Carried Away by a Moonlight Romancia

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.
Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Re: Carried Away by a Moonlight Romancia

Post by Kazokuhouou »

I think he'd find that worth it, Seras.

BigKwell
Regular Poster

Post by BigKwell »

(reads last 2 strips)

:o

What a sec? D's speed from Seras? How is that possible?

(On second thought... I don't wanna know!) :oops:
Elwin "Blaine" Coldiron

"When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."
Stephen W. Hawking

Ghostfriendly

Post by Ghostfriendly »

After all those touching Alucard/Integra moments, a polyamorous ending is pretty wacky, but its certainly a suprise end. Really worried about Walter's fate.

SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Post by SailorPtah »

Walter's fate was covered in the Sunday strip...

Seras' crush on Integra has been a running background theme for a while now. At first I didn't plan for it to go this far, but, well, sometimes characters have minds of their own ^_^

BigKwell
Regular Poster

Post by BigKwell »

SailorPtah wrote:Walter's fate was covered in the Sunday strip...

Seras' crush on Integra has been a running background theme for a while now. At first I didn't plan for it to go this far, but, well, sometimes characters have minds of their own ^_^
My 'Through the Years/Night Angels' fanfiction series has Integra and Seras as unrequited lesbian lovers. I'm still struggling how the two should consummate their relationship. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open!
Elwin "Blaine" Coldiron

"When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."
Stephen W. Hawking

flyboy254
Regular Poster

Post by flyboy254 »

Does anyone else have a curious idea that one day the Pennwoods are gonna have enough of Hellsing and axe the organization?
Vampires can be exceedingly charming when they need to be. They will joke, cajole and flatter, and just when you think, "vampires aren't so bad," you've got a pair of fangs buried in your neck.

For those who still insist on treating vampirism as a romantic existence, consider the suicide note left behind by Jacob Drexel, member of a prominent Philadelphia family who was transformed in 1937. After Drexel leaped off the City Hall tower one snowy night, a suicide note was found that closed with the following lines: "I have been living in constant torment over the unspeakable acts I have committed, and yet I am powerless to stop committing them. May God forgive me."

- Dr. Hugo Pecos, FVZA Director Emeritus

Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Post by Kazokuhouou »

As the name of the organization? Yes.

The organization itself? Doubtful as long as vampires exist, but would probably get absorbed into His/Her Majesty's Armed Forces.

EDIT: Then again they might keep 'Hellsing' in the title of the new organization for tradition's sake.

KLCtheBookWorm
Regular Poster

Post by KLCtheBookWorm »

BigKwell wrote:

My 'Through the Years/Night Angels' fanfiction series has Integra and Seras as unrequited lesbian lovers. I'm still struggling how the two should consummate their relationship. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open!
http://hellsing.comicgenesis.com/d/20090224.html "You can always customize." Alucard turns into Girlycard, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that Seras could turn male.

However, D looks too much like Alucard for me to be satisfied with this explanation.

Ghostfriendly

Post by Ghostfriendly »

I was just hoping he would turn out to have been saved at the last minute...

Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Post by Kazokuhouou »

I know. But at least he died sane. And actually quite a lot like Jeeves had.

Oh, Integra, when will you learn not to tempt fate?

EDIT: He'll do well.

Wait. OMG. THat HAS to be the worst fate for Enrico, having to play guardian angel to his enemy's son.

Chaos Priest
Regular Poster

Post by Chaos Priest »

Kazokuhouou wrote:Wait. OMG. THat HAS to be the worst fate for Enrico, having to play guardian angel to his enemy's son.
And a Protestant half-vampire, at that.

Also, I must say the boy has excellent taste. Twilight Sparkle is the best pony :D
"I refuse to have a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent."
"Ah, but I am a master of unarmed combat!"

KLCtheBookWorm
Regular Poster

Post by KLCtheBookWorm »

Kazokuhouou wrote:Wait. OMG. THat HAS to be the worst fate for Enrico, having to play guardian angel to his enemy's son.
And they say God doesn't have a sense of humor. :lol:

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Post by Xuanwu »

Most Integra x Seras stuff has Seras gaining "extra parts" for consumating their relationship. In this case she'd probably copy from Pip's template inside her. I'm guessing they used a cocktail of Vlad's genetic material as the makeshift baby batter. That's assuming it wasn't simply in vitro fertilization to make it a "virgin birth." That, of course, would make Divyendu a contender for the Messiah.

And I think Enrico would find ways to have fun in his role. After all, he's the guardian angel of Integra's kid. That means his goal is to keep him safe - but not out of mischief!

"Mommy, are you and daddy wrestling?"
"Mommy, these brown sticks taste weird."
"Mommy, look at what I caught!"

Endless headaches can abound when you have some influence over the actions of a child.

flyboy254
Regular Poster

Post by flyboy254 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY

We'll meet again...

*Sniff* So that's it then. I've gotta tell you all, it's been a fun ride. And it's been a helluva journey.
Vampires can be exceedingly charming when they need to be. They will joke, cajole and flatter, and just when you think, "vampires aren't so bad," you've got a pair of fangs buried in your neck.

For those who still insist on treating vampirism as a romantic existence, consider the suicide note left behind by Jacob Drexel, member of a prominent Philadelphia family who was transformed in 1937. After Drexel leaped off the City Hall tower one snowy night, a suicide note was found that closed with the following lines: "I have been living in constant torment over the unspeakable acts I have committed, and yet I am powerless to stop committing them. May God forgive me."

- Dr. Hugo Pecos, FVZA Director Emeritus

yamiangie
Regular Poster

Post by yamiangie »

Shouldn't death have a broom?

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Post by Xuanwu »

ASHN's Transgender Remembrance Day comics aren't in the official archives. That's something to take care of, probably. I'm surprised BICP isn't doing anything for it, since that touches more on those themes.

Edit: Ah, the BICP strip appeared for me.

Mrrout
Regular Poster

Post by Mrrout »

END OF SHINE;I'M SO SAD!
IT WAS THE FIRST THING I LOOKED AT IN THE MORNING

Kazokuhouou
Regular Poster

Post by Kazokuhouou »

Me too, the minute it turned eleven (I'm on Central time) I would go to Shine for the next comic. I get the feeling I'm still gonna be doing it for a while, even after Eagle of Hermes is done.