Welcome to Guys Who Can't Draw's msg board!

Postby Mr_Brian on Tue Dec 04, 2001 9:13 am

That's right! It's here! The msg board you've been waiting for!!<P>Okay, so the board's here for whatever. If you read the site and just want to let us know what you think, post! If you're a friend, or want to be a friend, and just want to chat, then post! If you have a problem and want to talk..post! If you want to discuss video games or movies or anything else under the sky, then POST!<P>------------------
Brian
<A HREF="http://guyswhocantdraw.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>http://guyswhocantdraw.keenspace.com</A>
<A HREF="http://www.thatmoviesucked.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.thatmoviesucked.com</A>
Mr_Brian
Regular Poster

Postby TheChad on Wed Dec 05, 2001 4:03 am

Woohoo! Second post!<P>------------------

-chad
<A HREF="http://games.yahoo.com/" TARGET=_blank>games.yahoo.com</A>
TheChad

Postby MsMatchers on Mon Dec 10, 2001 4:02 am

Hey, Awesome comic!!
-Ally (Boo) from comming soon, MsMatchers<P>------------------
"Join us in our Madness" -MsMatchers
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Postby Mr_Brian on Tue Dec 11, 2001 9:10 am

HEY!<P>Wow...WO HOO...someone I don't know posted!<P>Hi there!<P>So did you really like our comic..or just being nice. We really can't draw..it's very sad. But usually the humor is there, which makes it acceptable. Well, when Ian writes them the humor is there, I'm not quite as funny. <P>Anyway..umm.....hi! Sorry I didn't reply earlier..., had to work all day. And I worked from home which, sadly, gave me less internet access than if I worked from work. Ian, of course, is home a lot of the day, but he's a lazy ass, so don't expect to see him post too often =)
Mr_Brian
Regular Poster

Postby Ian_H on Tue Dec 11, 2001 9:17 am

Damnit Brian! I do more work in a year than you do in an hour!<P>Wow, we have a real, actual fan. I went through all the trouble of filling out the messageboard signup form just to reply to this, so you can consider this the red carpet treatment. Everybody else is gonna get treated like dirt, but you'll always have a special place in our hearts. Cherish this... always.<P>
Ian
Ian_H

Postby MsMatchers on Tue Dec 11, 2001 9:29 am

BOOGA! Is no one else posting on this board? LMAO!
-Ally<P><P>------------------
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Postby MsMatchers on Wed Dec 12, 2001 5:41 am

Hee hee **nod nod** You peoples are cool.^-^ Mmmmm... Oranges... Okay, I dont know why Im posting, oh yah!<P>Whats Amber talking about? We're not the same person, we're sisters, we're just sharing this account, lol.<P>Hee hee hee....
-Ally<P><P>------------------
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Postby MsMatchers on Wed Dec 12, 2001 9:39 am

HahahaHa!! Well... Uummm... Yah, I do really like the comic, most people try to hard, and I dont think that art's half of it. Haaha! And you shouldn't be so surprised, (Dun dun DUN!)^-^
-Ally<P>------------------
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Postby MsMatchers on Wed Dec 12, 2001 10:07 am

Hey Peeps,<P>This is Amber, Ally's other half I guess ya could say. I was just wondering, what's up with the last frame of the current comic? I do not understand??<P>-Amber
<P>------------------
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Postby MsMatchers on Thu Dec 13, 2001 3:18 am

Hee hee hee!!!!!!! Crazy Matrix stoof... ^-^ EVIL KEENSPACE! Hasn't accepted our application yet.... Gggggggrrrr... Thats so getting me mad. LMAO! MsMacthers must LLLIIIIIIIIVVEEE!!!! Okay, Im getting annoying now.... ^.^ Laterz!<P>-Ally <P>ps. How can you tell Im the hyper one? AhHAhahh!!<P>------------------
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Postby Ian_H on Thu Dec 13, 2001 3:20 am

Holy God, Ally! Cut down on the sugar!<P>
Ian
Ian_H

Postby Mr_Brian on Thu Dec 13, 2001 5:17 am

They can be a little slow on the application front =)
Mr_Brian
Regular Poster

Postby Mr_Brian on Thu Dec 13, 2001 8:46 am

It's from the movie the Matrix. When Neo wakes up from the world he's known and finds himself in the "real world". He's in that large tub of..slimy stuff where his body is being used for electricity.
Mr_Brian
Regular Poster

Postby MsMatchers on Fri Dec 14, 2001 10:13 am

Evil slow keenspace... sugar? what sugar?? OH! you mean THAAATTTT sugar!! ^-^ HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!! **sarts eyes back and forth**... heh heh heh.<P>EVIL COMPUTER!! Yah, my old Mac did worse than that. everytime id reach a new part in my story, it would shut itself off. Everytime I reached a new highest score in space junkie, it would shut itself off. EVERYTIME I CALLED IT STUPID IT WOULD TURN ITSELF oFF!!! GrRAAaAaAagggGGG! It couldn't even handle programs bigger than kids pix!! Oh man, those were the evil days... how many times have I had to re-write perfect scenes of my story due to a moody computer...<P>May the booga be with you all;
-Ally<P>**hee hee** ^-^
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Postby MsMatchers on Sat Dec 15, 2001 5:14 am

Messed up the HTML? Keenspace uses HTML?? NOOOOOOOOOO Im bad at that stuff!!! ^-^ BOOGA!!!! Soo... much... DDR today...<P>-Ally<P>------------------
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Postby MsMatchers on Sat Dec 15, 2001 5:18 am

Hey, <P>You guys think Ally is hyper?? Pity me, for I live with her, and now the evil truth. Allison is composed solely of annoyingness. <P>12:30am
Amber - Ally, I have to get up in six hours for my organic chem final. Please shut up now.<P>Ally - HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. THE DOUGLER!!<P>Amber - smothers self with pillow.<P>Pity me,
Amber <P>------------------
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Postby MsMatchers on Sat Dec 15, 2001 7:25 am

Im not THAT annoying!! Not all the time anywhoo!! **PUNEEEEEEEEEE** and night time doesnt count, 'cause Im always hyper then. :P Mlaaaahhh. MeeeEEeehh!! Crazy booganes... **pouts**<P>-Ally<P>I am so not that annoying.... :P not all the time, and Amber gets annoying too!!<P>------------------
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Postby Mr_Brian on Mon Dec 17, 2001 6:00 am

mmmmm...orgo chem
Mr_Brian
Regular Poster

Postby MsMatchers on Mon Dec 17, 2001 8:35 am

Yup.<P>Organic chem, actually one of my better subjects, surprisingly. Anyway, all my finals are done now so me and Ally can party all night drawing our comic which still needs a web site..erg. *kicks keenspace's booty*. <P>Ciao,
Amber<P>------------------
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Postby MsMatchers on Mon Dec 17, 2001 11:09 am

Wha-?? Okay, I got the last part of that... AHhaha... MLAAAHHH booga.
-Ally<P>------------------
MsMatchers
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Guys Who Can't Draw