Long Following

Long Following

Postby DMajorBoss on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:27 am

Salutations.

I notice that not much action has been happening in this area. I still read the comic, though, as I kind of grew up on it (was around since its start).

Anyway, I just thought I'd share my appreciation for the comic and all that's gone down over the years. I've done my best to keep up with the story and, in full truth, there are some things that I don't understand at 100%. Nevertheless, I still read, still enjoy, and I do my best to do the research when possible.

I wonder if there are any others that are still following...anyone else who keeps watching and viewing and such.

Thanks for the great shares, all in all. Here's to much more!
All that has ever been created was done so for a reason, even if that reason is just for it to be.
DMajorBoss

Re: Long Following

Postby DMajorBoss on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:10 pm

Well then...a spam post...I can see that these forums aren't like they used to be.
All that has ever been created was done so for a reason, even if that reason is just for it to be.
DMajorBoss

Postby DMajorBoss on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Is the entirety of this forum hacked or something? There's nothing but a bunch of spammers here.

I was hoping that there'd be some readers, writers, and general viewers here that still enjoyed the place...guess I was wrong.
DMajorBoss

Postby KatEllis on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:06 pm

DMajorBoss wrote:Is the entirety of this forum hacked or something? There's nothing but a bunch of spammers here.

I was hoping that there'd be some readers, writers, and general viewers here that still enjoyed the place...guess I was wrong.

No, the forum isn't hacked, but there are spambots that infest all Keenspot forums. I still try to keep the comic going, although I don't have much free time nowadays.
KatEllis
Cartoon Hero

Postby DMajorBoss on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:31 pm

Ah, understandable, and it's good to hear from you.

Might I ask what keeps you busy these days? I kind of assume "real life things," but I was curious as to whether it was a job or something else.

I do see that you still update, so it's always good to see you and hear from you.
DMajorBoss

Postby KatEllis on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:38 pm

DMajorBoss wrote:Ah, understandable, and it's good to hear from you.

Might I ask what keeps you busy these days? I kind of assume "real life things," but I was curious as to whether it was a job or something else.

I do see that you still update, so it's always good to see you and hear from you.

It's mostly job-related. My employer is a good one, but they run entirely too lean, and nine times out of ten it's yours truly who has to pick up where others leave off or drop the ball. It makes for a lot of overtime money, but very little time to spend it. <=) I keep hoping that they will evetually hire some more people and take the load off of those who are already here, but so far that hasn't happened yet. I will keep the comic going, though, even if I can't update as often. Thanks for sticking with me!
KatEllis
Cartoon Hero

Postby DMajorBoss on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Ah, you are so very welcome. At least you're making good cash in all of this.

I wish you the best, and know that you've always got at least one reader here!
DMajorBoss

Postby KatEllis on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:21 am

Tehimmy wrote:It's nice to see you're up and about, Kat! I'm also still here and reading.

I entirely empathize work overtaking free time and having too little of your own to spend to your own. I hope and wish you well!

Thanks, I'm really glad to have readers that wll stick with me!

I've got a cute story planned for 2013, I hope I'll get a chance to draw it!
KatEllis
Cartoon Hero

supers best a topics

Postby SaultVap on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:43 pm

wery nice!!!!!!!!:) yo!:)
SaultVap

Return to Kit n Kay Boodle