A new comic! I hath returned!

Postby FilmBuff on Mon Jan 14, 2002 2:05 am

heh, figures you would come back the weekend keenspace is having auto-update issues.<P>but tis good to have you back, and I for one will be keeping an eye on the comic for when keen actually kicks in and updates it.
FilmBuff
Regular Poster

Postby Knomey on Mon Jan 14, 2002 2:11 am

*Snortsnicker* yeah. I was WONDERING why the picture wouldn't come up. I vaugely remember an e-mail telling me 'bout the servers. <P>...Oh well. Keenspace has been whacky for as long as I can remember, so this is no change in routine. >_><P>If the newest comic dosen't come up tomorrow... uh... check back the next day.<P>And the next.<P>And the next!<P>I resolve to not put so much effort into the comics. Now, this SOUNDS bad, I know, but I put just a touch too much demands on myself. So the quality of the comic and humor will still be. I'm...just going to be more laid back with it. Laid back. Not sloppy. <P>Y'know, now that I think about it, scince my new attitude won't change the comic at all, I wonder why I just said that.<P>.......TO AMUSE MYSELF!<P>Yes!
Knomey
Regular Poster

Postby Knomey on Mon Jan 14, 2002 9:11 am

Well, it's been eons scince I posted here, much less looked here, OR at my keenspot page. O_O Dunno why. Just haven't. <P>So I'm back!<P>No.<P>Really.<P>I'm not shitting you this time. <P>I have three comics done.<P>
And uploaded!<P>
.....REALLY!<P>...>_><P>*tapdance*<P>------------------
Put the scythe down and turn around slowly.
<A HREF="http://lawngnome.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>LawnGnomes</A>
Knomey
Regular Poster

Postby FilmBuff on Mon Jan 21, 2002 1:40 am

yay! the comics are up, the comics are up!<P>hehe, silly monkey preist.
FilmBuff
Regular Poster

Postby The Joester on Sat Feb 09, 2002 8:23 am

yay, lawngnomws is back<P>now everything is right with the world, except that atlernate world because that guy sacked that lady and ran away in a very comical running pose. <P>i want to run like that! *starts running like that, with the woosh sound and everything*
The Joester
Cartoon Hero

Return to Lawn Gnomes