Your thoughts on the 1st Month....

EmisonEagle
Regular Poster

Post by EmisonEagle »

Post your thoughts/comments/questions about the 1st month of Minor Reality....go on please.....this forum is deader than Kurt Cobain.

I Sing The Songs
Regular Poster

Post by I Sing The Songs »

Yo!<P>I've always followed this strip closely, mainly because Liz is a real cutey. :^)<P>So far, the comic has made a splendid come-back. As far as i can see, it can only go from strength to srength.<P>Later!<P>ISTS<P>"I command you, sir, lag my legs!!!" - Ned Seagoon

Majs
Regular Poster

Post by Majs »

I actually like how the first month came out. I like the fact that it is moving at a faster pace than when it originally started and I love the colors. The story is looking real good and it realistically shows how people would act. I like the reality of it. Keep it up ^_^. Later<P>~AJS<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://wish.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>I Think I Wish...</A> <P>A comic by AJS
(Hey! You can IM me! I like to talk. My AIM is ph33ra11. See you online!)

PEgoPeak

Post by PEgoPeak »

Ok you want feedback...<P>This 'comic' is badly drawn, inconsitent, slow, unfunny etc etc...

Phillies64

Post by Phillies64 »

Love the strip. The characters are so believable. Daniel's my favorite. I'm glad to see him off the telescope and out in public. Keep up the good work.
--Phillies<P>

Ruby2zday

Post by Ruby2zday »

Terrific.....I look forward to it everyday. I know Daniel's gonna get out there and start seizing the day!

Hoshi
Regular Poster

Post by Hoshi »

Its goin great! Keep up the good work!<P>------------------
**Hoshi**
<A HREF="http://atlantis.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Blood of Atlantis</A>
Believe in the Power of Legends...

KathleenJ
Cartoon Hero

Post by KathleenJ »

You're off to a good start...I'll be watching to see where you take this!
I likes it.<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://coolville.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>coolville</A>/daily full color comic

J A

Post by J A »

This strip is comming along nicely. Great & believable character development. Piper's cool!

DocSavage2002

Post by DocSavage2002 »

I'm really enjoying the strip now, though I thought it started a bit slow and confusing. But now it's been more sorted out and I am getting a feel for who the characters are, though I'm sure there's more to learn about them.

And since everyone else is naming their favorite character, mine is Mouse!

Doc