OFFICIAL Mr., Ms., & Thing ComicGenesis 2011

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.

Re: OFFICIAL Mr., Ms., & Thing ComicGenesis 2011

Postby peterabnny on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:23 am

McDuffies wrote:You could have waited a bit longer and save it for the next year.

How much longer? Will it even happen next year? Should I could pull it and save it for next year? I dunno. I figured what the hell, now that it's finally and fully finished (the art part was done months ago; I just now finished the text). Certainly VCC suggested as such. *shrugs* It's not like I'd have a chance in hell of going anywhere with it anyway, compared with so many more and better-talented artists around here.
"I've come to accept a lot of what's wrong with this world, and there's not much I can do about it." - Johnny "Rotten" Lydon

Old school comic. New school flavor. Updated monthly.
http://www.crittersonline.org
peterabnny
Regular Poster

Postby Mastermind on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:45 am

Love the outfits! Peter should enter the contest too. It's august so you better start drawing :wink:
Also, cute backgrounds, I barely noticed at first glance.
Mastermind
Regular Poster

Postby McDuffies on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:02 pm

peterabnny wrote:(the art part was done months ago; I just now finished the text).

That's one perfectionist writer there!
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Postby peterabnny on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:46 am

Mastermind wrote:Love the outfits! Peter should enter the contest too. It's august so you better start drawing :wink:
Also, cute backgrounds, I barely noticed at first glance.

Thank you very much! :D

The backgrounds were the result of a time crunch and me not being able to think of anything better. 8-) Maybe I should enter Peter, since you suggested so nicely. And you're right - I should get started drawing. Three months ago. :-? Maybe enter Peter, and let this be a way-in-advance preview.

McDuffies wrote:
peterabnny wrote:(the art part was done months ago; I just now finished the text).

That's one perfectionist writer there!

Heh... More like finally getting back to it. I busted ass to get the artwork to the station, only to watch as the train already pulled out and was picking up speed. So I pretty much shelved the whole project and forgot about it until last week.
Last edited by peterabnny on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I've come to accept a lot of what's wrong with this world, and there's not much I can do about it." - Johnny "Rotten" Lydon

peterabnny
Regular Poster

Postby VeryCuddlyCornpone on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:28 pm

Those look great, Peter! I'm sorry about the whole deadline fiasco. Hopefully everything will run a bit more smoothly next time around, whether I'm running it or not.
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero

Postby peterabnny on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:06 am

VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:Those look great, Peter! I'm sorry about the whole deadline fiasco. Hopefully everything will run a bit more smoothly next time around, whether I'm running it or not.

No worries, Cuddly. It was just one of those things, I guess. Story of my life. I am still holding you on the hook for that fanart you promised, tho! :)

Thanks for the props! :)

peterabnny
Regular Poster

Postby VeryCuddlyCornpone on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:43 am

Yes I still need to do all of those for everyboday! I'm just trying to get a bit of a buffer for my own comic and then I can spend some time doing things for others.
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero

Previous

Return to General Discussion