The World Hentai League Standings

The forum for Ghastly's Ghastly Comic. NSFW
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)

Postby Ghastly on Mon May 28, 2001 9:18 am

Well gang, been up and running about two weeks and so far this is how the stats stack up as far as visitors to my webcomic go (based on domains that end in country codes).<P>First Place: Canada
Second Place: Australia
Third Place: Belgium & New Zealand (tie)
Fourth Place: The U.K.<P>Then comes:
Japan and Netherlands (tie)
Saudi Arabia (there's a suprise)
Germany
US Depart of Defence (what the hell!!??!)
Finland (tied with the US DOD)
United States and Sweden (tie)<P>Then, all tied with one hit each:
Mexico
Brunei Darussalam (where the hell is that!?)
France
Brazil
Greece
Isreal
Denmark<P>So let's keep those hits comming Canada. We're #1! We're #1! We're #1!
<P>------------------
Ghastly
------------------
<A HREF="http://ghastly.keenspace.com/" TARGET=_blank>Ghastly's Ghastly Comic.</A>
Ghastly
Cartoon Hero

Postby Violator on Sun Jun 03, 2001 6:03 am

Yeah, we'll see about that Ecchi-boy. We Aussies are in for the long haul here.
I'll tell all my friends about this, and we'll see. Oh, yes. We shall see....<P>------------------
Violator, Mechanised Insult Infantry
Violator
Regular Poster

Postby Ghastly on Sun Jun 03, 2001 7:38 am

I was really suprised to see Japan so low on the standings. On my old Hentai webpage Japan was usually in a battle for first or second and the UK was always up on top too (I hear that's the way Liz like's it).<P>Infact, Canada, Australia, Netherlands, UK, and Japan were always in a cluster fuck for the top of the list.<P>Well we'll see how the standings are at the end of next week.<P><P>------------------
Ghastly
------------------
<A HREF="http://ghastly.keenspace.com/" TARGET=_blank>Ghastly's Ghastly Comic.</A>
Ghastly
Cartoon Hero

Postby The fiend on Tue Jun 12, 2001 3:52 am

geez vio. my eyes must be going on me. i read that tag line as merchandised rather than mechanised.....<P>but then i got to thinking... other than open disputes with that mcfarlane guy who's spent too much money on a baseball to be able to afford the legal costs, i think it's high time we put your altime greatest insults onto shirts and sold them at american prices. <P>the fiend

a beta max vidiot in the digital age<P>
The fiend

Postby Ghastly on Wed Jun 13, 2001 9:19 am

I've been thinking of GGC T-shirts but of course, Cafepress doesn't offer a very good profit margin. I've been trying to contact Kathy Lee Gifford to find out what sweat-shop she uses but she hasn't been returning my calls. Maybe I'll try Nike next.<P><P>------------------
Ghastly
------------------
Ghastly
Cartoon Hero

Postby Violator on Wed Jun 13, 2001 11:12 am

Yeah, we can get cafepress to do it, and with the two peanuts American we make, it will equal out to roughly 3.75 Australian peanuts, and we'll be rich like kings! Muahahaa!<P>Or, we could print them ourselves using, er, African young "trainee" mariners, and make shitloads more.<P>------------------
Violator, Mechanised Insult Infantry
Violator
Regular Poster

Return to Ghastly's Ghastly Comic