Back up!

Postby Mr_Brian on Sat Feb 16, 2002 11:39 am

Not only do we have the comics flowing again, but we've got our msg board back up! All the keenspace comic msg boards came down as they moved them to a new server, but now they're back up and running!
Mr_Brian
Regular Poster

Postby MsMatchers on Sat Feb 16, 2002 1:52 pm

YAY!!!

And.. Guest comic? Will it ever be up? LOL

-Ally
"Join us in our Madness" -MsMatchers<P><A HREF="http://msmatchers.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>MsMatchers. Just click already!</A>
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Postby Mr_Brian on Sat Feb 16, 2002 10:07 pm

Yes!! Yes it will be! On Monday!!
Mr_Brian
Regular Poster

Postby MsMatchers on Sun Feb 17, 2002 10:44 am

YEY!!!!! ^_____^

**does a little dance**

'bout time!

So booga? The new message boards are funky... @_______@

-Ally
"Join us in our Madness" -MsMatchers<P><A HREF="http://msmatchers.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>MsMatchers. Just click already!</A>
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Postby Mr_Brian on Mon Feb 18, 2002 7:32 am

The new boards are funky. I don't exactly know what to think of them =) But, you know, whatever. Maybe there are some preferences I can play with and stuff. I guess they are better than the old boards =)

BTW...I like your site, it's got a good look to it =) When'd you guys make the move to keenspace (i.e. when'd you get your "welcome to keenspace" letter? =) )
Mr_Brian
Regular Poster

Postby MsMatchers on Mon Feb 18, 2002 8:05 am

AHaha... yah I did do a really bad job at making Ian actually look like a guy... @___@ but Amber did good drawing you, Brian! At least you look guy-ish! AHhahaaha. I cant draw male people to save my life. Thanks for putting it up! :wink:

We got the letter january the 30th... yeah, I did check... lol. But it took a long time to figure it out. Didnt help that I was threatening to slam a mallet into the computer everytime I put something in the wrong place. :roll:

But we figured it out! And its working... sorta! :grin: And thanks for asking!

Booga. If this can be changed, let us know how when you figure it out, because ung. We're trying to get one too, so that theres no pop up ads. I hate pop up ads, and the current forum is rampid with them.

thank ya!
-Ally

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MsMatchers on 2002-02-18 08:06 ]</font>
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Postby Mr_Brian on Mon Feb 18, 2002 11:21 am

yeah, that's the problem with EZBoards. They have popups. I've gotten them a few times on your board, but not once yet on my own. Though it'll just take time, I'm sure.

You 2 out of school for the holiday?
Mr_Brian
Regular Poster

Postby MsMatchers on Tue Feb 19, 2002 2:11 pm

Oooh yeah, Amber is.

Im out for the strike tho. TEACHER STRIKE!!!! @___@

Itll be over soontho... which is good... and bad... hope it doesnt effect grades too much.

-Ally
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Postby Mr_Brian on Tue Feb 19, 2002 9:47 pm

Teacher strike, wow. Been a long time since I've heard of one of those. High school I'm assuming? Just the school, or the whole district?
Mr_Brian
Regular Poster

Postby MsMatchers on Thu Feb 21, 2002 10:43 am

Yeah... highschool... and elementary.. AND junior high... @_@ Ralph Klien or however you spell his name is being really stupid... >.<

And GWAAAHH!!!! MOLLY'S SO CUTE!!! I WANT TO CUDDLE HER!!!! SO CUUTEE!!!!! ^__^ Ian SO not allowed to sell that puppy.

-Ally
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Postby Mr_Brian on Fri Feb 22, 2002 6:13 am

Yeah, Molly's very very cute. She's a little bigger now, but still very cute. And she's a big cuddler. She loves to cuddle =) And she's still got that puppy fur, instead of her adult coat, so she's very very soft =)
Mr_Brian
Regular Poster

Postby MsMatchers on Fri Feb 22, 2002 7:11 pm

Mweeee!!!!!!!! I want hhheeeeeeeeeeeerrrr!!!! Mweee!!!!!! So soft and fuzzy looking.. Gwaaaaaahh!!

-Ally
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Return to Guys Who Can't Draw