I resently gotten a job.

Mee Young

Post by Mee Young »

And it sucks. I hate telemarketing. Ahwell... I might quit, and try to get hired onto another job.<P>------------------
The Name is Mee Young.
I make a Comic called <A HREF="http://www.worneedshelp.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>WoR Needs Help</A>
E-M@il at <A HREF="mailto:klawkat42@aol.com">klawkat42@aol.com</A>
I have a deadly Finger. Bang bang!

Udx

Post by Udx »

I work at an Albertson's(A grocery store) and I actually like it! You should try something that you like to do(Just don't get to FuncoLand, okay?)<P>UDX<P>------------------
Hehehehe, let's make fun of Jes and get drunk!

Mee Young

Post by Mee Young »

Hey, I live Near By a Albertsons. I Know what it's like Living in there. (It's my hangout) And I wouldn't want to In the Funcoland, cause it's too far, and I don't have a means of a ride. I have my sights set on Blockbuster. <P>But ya know, Your right about how Albertsons is better than Telemarketing. I mean, Your forced to try to get old people that you don't know to buy whatever the hell they want you to sell. I am a terrible Speaker. But I can handle a public job. I think... (Enter ominous Music)<P>------------------
The Name is Mee Young.
I make a Comic called <A HREF="http://www.worneedshelp.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>WoR Needs Help</A>

Mee Young

Post by Mee Young »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mee Young:
<B>And it sucks. I hate telemarketing. Ahwell... I might quit, and try to get hired onto another job.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>And... I quit! ^_^ Real Life is not for me, People!<P>

H Cuz

Post by H Cuz »

Our family has been trained, through many dinner interruptions, to hate telemarketers.<P>I talked to my psychiatrist recently and he said I spend so much time on BOTVGH I should try making some money off that since it's practically my career for now. That's why I'm thinking of opening a BOTVGH shop soon. And Mee is gonna help, ain't ya?

Mee Young

Post by Mee Young »

Bah.<P>------------------
The Name is Mee Young.

Diskmaster

Post by Diskmaster »

Well... jobs suck. Look at me, i work at Wal-Mart. Ergh.

Udx

Post by Udx »

So, decided on a new job yet?<P>UDX<P>------------------
Hehehehe, let's make fun of Jes and get drunk!

Mee Young

Post by Mee Young »

Nah. I'm looking into College now.

Ivytoise2001

Post by Ivytoise2001 »

Does your psychiatrist moonlight as an advertiser or something, H?<P>I think you should look into a Blockbuster College. For knowledge that's always in stock, make it a Blockbuster Education.<P>For a job before I graduate college, I'm gonna' work at this rafting place. Living near a big white water rapids place is cool.<p>[This message has been edited by ivytoise2001 (edited 06-16-2001).]

Satchel
Regular Poster

cent

Post by Satchel »

I resent getting a job too.