General Discussion

Random-LitH

Post by Random-LitH »

Insanity.... Pure insanity... HOO HA! <P>------------------
Buki, buki, buki!<P>Utterly Random

Myouga

Post by Myouga »

*indignant* Scared??! Who ya calling scared? And watch it with that pool cue.<P>*shakes head* We've had too much training in insanity to be terrified that easily ^_^<P>------------------
*grunt*

Matt-LitH

Post by Matt-LitH »

^^;; I think all the insanity scared BP and SV.....**takes a pool cue and starts poking the Plushie Mountain** you guys ok?<P>------------------
-"What clan are you?"
-"Toreador...we're the sexy ones."

Rykani

Post by Rykani »

Great, no Indi to help me out with my antics... I'm going on strike... no more psycho cool Ry for... uhm... I dunno... until I get bored and come back to bother y'all...<P>Revive oh scared ones, the insanity rush is gone, for now...<P>------------------
~*Ry*~<P><A HREF="http://rykani.scribble.nu" TARGET=_blank>Final Release</A><P>"Doing stuff is over-rated... I mean, Hitler did a lot of stuff, and don't we all wish he had just stayed at home and gotten stoned?" - The Tao of Steve (a movie, hoochies)

ShimmeringStardust
Regular Poster

Post by ShimmeringStardust »

What's with that senseless poking of Plushie Mountain! ...AACK! YOU'LL GET CHALK ALL OVER SEIFER!! **dives into Plushie Mountain to dig out Seifer**<P>

India

Post by India »

Am I back...Nope...<P>Jus here!<P>*takes her plushie mountain away from evil peoples harm and disappears once more...why? Cuz she wun be annoyin n e one...*

Rykani

Post by Rykani »

INDI!! *chases her goddess* lol...

Matt-LitH

Post by Matt-LitH »

yea....chalk....**quickly hides the Seifer plushie impaled on the pool cue**<P>^_^;;;;<P>------------------
-"What clan are you?"

Matt-LitH

Post by Matt-LitH »

welcome back, Indi.<P>Just out of curiousity, where'd your old posts go?<P>------------------
-"What clan are you?"

Rykani

Post by Rykani »

Since Indi felt bad, and isn't gonna come back here, I'll answer that for ya...
Indi was... banished by the other half of your duo there Matt my boy. (Apparently, the same was to happen to me, but I'm a stubborn li'l creature.) She then went and deleted all she had ever said/done... *snoof* Ry ry is saddened... her goddess isn't coming back, not for anyone, not even me... not even Nathan... oh wha oh... *cuddles her cartoon self* Nathan, this isn't goin too well... and now we both talk in the third person... waaaah...

Myouga

Post by Myouga »

? Where'd the plushie mountain go? And why is a Seifer plushie impaled on that pool cue? Also...looking for any new updates. *waits "patiently"*<P>------------------
*grunt*

ShimmeringStardust
Regular Poster

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Myouga:
<B>? Where'd the plushie mountain go? And why is a Seifer plushie impaled on that pool cue? Also...looking for any new updates. *waits "patiently"*<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
Waiiiiit...if Plushie Mountain is missing...then what the HAIL am I sitting in?! **looks around to see bootleg plushies of Johto League Pokemon** ....AHHH!<P>

ShimmeringStardust
Regular Poster

Fan art ONLY if it's fanservicy Randall pics.<P>*WHAM!*<P>Ittai-yo...I was kidding....can't you people take a joke? That Orochi-Leona 11" plastic figure really hurts...<P>

Rykani

Post by Rykani »

Meep.
Simple question, from a simple gal... WILL YOU TAKE FAN ART THINGIES? If so... I'm bored... o.o;; so will draw, for attention, yes. I go now.
Write to me art bois, c'mon, ya know ya wanna!<P>(Pssssst.... if you dunno my addy for whatever reason, rykani@yahoo.com is the way to go... my crappy drawings await yer response!)

Rykani

Post by Rykani »

*gets this oh so nervous look* Uh... uh... yea... haha... joke... *runs away, scared anyway*

ShimmeringStardust
Regular Poster

...so, wait, does that mean you *did* draw fanservicy Randall pics?

Matt-LitH

Post by Matt-LitH »

YES! Fanservice! Please send!! I've had a page ready for fanartists for a while!! ^_^ thank you!!!!!! (Send to lostinthehalls@yahoo.com, please)<P>------------------
-"What clan are you?"

Rykani

Post by Rykani »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ShimmeringStardust:
<B>...so, wait, does that mean you *did* draw fanservicy Randall pics?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Meep... if I understood that, then I might... hehe... and Matt... alrighty, just needed permission... I don't like drawing other people's characters, without permission ^.^

Rykani

Post by Rykani »

Bwahaha... drawn (or scribbled... -.-) scanned and sent. Now it's up to you guys to show everyone my atrocity of a drawing. Buh bye now!