I HAVE VIOLENCE BURIED DEEP INSIDE ME.

Postby Shepherd on Tue Feb 19, 2002 12:42 pm

That's what my girlfriend told me yesterday. She was referring to the fact that over 2/3 of my media (movies, comics, etc.) has fairly violent content.

I responded that over 2/3 of ALL media has fairly violent content, from the Bible on through Hockey Night in Canada.

Do YOU have violence buried deep inside you? Is an abundance of violent material in one's home indicative of a deep and ingrained brutal soul?

Or is it just neat to be watchin' the stuff be blowin' up real good?
Shepherd
Regular Poster

Postby Sinclair Sinclair on Tue Feb 19, 2002 7:38 pm

Blowin up stuff is real good. Ace Greenlaw once told me it comes from kids who play Guns. Then you're hooked. I occasionally find myself playing Guns and I'm 27. Of course I have a deep sense of violence within me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinclair Sinclair on 2002-02-19 19:40 ]</font>
Sinclair Sinclair
Regular Poster

Postby El SillY on Wed Feb 20, 2002 1:25 am

Oh yes, what would this world be with out violence? A whole lot more overpopulated... I'm fairly non violent normally but when I get my hands on a bloody computer game I tend to blast a way quite a bit...
My tree doesn't like you
El SillY
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 5470 on Wed Feb 20, 2002 7:49 am

Of course, a great number of us have violence buried deep inside of them. It punches up you spleen and eventually claws it's way free of your liver like a bitch slapped weasel. It's what tells you to do Evil, Heartless things to that 200 year old woman with eighty cans of cat food in the express checkout lane. It's what makes us hold the knife a slightly different way whenever we slice deep into a cherry pie. Most importantly, it's what seperates us from the lower animals (wait, no, they eat each other), plants (no, they crowd each other and send sucker roots to drain sap), uhm, rocks (no, avalances, damn), WAIT, uh, inert gasses. Yes! Those damn inert gasses. I hate them!

lousy, stinking argon.

What do you mean odorless?
ZOMBIE USER 5470
Regular Poster

Return to Man-Man Comics