The everpresent need for validation, and the artistic limbo

Postby Whitelock on Wed Jul 04, 2001 4:05 am

Hi. You're here, I'll assume, because you read my plaintive whine at The Stairwell. Please - give me validation. Tell me that you're reading the comic, because I want to know exactly who the hell these people are reading from New York and North Carolina. Give me feedback. Tell me it sucks. Tell me that it has been your salvation, and made me your personal messiah. Anything. Evaluate me! Rate me! Grade me! <P>Thank you so very much for your time,
Greg
Whitelock

Postby Knomey on Sat Jul 28, 2001 3:05 am

I read the whole thing. ^_^ Is funee!<P>------------------
Put the scythe down and turn around slowly.
Knomey
Regular Poster

Postby Justin on Sat Aug 04, 2001 9:35 am

Amazing. Someone actually reads our comic. And likes it, no less!<P>------------------
There is an exception to every rule. Except this one.
Justin

Postby Justin on Mon Aug 06, 2001 7:10 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Louis:
<B> You're absolutely right. We have a moral and legal obligation to track this person down, and see that they are offered the proper psychiatric aid.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Just to make things clear, that was Mike. Why he didn't just use a name like "Mike" or "Michael" is beyond me. Mike was never one for logic.
Justin

Postby Louis on Mon Aug 06, 2001 10:10 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Justin:
<B>Amazing. Someone actually reads our comic. And likes it, no less!
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You're absolutely right. We have a moral and legal obligation to track this person down, and see that they are offered the proper psychiatric aid.
Louis

Postby Guntar on Tue Aug 07, 2001 4:02 am

Woohoo!
I hope you like my new strip.<P>It's one that, I hope, will instill some humanity in Greg (in terms of this comic) as all the writers are keen on insulting him.<P>Anyway, Greg's doing an excellent job of animating the comic, even when it's horribly insulting to him. Poor Greg. <i> *gives Greg a hug* </i><P>Anyway, I'm off to read DIMH, now.<P> Have a good day, everyone!<P>------------------
--Daniel Harris<P>"Apathy in the face of relievable suffering is radical evil"
-Reverend MacCarthy<P>"What you spend a lifetime building may be destroyed overnight. Build anyway"
-Bishop Murozewa<P>"Always remember the wise last words of my grandfather: a truck"
-Emo Phillips
Guntar

Return to The Stairwell