Archive anomalies

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.

Archive anomalies

Postby Deckard Canine on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:11 pm

An archive binger called my attention to some bizarre errors in my "Downscale" archive. First, there are two blank entries where they shouldn't be any entries, here and here. The latter gets skipped when you click back from the next strip.

More grievously, clicking "Next" from this strip takes you to the current page. That's skipping nearly two years' worth of archives.
Deckard Canine
Regular Poster

Re: Archive anomalies

Postby Mastermind on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:41 am

Maybe you deleted those two strips and did a regular update, which didn't include them because it updates only a month back. As for the other page, I have no idea. Try deleting this strip, full update, re-upload and update again.
Mastermind
Regular Poster

Re: Archive anomalies

Postby Deckard Canine on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:19 am

Mastermind wrote:Maybe you deleted those two strips and did a regular update, which didn't include them because it updates only a month back.

I think you're right. But can anything be done about it?

Mastermind wrote:As for the other page, I have no idea. Try deleting this strip, full update, re-upload and update again.

Didn't work. Thanks anyway.
Deckard Canine
Regular Poster

Return to Help Center