Keenspace hosted comic strip site

Postby Teri Crosby on Sat May 19, 2001 5:37 am

Hi Jedsoon,<P>Would you please give me the URL of your Keenspace hosted comic strip site please? I can't seen to find it anywhere. Thanks.<P>Smiles,
Teri Crosby
Teri Crosby
KeenMom
KeenMom

Postby Teri Crosby on Sat May 19, 2001 5:45 am

Oh, I see it now at largearmy.keenspace.com (I was following your other links to your other sites). <P>Do you know when you'll begin your keenspace hosted site? Let me know after you do and I'll put your logo on your message board. Thanks.<P>Smiles,
Teri
Teri Crosby
KeenMom
KeenMom

Postby Jedsoon on Wed May 23, 2001 5:24 am

im trying to figure out the best way to present the strip here at keen. its a daily, but its not really designed to be read as a daily. i set that pace to keep me productive on a regular schedule, but the panel sequences collected into pages are actually the best way to read it.
i was first drawn to keenspace because i liked the accessibility of the archives, the way the months were laid out and a reader could access any individual day s/he wanted easily. now im thinking i would rather archive the collected pages here. i set up my account for daily updates, however. so, before i go making radical changes to my work schedule, i want to make sure of what im doing before i do it. ill probably be changing my options and setting up the site properly in the near future.
Jedsoon
Regular Poster

Return to large army