christmas 2001

Postby Arjan Beeftink on Mon Dec 24, 2001 3:48 am

Dear cap'n and crew,<P>I'd very much like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, also on behalve of the crew at Vliethoven. I hope you guys are in the same timezone as we are.<P>We'd like to say that we think that you're doing a great job up there. If it wasn't for you guys, we might not be celebrating Christmas at all. Thanks a lot. <P>We'd like to know one thing: you guys never seem to go to the toilet. Don't you ever defecate or urinate? And what about masturbation? <P>Best wishes,<P>mr. Heinz Unterhosenabzieher<P>
Arjan Beeftink

Postby Capn on Tue Dec 25, 2001 8:46 am

Dear mr. Heinz Unterhosenabzieher,<P>As you follow the story you may have noticed we're full of shit, so we do have to take a dump once in a while, never when the camera's on though. As for urinating, we all like to take a piss in someone, but we haven't done that publically yet.
I know I masturbate, frequently, two, three times a day. I think Lobez is impotent but I haven't conclusively proved that. I haven't seen Anny and Gert fool around but I'm sure there is some kind of weird sexual side to their relationship.
I hope this answers your questions.<P>Sincerely, Cap'n
Capn
Regular Poster

Return to Capn