> No. Don't. Run! </i> Mokanna pleaded silently at the blurry shape, and got the impression the woman winked at her.

"What's going on here?" She shouted, instantly grabbing the attention of every pro-fur person there. "Dirty human!" "Go back where you belong!" "You need...incentive?"

The entire group starts running after the woman, leaving the kind rabbit for more satisfying prey. The woman lets out a small 'Eep!' and runs around the same corner where the other rabbit had went. Following short after is the group, the first of which bump into and knock over the rabbit lady Mokanna had seen earlier.

As Mokanna holds the fragmented pieces of her glasses against her face to seemore clearly, she just makes out the group milling around. The lady looks crossly at the group, whose faces have confused looks on them.

"Hey! Watch where you're going?"

"Did you see a human come this way?" One person asks.

"Well, yeah. I think she went down that street." The lady points toward where Mokanna had last seen the human run to. The group soon runs in that direction, leaving her behind.

Mokanna stand up and runs over to where the rabbit lady is, bruises aching from the beating prelude. As she rounds the corner she sees the human standing just on the other side of the wall.

Chuckling softly, the rabbit looks after where the last of the group is dissapearing. "Idiots." She exclaims, shaking her head softly.

The human is also looking after where the group went to. "No doubt about that..."

The two turn towards Mokanna, looking at her kindly.

"Hi!" They both say at once.

"Are you all right?" The rabbit asks. "I'm Mari and this is my best freind Elev-"

"Eleva." the woman said quickly, cutting off the rabbit.

Mari is a light brown rabbit with white rings around her eyes that are somewhat hidden by her glasses. Her darker brown, almost black headfur is pulled back in a short ponytail. Mari wears a curious pendant mounted on some fabric around her neck. The human, Eleva isn't much out of the ordinary. She has Brown hair cut to shoulder length, brown eyes, and is wearing a drab grey shirt and jeans. The only thing setting Eleva apart are the gold hoop earing stuck in her ears.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elevenbane on 2002-03-03 23:36 ]</font>

Mokonapuff
Regular Poster

Post by Mokonapuff »

Mokona thanks her two helpers, then glares crossly at the twisted metal and broken plastic that used to be her glasses. "Third pair this month, what, do those idiots think I have the kind of money to replace these that often?" She reaches into her bag, pulling out an old pair that she keeps for emergencies. They're nowhere near as strong as the ones she'd been wearing, but they'll have to do for the next week or so, or until she can convince her parents to loan her the money for replacements. Supplies for classes are expensive enough, having to replace the custom eyewear her visual issues force her to wear is even worse. "Anyway, thanks." She nods to the two strangers again, then picks up her bag. The artwork that had spilled out is a soggy mess, not even worth picking up now, so she leaves it. Her clothes are completely sodden from landing in the puddle, as is her coat. *Damn, it's even chillier when you're soaked. Wet fur is annoying enough without drenched cloathing to go with it.* Spitting out the blood from where the rock hit her in the mouth and doing her best to make her soaked, dirty, and mussed fur somewhat presentable, she puts on the old glasses and gingerly makes her way down the street, doing her best to avoid people and other objects. Her song has changed.
I don't feel a thing
And I've stopped remembering
And the days are just like
Moments turned to hours
Mother used to say
"With a will, you'll find a way"
But Mother never danced
Through fire showers
Walk in the rain
In the rain

She drags herself into the lobby of the dorm building she and her friends are staying in this quarter, coughing and sneezing. *Perfect, I finally get over the virus that's being going around, and those $%^&#*@ morons get me sick again.* She can't deal with classes now, all she wants is to dry off, warm up somehow, and sleep.

"Rain" (c) Yoko Kanno

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mokonapuff on 2002-03-04 13:20 ]</font>

Mellotron
Regular Poster

Post by Mellotron »

Ok... I'll continue my little story, hope no one minds! <:) Here's what new furs in town may be thinking:

Mel goes about her errands, buying school books and stuff for her new school. Transferring mid-year is a pain, but the new books look interesting, especially the computer science one. She had explored the city a little, but tired of being wet, hurried home. Being unprepared for the rain was unusual for hedgehogs, they have some weather predicting abilities. In fact, her father's career in meteorology research was the reason for their relocation. But, Mel didn't have this instinct, and walked in the door to their new home soaking wet.

Mel: Dad! I'm home!!

Dr. Herisson: And drenched too! Next time at least remember your coat!?

Mel: Sorry...well at least my new books are still dry! Check this one out...

Dr. Herisson: Mel, my colleague saw something disturbing on his way to work. I know we checked things out before moving, but now I'm worried about you going to school here!

Mel: why? what happened?

Dr. Herisson: He noticed some kids fighting. There were a group beating up on one girl...before he could do anything two people broke it up. The security person who came was too late to catch the attackers in the act, but my friend asked him about it. He said the girl got attacked just because she helped a human! There is a surge in "Furry Pride" gangs trying this sort of thing, they think it is partly because of some new radio talk show. Security is cracking down, but they can't be everywhere at once...

