Need more posts on here...

Postby Zankokuu on Tue Nov 13, 2001 11:13 am

Yes... I actually went through the trouble of registering just to post this message. <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/tongue.gif"><P>There needs to be more posts on here, it's too slow... post... c'mon, you know you want to... do it... feel compelled to do so. See, I did it, don't you think you should too? *Dangles a medallion on a string in front of your eyes, allowing it to sway back and forth.* ... You want to post ...<P>------------------
-Zankokuu
-(Jeff)
Zankokuu
Newbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America

Postby Bobkytten on Wed Nov 14, 2001 7:18 am

<IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/wink.gif"> He's absolutely right, ya' know. Ya' gotta post, speed up this board. Bobkytten really dun like dead boards. Again, post on ~anything~ 'bout Shior. I wanna know oppions, speculations. Even requests - if you ask for somethin' and I like the idea, there's a good chance it'll get done. So yes, please, ~post.~<P>------------------
death by kitty
<A HREF="http://shior.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Welcome to Shior</A>
Bobkytten
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby SiberianTigress on Wed Nov 28, 2001 6:51 am

I will post on Shior...I will post on Shior...<P>hehe
PUPPY!!!
SiberianTigress
Newbie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Elizabeth Sherry on Thu Nov 29, 2001 12:46 pm

<img src=http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/cwm/3dlil/uhh.gif> Must.. post..<P><img src=http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/cwm/cwm/cwm13.gif> Huh? How did I get here? <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/confused.gif">
Weird...<P> <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/biggrin.gif"><P>------------------
<A HREF="http://tcow.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank> The Call of Whatever. </A>
A Lovecraftian Comedy
Elizabeth Sherry
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Canada

Postby Bobkytten on Fri Nov 30, 2001 4:34 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elizabeth Sherry:
<B><img src=http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/cwm/3dlil/uhh.gif> Must.. post..<P><img src=http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/cwm/cwm/cwm13.gif> Huh? How did I get here? <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/confused.gif">
Weird...<P> <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/biggrin.gif"><P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
::grins and passes a holy acorn to Zankokuu::
<P>------------------
death by kitty
<A HREF="http://shior.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Welcome to Shior</A>
Bobkytten
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Zankokuu on Tue Jan 15, 2002 6:34 am

It's good to see some responses... and after
a long hiatus, I have returned to hypnotise
you some more. Or something. ...
...
...
What was I doing again?<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zankokuu:
<B>Yes... I actually went through the trouble of registering just to post this message. <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/tongue.gif"><P>There needs to be more posts on here, it's too slow... post... c'mon, you know you want to... do it... feel compelled to do so. See, I did it, don't you think you should too? *Dangles a medallion on a string in front of your eyes, allowing it to sway back and forth.* ... You want to post ...<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
Zankokuu
Newbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America

Postby Bobkytten on Tue Jan 15, 2002 6:38 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zankokuu:
<B>It's good to see some responses... and after
a long hiatus, I have returned to hypnotise
you some more. Or something. ...
...
...
What was I doing again?<P> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>So very glad to have you back, you handsome li'l hypnotist, you. <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/wink.gif"><P>
Look, it's Tata!<P> <IMG SRC="http://shior.keenspace.com/images/tata.jpg"> <P>
<P>------------------
death by kitty
<A HREF="http://shior.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Welcome to Shior</A>
Bobkytten
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby SiberianTigress on Tue Jan 15, 2002 7:25 am

Must post again...ooo who is Tata??
SiberianTigress
Newbie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Bobkytten on Tue Jan 15, 2002 7:29 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SiberianTigress:
<B>Must post again...ooo who is Tata??</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You don't know??<P><I>Shame</I><P>Go play Chrono Trigger.<P>Go, Now!<P><P>------------------
death by kitty
<A HREF="http://shior.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Welcome to Shior</A>
Bobkytten
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby SiberianTigress on Tue Jan 15, 2002 7:33 am

Uh I just dont remember...all the hypnosis...yeah that's it...miau...
SiberianTigress
Newbie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Bobkytten on Tue Jan 15, 2002 7:36 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SiberianTigress:
<B>Uh I just dont remember...all the hypnosis...yeah that's it...miau...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Then you should check some sweet online references. I have links to Chrono pages. Lookit the links pages to see ::nodnod::<P><P>------------------
death by kitty
<A HREF="http://shior.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Welcome to Shior</A>
Bobkytten
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby SiberianTigress on Tue Jan 15, 2002 7:40 am

Miau...I should...I will...but should do homework now...::curls up:: I no like frist day of class
SiberianTigress
Newbie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Bobkytten on Tue Jan 15, 2002 7:45 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SiberianTigress:
<B>Miau...I should...I will...but should do homework now...::curls up:: I no like frist day of class</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Homework . . .<P>You have my deepest condolences.<P>
Bobkytten
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby SiberianTigress on Tue Jan 15, 2002 7:57 am

I no like homework...but I must...have to stay in school and such...would rather play crono cross...
SiberianTigress
Newbie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Bobkytten on Tue Jan 15, 2002 7:59 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SiberianTigress:
<B>I no like homework...but I must...have to stay in school and such...would rather play crono cross...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Understood and agreed 1,000%<P>
Bobkytten
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby SiberianTigress on Tue Jan 15, 2002 8:06 am

Lion has a copy I think...but he does have FF...::grins::
SiberianTigress
Newbie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Bobkytten on Tue Jan 15, 2002 8:08 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SiberianTigress:
<B>Lion has a copy I think...but he does have FF...::grins::</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yay!<P>Now, get him to read WtShior an' post on the boards!<P><P>------------------
death by kitty
<A HREF="http://shior.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Welcome to Shior</A>
Bobkytten
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby SiberianTigress on Tue Jan 15, 2002 8:11 am

i will tell him...dont know if he will...silly Lion...he purrs alot..its scary...i hide when he does it...
SiberianTigress
Newbie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Bobkytten on Tue Jan 15, 2002 8:15 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SiberianTigress:
<B>i will tell him...dont know if he will...silly Lion...he purrs alot..its scary...i hide when he does it...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>There are no Lions native to Shior. Tigers, either. Most of the ecology is more American-Based. Except in Caldenoria, which is really just kinda odd.<P>
Bobkytten
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby SiberianTigress on Tue Jan 15, 2002 8:18 am

Bobcats? Mountain Lions? Miau??
SiberianTigress
Newbie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Next

 

Return to Welcome to Shior



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron