Sage-like advice

Postby In Stereo on Sat Sep 15, 2001 6:09 am

You want some sidekick too?
In Stereo
Regular Poster

Postby Insomniac on Sat Sep 15, 2001 6:33 am

I was up early morning and out of my mind. But I won't apologize for anything because I was talking about Kitchen appliances. If you people are sensitive enough to take offence to exloding appliances then I think you need profesional help, I know I do but not for the same reason as you.
Insomniac
Regular Poster

Postby Geoff on Sat Sep 15, 2001 7:02 am

hah
Geoff
Regular Poster

Postby The Joester on Sat Sep 15, 2001 8:20 am

expoding kitchen appliances<P>i lose more sidekicks that way...
The Joester
Cartoon Hero

Postby Geoff on Sun Sep 16, 2001 1:30 am

nah, one Mr. potato head isn't very much these days...
Geoff
Regular Poster

Postby The Joester on Sun Sep 16, 2001 9:51 am

well you can't have jackie, i'm using her. <P>*motions behind back for other sidekick to hide before jackie sees her*
The Joester
Cartoon Hero

Postby In Stereo on Sun Sep 16, 2001 10:09 am

A-hah! Now that you admitted to using me, I guess I should tell you that I stole your wallet, used up your college savings on a life-time supply of Mr. Potato Heads, and rented out your room to Mexicanz that are trying to smuggle watermellons across the Canadian border.
In Stereo
Regular Poster

Postby The Joester on Sun Sep 16, 2001 10:38 am

wouldn't one mr. potatoe head last you pretty much you your lifetime? <P>that's fine, i accidentally blew up your house. <P>------------------
<A HREF="http://situationnowhere.keenspace.com/" TARGET=_blank>~Joe</A>
The Joester
Cartoon Hero

Postby Insomniac on Mon Oct 29, 2001 10:16 am

In an effort to bring this post back to it's origional topic,(no real reason why I did this, I just felt like it)Oh no, I just lost my train of thought in the middle while writing in between the the parenthesis. OK just give me a second to collect my thoughts.<P>bring back...<P>origional topic...<P>sage-like advice... oh yeah sage-like advice! If you ever go to Ohio State University and you happen to eat at the Mirror Lake Cafe, do not... I repeat do not... order a sub when the cafe is closing. I was getting an italian sandwich, which I always get when I go there. Anyway, when I had gotten back to my dorm I had realised that my italian sub was not as I had expected it to be, oh no. It was a sub all right but it wasn't italian, it was just toppings. That's right toppings, which for the uninformed that's lettuce, tomatoe, onion, yellow pepper, green peppers, and mushrooms. Well doesn't that sound appetizing! I didn't think it was. I went back to get the italion sandwich that I should have recieved and it was closed. I banged on the doors to get attention and the employees just looked at me like I was fucking nuts. <P>...ummm what was I talking about...<P>Oh yeah, so if you go late remember to check your sandwich before you leave those doors. They might just fuck you over just in time so that when you leave with the faulty product, there is nothing you can do about it.<P>sons a bitches, they will all pay..(mummble... kill....die...mummble) sons a bitches...
Insomniac
Regular Poster

Postby Geoff on Tue Oct 30, 2001 6:26 am

First of all, is insomniac Kyle? <P>And by the way, Ohio State crumbled to the Penn State Nittany Lions last saturday. Man, Penn state has shown a lot of heart the last few weeks.
Geoff
Regular Poster

Postby Jamie! on Tue Oct 30, 2001 9:19 am

seriously though, how much wood WOULD a woodchuck, chuck if a woodchuck COULD chuck wood?
-Jamie
<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://jamieandnick.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Jamie and Nick.</A> Power hungry bad guys vs. Hungry good guys
Jamie!
Cartoon Hero

Postby Geoff on Wed Oct 31, 2001 3:16 am

Thanks for clearing that up, big Joe.
Geoff
Regular Poster

Postby Insomniac on Wed Oct 31, 2001 9:45 am

Wait Joe, it may look like you answered the question to the woodchuck but you did not. The question was "HOW MUCH WOOD could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chulk wood?" The only problem was the important part of the question wasn't emphasized, but the wrong parts were. <P>If it couldn't then it wouldn't. No wood chucked if it can't chuck, but I've already answered the question. Now I am no scientist but if a woodchuck could chuck wood, it would chulk big chucks about 10 logs or so. <P>(Don't quote me on this, it's not based on any scientific evidence or research of any kind. It's just a pure guess. If in fact it is accurate then it's just genuine luck. Thank you and goodnight.)
Insomniac
Regular Poster

Postby Andrew The SuperBrit on Wed Oct 31, 2001 11:11 am

Why was there a comma after 'woodchuck'?<P>
Andrew The SuperBrit
Regular Poster

Postby The Joester on Wed Oct 31, 2001 11:46 am

First of all, i never plan to go to the Ohio State University, but thanks for the advice, i'll keep that in mind. <P>secondly, no insomniac isn't kyle. He's frank, who i've never met but he's this guy i used to know's older brother. <P>thirtly, a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a wouldchuck could chuck wood. <P>and finally, because i said so. <P>------------------
<A HREF="http://situationnowhere.keenspace.com/" TARGET=_blank>~Joe</A>
The Joester
Cartoon Hero

Postby SuperJoe on Thu Nov 01, 2001 10:15 am

Wrang!
Studies show that if a woodchuck could chuck wood it would chuck approxamately 300 cubic centemeters before getting a tummy ache and having to see a doctor to get it's stomach pumped.
On another note Pirateninjas ARE very believable. In fact I chat with one on #4toontellers all the time. He has a funny, yet poorly drawn comic. But the bad art is part of the joke.<P>------------------
Oy! You there! Look!
<A HREF="http://jwalkin.keenspace.com/" TARGET=_blank>J-Walkin'</A> smells cool!
<A HREF="http://comicollage.keenspace.com/" TARGET=_blank>Comicollage</A> shows you that... It shows you nothing!
<A HREF="http://spoon.keenspace.com/" TARGET=_blank>Spoon on High</A> featuring Fire On The Mountian. But only on Sundays.
<A HREF="http://www.fourtoontellers.com" TARGET=_blank>The Four Toon Tellers</A> is the last of these links. Big whoop!
"You're fast becoming the Don Juan of the 'Space, Joe!" says Damonk. So you know it's true!
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby Jamie! on Fri Nov 02, 2001 6:10 am

oooooooh! i see now! thanks for clearing that up for me.<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://jamieandnick.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Jamie and Nick.</A> Power hungry bad guys vs. Hungry good guys
Jamie!
Cartoon Hero

Postby The Joester on Fri Nov 02, 2001 6:44 am

while a woodchuck might not be able to chuck wood, the question was how much wood it would chuck if it had the ability to do so. and naturally, if it was able to, it would chuck as much as it could, before getting it's stomach pumped. <P>thusly, we were all right except for geoff.
The Joester
Cartoon Hero

Postby Andrew The SuperBrit on Sat Nov 03, 2001 9:27 am

...what the hell is a woodchuck anyway?<P>
Andrew The SuperBrit
Regular Poster

Postby In Stereo on Sat Nov 03, 2001 9:59 am

A woodchuck is a chucker of wood, of course. And I hear that they're also raging alcoholics.
In Stereo
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Pickle Jar