Could the old f___ckers have been right????

Postby Chris Copeland on Wed Sep 26, 2001 10:14 am

Damn....websites all over the damn internet are closing shop. Can someone explain to me why some f-ing a-hole is getting rich charging an arm and a leg for bandwidth ?? I mean this has to be stopped...or there wont even be a f-ing internet I am really suprised keenspace hasnt shut down yet...its not long I tell you I am predicting it. Anyways AT&T and the rest of them money hungry mother _____ers can kiss my @ss 3 my fav websites have shut down this year cause they cant afford bandwidth charges...
Chris Copeland
Regular Poster

Postby J on Wed Sep 26, 2001 10:29 am

Free sites are dying down all over the place. My old free server, drak.net, is taking all their stuff down at the end of the month. freespeech.org is deleting half their pages and putting ads on what's left. <P>Just had to find some way to squeeze money out of the internet, didn't they? <P>------------------
<A HREF="http://www.internal-combustion.net" TARGET=_blank>internal-combustion.net</A>
J
Regular Poster

Postby Mandingo on Thu Sep 27, 2001 9:01 am

Big man, censoring himself.<P>Heh.<P>Amazon.com is an amazing site, and they have never turned a profit. I wouldn't be surprised if they shut down fairly soon. I mean, they can outsource their members list for only so long...<p>[This message has been edited by mandingo (edited 09-27-2001).]
Mandingo
Regular Poster

Postby Chris Copeland on Fri Sep 28, 2001 8:59 am

Ha ha good point mandingo...but in like 98 when they where not turning a profit I was like...they will be shut down by 2000 deffinatly...now its almost 2002...hmmm..anyways I hope they dont the guy who runs the place is a cool dood..we'll he seems to be
Chris Copeland
Regular Poster

Return to Warp 9 to Hell