Deleting a comic

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.

Deleting a comic

Postby thereforeiamgeek on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Hi, I looked through the stickies and I can't find the relevant information: how do I go about deleting a comic if I don't remember my old username/password/email? I ask because I was dumb enough to put my full name on it, and it has come up a few times in job interviews, I really need it to be less available! It hasn't been updated since about April of 2008, but I cannot get into comicgenesis or the wiki to remove the damning evidence.
thereforeiamgeek

Re: Deleting a comic

Postby LibertyCabbage on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 am

Hi, thereforeiamgeek,

Have you tried using the Lost Password tool? The username should be whatever the first part of your Comic Genesis URL is (abcd.comicgenesis.com).

You might have to access the attached e-mail address in order to change the password. If you aren't able to get into your old e-mail account for whatever reason, then your next step would be to PM an admin and see if they can change your information for you.
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero

Re: Deleting a comic

Postby STrRedWolf on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:52 pm

Definitely, if you can't get your password recovered, PM me or Kisai. I'm one of the admins, and I'm trying not to be as AWOL as I have been lately...
Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price
Admin, Comic Genesis
Artist/Writer, Stalag '99 (WolfSkunks and Drygers, oh my!)
I NEED MORE TIME, CAPTIN!
STrRedWolf
Confuzzled CG Admin
Confuzzled CG Admin

Return to Help Center