The Neverending Perversion #1

ZGGT
Regular Poster

Post by ZGGT »

Okay, people, here's a game for you all to play. I'm going to post a paragraph or so of a story, and you're all going to help me finish it by each adding a paragraph in turn. Only three rules apply:<P>1) It must be perverse.
2) Don't post twice in a row.
3) Only I have the power to write THE END, because I'm more specialler than you.<P>THE STORY.<P>He wasn't crazy. Oh, no, Professor Al was sure of that. Perfectly sane. After all, who wouldn't want to meet the major figures of history? Meet... talk to... hey, if he wanted to fuck a few, was that insane? No. "I'm not a mad scientist," Al thought as he entered his time machine and set the date. "I'm just a scientist." And he hit the big green button, sending him hurtling back in time...<P>*pass*<P>------------------
ZGGT
Not An Acronym, Just a Name
http://corruption.keenspace.com

Grrrpoop

Post by Grrrpoop »

Prof. Al tried to open the door of the Time Machine but realised he'd forgotten to insulate the handle. "Oww FUCK!!" he exclaimed as the flesh sizzled and the smell of pork filled the Machine. Using a spatula he frees his hand and kicks the door open swearing non-stop.<P>He's went back a bit too far. It's like fucking Jurassic Park, but the monsters aren't as realistic or interesting. A caveman notices his poncy girly long hair and winks at him, grunts, beats his chest, then grabs Prof. Al and takes him back to his cave for..<P>*pass*

GentlePussyCat

Post by GentlePussyCat »

Hours of good ol' fashion ass sex. Prof. Al had never thought man lovin' could be so good, but alas, this cave man was primal and got Al off like none before. The grunting and aggressiveness of this man beast got him all hot and bothered. Oh yes, this was different then Prof. Al had invisioned his time travel adventure, but god was he in heaven. After a few hours, Prof. Al collapsed from sexual exhaustion, and...<P>------------------
I am woman, hear me puuuuuurrrrr.

ZGGT
Regular Poster

Post by ZGGT »

...awoke to find himself covered with a thick layer of dust. "What the fuck?" he thought, brushing himself off. He walked out of the cave to see a group of people in togas standing around his time machine, now a rusty wreck.<P>"Fuck!" he thought, "I must have set up a quantum instability in the waveform!" What this meant, he had no idea, but he was definitely jumping forward through time without the help of his machine.<P>Just then, the group of people turned around and spotted the Professor. They began babbling excitedly in Greek. Al could catch the Greek words for "goddess" and "tribute". He knew he was screwed when the Greeks tackled him and started carrying him away.<P>They eventually brought him to a tent and threw him inside, where he knew he would meet what these people thought was a goddess...

Grrrpoop

Post by Grrrpoop »

..unfortunately, the greeks liked their women a tad chunky, and this woman was a "Goddess". Boy was she fat. And it was bathtime. Al was led into her private chamber for a meeting so that the greeks could display their "tribute" to their living goddess. The words "soapy", "whale" and "Michelin" sprung to Al's mind. <P>He pushed these thoughts aside and got creative. He didn't want to be sacrificed to appease this beast - he was brainy and stuff, he designed a time machine for christs sake! And he was too young and handsome to die. He decided to abandon all moral standards and..

Airikblade

Post by Airikblade »

...heaving a great sigh, Prof. Al moved forward, picked up the soap, and began bathing the "Goddess." Shuddering as his hands moved over her corpulent form, he thoroughly cleaned her up. Surprisingly, Prof. Al found himself getting aroused by the massive amounts of nude flesh under his hands. The "Goddess" smiled at him, reached out and grabbed his cock, stroking it through his pants. "What the hell? Why not," Prof. Al muttered to himself as his hands moved between the tree-trunks which were the "Goddess'" thighs...