Suggestion Box

Postby CoWriter on Thu Apr 19, 2001 11:20 am

Hello Board Goers --<P>This is the co-writer, and I thought, to make my job as Forge of the Universe easier, I might open up a discussion as to what you, the readers and people who make this worthwhile, want to see in ConScrew. These suggestions will then be thrown into the fray that is ConScrew scripting (check the Banned Script Files on the site) and perhaps something of you will come out of it. We'll try to give you credit if we lift it from here.<P>------------------
BJ Cooper, Co-Writer of ConScrew
<A HREF="mailto:yellatwriter@excite.com">yellatwriter@excite.com</A>
CoWriter

Postby A Man In Black on Fri Apr 27, 2001 9:06 am

Okay. This may sound harsh, but there's no rancor behind it, I assure you.<P>Jettison the frames on the opening page. They're ugly and pointless.<P>For that matter, the border is a bit obnoxious, too. So is "All your foo are belong to bar."<P>The layout looks awful at any resolution but 800x600. 640x48 is worth supporting.<P>You MIGHT want to make the "Today's Comic" a BIT more prominent. It's hard to find, now. Better yet, put the comic on the main page.<P>Having all of the subpage open in a new window is tres annoying. Most people like having their screens somewhat uncluttered.<P>Just some random advice, from a passerby....
A Man In Black
Regular Poster

Postby CoWriter on Fri Apr 27, 2001 10:43 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by A Man In Black:
<B>Okay. This may sound harsh, but there's no rancor behind it, I assure you.<P>Jettison the frames on the opening page. They're ugly and pointless.<P>For that matter, the border is a bit obnoxious, too. So is "All your foo are belong to bar."<P>The layout looks awful at any resolution but 800x600. 640x48 is worth supporting.<P>You MIGHT want to make the "Today's Comic" a BIT more prominent. It's hard to find, now. Better yet, put the comic on the main page.<P>Having all of the subpage open in a new window is tres annoying. Most people like having their screens somewhat uncluttered.<P>Just some random advice, from a passerby....</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Although I'm not responsible for layout, we've already discussed a layout change for the near future. The pandas and the title statement will be retired. If you don't like the next one, well, we'll be changing it around every so often.<P>As for the resolution issues, I view it in 1024x768 and I am pretty happy, so I guess there just has to be more work to make things 640x480 compliant. We'll see what we can do.<P><P>------------------
CoWriter

Postby Shastar25 on Sat May 05, 2001 9:18 am

My suggestion?<P>MORE PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING REFERENCES!!!!<P>*composes himself*<P>Sorry, i just played my Fire Pro Wrestling G game for the first time and I'm a little stoked^_^<P>Dan
Shastar25

Postby CoWriter on Thu May 10, 2001 7:01 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shastar25:
<B>My suggestion?<P>MORE PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING REFERENCES!!!!<P>*composes himself*<P>Sorry, i just played my Fire Pro Wrestling G game for the first time and I'm a little stoked^_^<P>Dan</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>We can do that. I'll see about throwing it into the mix. <P>WARNING NOTE -- please be aware that ConScrew is currently working off about a month of pre-planned material, so changes tend to show up a little later than expected.<P><P>------------------
CoWriter

Return to ConScrew