Mel: That problem with humans and furries here, looks like it is worse than we thought!

Dr. Herisson: It's clear that we have to be careful, all that girl did was help a homeless man get out of the rain! I hate to say this, but I don't think you should talk to any humans on your way to school...

Mel: But Dad! We didn't move here just to be afraid of everyone! What about our chance to meet people from different cultures? *huffle*

Dr. Herisson: Well, things may be different now! There are dangerous people running around and we don't know many friends here yet. I just don't want you getting hurt...

Mel: Ha! I'd like to see them try it! We hedgehogs have a few fighting advantages over most furs!

Dr. Herisson: Enough of that! *bristles* You're only 16, cool down! Come to think of it, I'm calling the school tomorrow to see what they're doing about <i>on</i> campus fighting...

Mel: But shouldn't we help homeless people, whatever species they are? :sad:

Dr. Herisson: Yes, but not by yourself, when it obviously isn't safe. I don't like it either...this conflict is getting out of hand, and it appears that the local media sure isn't helping. >:(

ZOMBIE USER 7262
Regular Poster

Post by ZOMBIE USER 7262 »

On 2002-03-03 18:03, genecatlow wrote:
After the story progresses a little more, it
might be one of those unexpected coincidences
that Elix chose to sing his song at the Animen Circle...
Well, it may be an unexpected coincidence with the story, but I chose the Circle as the site for that event because of what it represents.

Plus I was just having a little fun getting some exercise into my creative muscles. Guess I inadvertently shoved Elix into Furriston in the process. Hee hee. :grin:

Mellotron
Regular Poster

Post by Mellotron »

Plus I was just having a little fun getting some exercise into my creative muscles. Guess I inadvertently shoved Elix into Furriston in the process. Hee hee. :grin:
Elix, I think this thread is contagious :grin: Look what it made me do.

Mel

ZOMBIE USER 7262
Regular Poster

Post by ZOMBIE USER 7262 »

On 2002-03-04 14:17, mellotron wrote:
Elix, I think this thread is contagious :grin: Look what it made me do.
You're complaining...why? :grin:

(edit: phpBB doesn't seem to like me.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elix on 2002-03-04 16:07 ]</font>

CyberCorn Entropic
Regular Poster

Previously:
After assisting a homeless human, the rabbit known as Mokonapuff was assaulted by members of a Furry Pride gang. Though saved from a pounding by a rabbit named Mari and what appears to be a human named Eleva, Mokona's good set of glasses were broken, several pieces of artwork destroyed, and several gashes and bruises were received as 'rewards' for her good deed. Returning to her living quarters...
"coughing and sneezing. *Perfect, I finally get over the virus that's been going around, and those $%^&#*@ morons get me sick again.* She can't deal with classes now, all she wants is to dry off, warm up somehow, and sleep."
As Mokona toweled off, she became aware of a package sitting on a nearby table. Roughly the size of a toaster, it was wrapped in plain brown paper. Her name was meticulously scrawled across the top.
Mokona hesitated. She could have sworn that the package had not been there when she had entered the room, but curiosity ate away at her caution. Gently picking the package up, she shook it gingerly.
She could have sworn the package then complained, "Hey, watch it!"
Shaking her head, Mokona began unwrapping the paper, noting it was not folded by some expert gift-wrapper, but by some stubborn soul determined to force it into some semblance of neatness. Letting the wrapping fall away, Mokona revealed a somewhat battered cardboard box held together by what must have been a quarter mile of strapping tape.
'Postal service is murder on packages, hunh?' was scribbled across the side.
Shaking her head in amusement, Mokona then fetched a pair of scissors and worked to liberate the box's contents. In another short while, a beautifully carved wooden jack-in-the-box sat on the table, free of its confines.
Mokona stared at it in puzzlement. Truth be told, this was not exactly what she had been expecting. Still....
The jack-in-the-box twanged a couple of times, the lid lifting a little bit, allowing the bright, beady eyes of the box's inhabitant to peer out.
"Ahem, are you, I say, are you Mokonapuff?" a squeaky voice inquired. Mokona recognized it as the one she had heard while shaking the box earlier.
"Ahh, yes," Mokona replied, taken aback. This was probably the second time a jack-in-the-box had ever spoken to her. Or was it the third?
"Oh, good, good," said the jack. "'Cause I'm going to come poppin' outta here in a moment an' I didn't want to give anyone a heart attack. Hope you don't mind."
"No, no," Mokona was now puzzled.
The jack closed the lid. A handle popped out of a recess on the side and began to spin, twanging out a tune unfamiliar to her. The jack suddenly popped out of the box, startling Mokona even though she had been forewarned.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CyberCorn Entropic on 2002-03-04 20:28 ]</font>

