Repeat after me.

Runic
Regular Poster

Post by Runic »

Well, I've succeeded in getting Photoshop working on my new computer, so things should be more or less normal from now on.<P>Your fancomics will be up this week. I was planning to post them during the week that Keenspace crashed, but it didn't work out. And I'd post fanart if ANYBODY BLOODY DREW ANY.

SimonBob
Regular Poster

Post by SimonBob »

"Rune is a lying bastard who needs to be kicked in the ying-yangs because he puts up senseless photoshopless comics instead of sexy Bust Nako fanart or SimonBob's guest comics."<P>And.. repeat!

SimonBob
Regular Poster

Post by SimonBob »

Actually, I was hoping it'd be a subliminal message to some directionless fanart drawer.

Dizzy

Post by Dizzy »

I'm.. a directionless dojinshika... who needs material for her work in progress... and because i love SS... MAYBE i'll work in a Nakoruru drawing. XD

--------------------------
lilliecharlotte.com

Runic
Regular Poster

Post by Runic »

If you draw me a Bust Nako fanart(hell, any character), then I will sacrifice my own little brother to you. You only get half, though, since I sacrificed his left side to Capcom. Leona better be in CvS3, or at least CvS2: Pro.

Dizzy

Post by Dizzy »

I already drew Luna for you. ;p

However, my drawing skill has improved considerably since then... (that, and to be completely honest I really didn't spend that much time on it, nor was I very inspired at the time)... I'm working on a bust Nako sketch now, and will submit it once it's finished.

aesthetically random.
http://www.lilliecharlotte.com

Runic
Regular Poster

Post by Runic »

Yay! Thank you for adding to what has been one of the best weekends EVER.

To give you an indication of who great this weekend has been, I've been wearing pajama pants since Friday night. Not the same pair, of course. Pajama pants RAWK.