el bizarro

Postby Egg_chan on Tue Feb 12, 2002 3:46 am

the quotes will stay until i stop enjoying them. also, i cant post the top quotes of 2002 until the end of 2002, understand the logic??? and finally, i pong alright, i am the pong master, but why do i have to take a shower?
Egg_chan
Regular Poster

Postby Nobby on Tue Feb 12, 2002 12:51 pm

mate whats with the el bizzaro talk in the forum mostly from flee. but it is articulately done so bravo keep up the talk. is this what its like to be in a male lavatory talk of bruce lee and cartoons on chez tv for goodness sake!
ryan jones i think its time for u to update the top ten quote as classy and as fruitful as they are it needs to be refreshed for 2002. by the way take a shower and soap up twice you pong!
Nobby

Postby Nobby on Thu Feb 14, 2002 3:14 am

well Mr Spoof why dont u change one or two of the quotes so people will read it all the time. my suggestion was to keep it fresh. as much as u love the idea that people read it whenever they log on... they dont.
by the way you being all the way up there is beyond me now i just dont get the latest comic its "above" me.
take a shower u stinky ass. whats with snobbing me on icq right now? dog arse. do u read a message from your chic and then ignore it and put up your away sign ? why dont u put your dick in your computer and fuck it hard!
Nobby

Postby Flee on Thu Feb 14, 2002 10:01 am

...damn, it's hot in here!!
Flee

Postby Egg_chan on Fri Feb 15, 2002 4:08 am

please, if you don't, 'get', the comic don't point the finger in my direction, read it again, and again, the funniness is there, just look harder..also, 'a new hope' was on the another nite, never assume im on icq when star wars is screening
Egg_chan
Regular Poster

Return to frogurt