CyberCorn Entropic
Regular Poster

"Gee, I hope I didn't startle you too badly," the jack's voice seemed to exhibit genuine concern.
"No! No, I'm fine!" Mokona paused to let the adrenaline ebb.
"Good! Good!" beamed the jack, its head bobbing in front of her at the end of its long yellow and green accordion 'body'. Mokona looked at it.
Just like the box, it was a masterpiece in woodworking? She snorted in amusement as she noted that the jack's head was shaped like a goofy donkey's head with a silly wooden grin carved in its gray-furred face and topped by a green and yellow jester's hat balanced precariously between its two long ears. Arms swathed in the same green and yellow fabric as the hat hung down from the oversized head, little black hooves poking out from the frilly cuffs.
"It'd be really embarassing if you died of a heart attack while I'm tryin' to deliver a coupla gifts to ya," said the jack. Mokona was somehow not surprised to see the jack's face become animated as it spoke.
"Now where did I put those -? Oh yeah!" like a slinky spilling down stairs, the jack accordioned back into its box.
"Actually," Mokona finally ventured to say. "I thought you were the gift."
"Me? Nah," the jack's voice filtered out of the open box. He finally popped out of the box again, this time slowly so he didn't startle Mokona again. Two shirt pocket-sized felt bags were hanging down on strings wrapped around each arm. The jack bowed to the tabletop, somehow wiggling his arms so that the strings came loose. It then straightened back up.
"I'm just the delivery boy," said the jack. "Someone noticed that you could use these."
Mokona stifled a gasp as she opened up one of the identical bags. Inside was a sturdy-looking pair of glasses not unlike her favorite pair which were now among the growing pile of those that were broken.
"Guar-an-teed ta be unbreakable," the jack announced. "At least with anythin' here in Furriston or wherever your haunts may be. Though my sender's influence is a bit limited in some realities (like Earth Prime, ya know what I mean?), he still can at least let yer lagomorphic self possess a two-of-kind plasteel-frame pair of glasses with self-adjusting transparent aluminum lenses."
"Wow," Mokona stared at the jack. "What can I say?"
"'Thank you' would be nice," suggested the jack with his ever-present grin.
"Thank you," said Mokona. The jack's grin got wider as he nodded at her, his whole body jiggling with the motion.
Four long metal spider legs then popped out of the sides of the box. The jack retracted until his nose was even with the edge of the box. The lid flipped over until it was resting on his head. The legs hefted the box off the tabletop.
"Onward!" squeaked the jack. The legs skittered backwards, zipping the jack-in-the-box over the far edge of the table.
"Silly me!" the jack's voice grinned. "I had the darn thing in reverse." There came a skittering sound followed by a ~vworp~. When Mokona peeked under the table, the jack-in-the-box had vanished, returned to whatever dimensional limbo it had come from. She then looked at the glasses in her paw to reassure herself that they still existed.
'Weird,' she thought to herself. 'Maybe I need some sleep after all.'

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CyberCorn Entropic on 2002-03-04 20:35 ]</font>

CyberCorn Entropic
Regular Poster

I hope you don't think me too arrogant for butting in, Mokonapuff. I thought a bit of amusement might be in order.
"The more you observe politics, the more you've got to admit that each party is worse than the other." ~ Will Rogers

Mokonapuff
Regular Poster

Post by Mokonapuff »

Not at all! It was cute. ^^

Mokona continued to stare dumbly under the bed where the little Jack-in-the-Box had vanished, when a voice startled her, causing her to bang her head on the lower side of the bed.
"Wha' the HELL happened to you?!"
Rubbing her head in pain *Oh joy, fresh bruise,* she looked up to see her roommate, Char.
"Bit of trouble on the way in," she offered lamely.
"Bit of trouble?! Bloody hell, you made the news! Lemme guess, the idiots from History again?"
"How'd you know?"
"Well, the blood dripping from your mouth was my first clue. Who else takes their ::cough:: "worthy cause" that far in this joint?"
Char dug around in the closet for a minute before producing a clean washrag and tossed it to Mokona. While the latter cleaned herself up a bit, Char went on.
"So, what was their halfassed, pathetic excuse this time?"
"Giving money and my umbrella to a homeless human."
"That's it?!"
"That's it."
"K'sooooo, they stoop lower and lower every week."
Mokona snorted. "You're telling me? Just wait until they find out about the two of us and those other girls liking animes, and especially our opinions of bishounen." She winked knowingly.
Char replied with a soft snicker, then dug out some dry clothes for her friend. "Next time, moron, don't leave your pencils in the room. Those bishounen we're supposed to hate could come in handy." She tossed a shirt and some dry jeans at Mokona, hitting her in the face. "We ordered Chinese, y'want?"
"Can't. My food money for today went with Charlie."
"Eh, consider it payment for you taking a beating. Can't have our Hellmistress getting thin and weak, now can we?"
"Oh, shut up."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mokonapuff on 2002-03-05 12:53 ]</font>