news about skid row

Postby Sputnik on Tue Aug 14, 2001 1:58 am

Ok, heres the news about skidrow:Expect it to be open for business in one to two weeks. The site will be created by none other than Mike(Vet on the Net). The site is somewhat a spin-off of votn, bringing back everyone's favorite depressed catgirl...It will also feature work from JohnHenderson(Missbegotten) and me,Sputnik(Sammy the Cigar Smoking Dog). Please...PLEASE check this one out.
-Sputnik
Sputnik

Postby Carl Sjostrand on Fri Aug 17, 2001 11:48 am

It appears up since I went to the site and there was a comic on it. If it's offically open, I'll post a link on my site so the 5 people who visit my site will visit Skidrow.
Carl Sjostrand
Regular Poster

Postby SpellCaster2 on Tue Aug 21, 2001 4:47 am

Okay. I'll go check it out. Good to see you're still strippen' Mike! Can't wait!<P>------------------
Just your average power hungry mage.
SpellCaster2
Regular Poster

Postby Werecat on Tue Aug 21, 2001 4:53 am

Hm, I knew something would come up. I've looked at the site, and I must say, I'm glad somethings come around. I'm sure it'll be fun! ^_^<P>------------------
=^^= <--|meow!
Werecat
Regular Poster

Postby OdinBZ on Wed Aug 22, 2001 11:39 am

Considering how well Otaku-ohki is with humor and ever-improving art, I know this is gonna be cool ---(OdinBZ, aka Bizikat, a fan of Otaku-ohki who previously kept his mouth shut)
OdinBZ

Postby Sputnik on Tue Aug 28, 2001 12:45 am

holy crap,the computer used to update skidrow has a friggin virus...it'll be a while untill anything can get up on the net,so be patient. in the meantime,john h will be doing a guest stint on funny farm. i dont know the specifics,but when i do,ill let you guys know...in the meantime,what does everyone think of the first skidrow comic? pretty mediorce,eh?
Sputnik

Postby OdinBZ on Wed Aug 29, 2001 12:03 am

Who's the person Wolfric and Sinoki were talking to? The main character?
OdinBZ

Postby Carl Sjostrand on Thu Aug 30, 2001 7:27 am

I liked the first comic.... And now I can't think of how to describe it. I hate when that happens. Anyways, it sucks the computer got a virus. I hope it's up again soon. I'll inform the people who visit from my site of the virus. Skidrow looks like it's going to be really good, get it back up soon.<P>------------------
Chiisai Bakas! - <A HREF="http://crazyc.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>http://crazyc.keenspace.com</A>
Carl Sjostrand
Regular Poster

Postby GrinchGirlSam on Tue Oct 09, 2001 1:53 am

Hey Mike, it's Sam! Remember me! I'm still here! I'm glad to hear you're starting up drawing again! You think you could post a link for the new comic here on the forum? Please?? For me?? Thanx a ton in advance! Later, Sam ^_-
GrinchGirlSam
Regular Poster

Return to Vet on the Net