Does this message board say something about our affinity wit

Postby Daniel Edwards on Tue Oct 09, 2001 12:14 am

Waffle X wouldn't stand a chance in a fight with let us say a sack of spuds merely due to size... is this where Waffle X's deep bitterness springs from i.e. his inadequacies as a male in the potato world?
Daniel Edwards
Regular Poster

Postby Ion_Keith_Falconer on Tue Oct 09, 2001 3:41 am

Many people I know friend and Foe alike have joined this conglomerate of Internet chatty, chatty...what is this saying about us.<P>Is Mr Luckett destined to be more popular as an HTTP figure than he ever would be in real life ?...or do we all have a subconscious desire for Birdseye potato Waffles<P>My answer is neither, I am here to promote my site (unsuccesfully) and secondly I told Luckett that the Waffle would be better of as being sweet as oposed to savoury.<P>But what of the rest of you Ingrates ?<P>
What brings you all here ? <A HREF="http://www.alan.foxall.btinternet.co.uk/The_Golden_Saveloy.htm" TARGET=_blank>www.alan.foxall.btinternet.co.uk/The_Golden_Saveloy.htm</A> <P>This philsophical foundation debate was brought to you by the Ion Keith
Ion_Keith_Falconer
Regular Poster

Postby Daddy'sEyes on Tue Oct 09, 2001 7:13 am

Birdseye Waffles? Personally I like the way the woman(?) used to sing it in the advert.
Oh, and Rob rules.
Daddy'sEyes

Postby Onerandombitch on Tue Oct 09, 2001 9:52 am

i love those birdseye waffle things! and to be honest i have too much spare time so i just sit here with my sad and lonely life and harrass you fantastic people! Fantastic eh? As for birds eye adverts women singers Joe, ummmmmmmm.....NO!
Onerandombitch
Regular Poster

Postby Luckett X on Tue Oct 09, 2001 11:09 am

At least your not sad enough to be drawing this behemoth of a webcomic ;P<P>And besides, there is nothing 'sweet' about Waffle X, he shall remain an embittered potato product.<P>And once again you scare me on another level Wisbey....
Luckett X
Regular Poster

Postby Shewholaughs on Wed Oct 10, 2001 1:51 am

hey hey everybody!
quite frankly i think that waffle is damn sexy! hell yeah! have i scared you all sufficiently yet> goooooood goooooood. erm so now onwards - er yeah i liked the singing in the advert too joe - birdseye potato waffles - theyre waffley versatile!
Shewholaughs
Regular Poster

Return to Waffle X