Triptych Part III: Blitzkrieg Cats!

For questions about, comments on, and other assorted discussion of all things Shine-y.

Triptych Part III: Blitzkrieg Cats!

Postby Xuanwu on Sun May 08, 2011 9:09 pm

I'm still wondering if Alucard will be defeated by math.

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Re: Triptych Part III: Blitzkrieg Cats!

Postby BigKwell on Mon May 09, 2011 9:41 am

Xuanwu wrote:I'm still wondering if Alucard will be defeated by math.

Not really certain about that. Oh BTW, I'm in now.
Elwin "Blaine" Coldiron

"When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."
Stephen W. Hawking
BigKwell
Regular Poster

Postby Xuanwu on Tue May 10, 2011 1:52 am

Just had a thought: if Integra just dressed as her devil side and ordered Major to heel, he'd totally do it. War averted through dominatrix fantasies!

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby yamiangie on Tue May 10, 2011 4:52 pm

no someone would need to cosplay as War.
yamiangie
Regular Poster

Postby Xuanwu on Tue May 10, 2011 8:58 pm

"Is that the bridge?"

"No, that's the third bridge. It's down."

I wonder if we're going to get Reseda vs. Captain. Cat vs. Dog!

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby flyboy254 on Tue May 10, 2011 10:02 pm

$20 on the mutt.
Vampires can be exceedingly charming when they need to be. They will joke, cajole and flatter, and just when you think, "vampires aren't so bad," you've got a pair of fangs buried in your neck.

For those who still insist on treating vampirism as a romantic existence, consider the suicide note left behind by Jacob Drexel, member of a prominent Philadelphia family who was transformed in 1937. After Drexel leaped off the City Hall tower one snowy night, a suicide note was found that closed with the following lines: "I have been living in constant torment over the unspeakable acts I have committed, and yet I am powerless to stop committing them. May God forgive me."

- Dr. Hugo Pecos, FVZA Director Emeritus
flyboy254
Regular Poster

Postby FelinaofL2 on Tue May 10, 2011 10:34 pm

I also bet on Captain. Gotta support the Nazi puppy.
Gundam Wing has hot guys, kick-ass women and mechs. Hellsing has hot guys, kick-ass women and guns. ^_^ Ah, the joys of anime.
FelinaofL2
Regular Poster

Postby baobhansidhe on Thu May 12, 2011 12:00 am

Xuanwu, I totally blame you for the Blitzkrieg Bop lyrics going through my head.
No lovely Welsh vowels for you!
(Why yes, I am watching Torchwood, how did you know?)
Fill The Moon on TVTropes! Fill The Moon and One Great Circle on Fanfiction.net!
Because I can't pimp my friend's fanfiction universe enough.
Banner and avatar by myself.
baobhansidhe

Postby Athos on Sat May 14, 2011 8:22 pm

A three hour tour? Didn't you do the "Stranded on a desert island" storyline years ago?
Athos
Regular Poster

Postby Chickenperson on Sun May 15, 2011 12:23 am

I suddenly can no longer see any of the images on the site, and the link at the top isn't working. Does anyone else have this problem?

How Order 13 Should Have Gone:

Incognito: *creepy voice* I'm going to violate every part of your being.

Integral:..with what?

http://community.livejournal.com/hellsing/1280473.html Click here for the first ever SchrodingerxIncognito fic.
Chickenperson
Regular Poster

Postby flyboy254 on Sun May 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Can you really kill something that's already dead? I don't see Yumiko's problem here.

That's right, I said it!
Vampires can be exceedingly charming when they need to be. They will joke, cajole and flatter, and just when you think, "vampires aren't so bad," you've got a pair of fangs buried in your neck.

For those who still insist on treating vampirism as a romantic existence, consider the suicide note left behind by Jacob Drexel, member of a prominent Philadelphia family who was transformed in 1937. After Drexel leaped off the City Hall tower one snowy night, a suicide note was found that closed with the following lines: "I have been living in constant torment over the unspeakable acts I have committed, and yet I am powerless to stop committing them. May God forgive me."

flyboy254
Regular Poster

Postby Xuanwu on Sun May 15, 2011 8:44 pm

flyboy254 wrote:Can you really kill something that's already dead? I don't see Yumiko's problem here.

Yomiko, I think you mean. Yumiko is the one Robin just saved. Also, I concur. This is probably Yomiko, based on what she just said.

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby BigKwell on Mon May 16, 2011 9:29 am

flyboy254 wrote:Can you really kill something that's already dead? I don't see Yumiko's problem here.

That's right, I said it!

Yomiko Readman's a bibliophile. To her, books have souls, and having destroyed so many books at the British Library torments her. But I wonder how Reseda's going to handle it when she finds the reason for Yomiko's torment.
Elwin "Blaine" Coldiron

"When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."
Stephen W. Hawking
BigKwell
Regular Poster

Postby Xuanwu on Mon May 16, 2011 9:15 pm

...Captain needs to turn around and walk away. Full-power Seras can beat him (with Pip's help). Alucard could probably take him. Yomiko is more powerful than either. Her only disadvantage is her mental state isn't as focused as normal, but that just means it won't end as quickly.

(I'm betting Reseda will take him on, though, since it's more fun for her.)

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Postby Starcat5 on Tue May 17, 2011 8:50 am

Ah, crap! Not him! Not now!

*In the distance, a wolf howls*

Damnit, my inner Sir Penwood fanboy is also my inner werewolf fanboy, and he has a persecution complex stemming from historical events of people being tortured into confessing to being werewolves, blighting crops, eating the fetus out of pregnant women, etc, and promptly being executed for their trouble. Sure, he lets settings where lycanthropy = rabies/Aids slide. He was in fact ecstatic over the Harry Potter series using one as a fill in for the plight of the handicapped.

*More howls, with the sounds of snapping chains*

...err, lets speed this up. He equates the persecution of real life "Werewolves" with the persecution of Jews, which leads to an understandable loathing of Nazis. Which means he thinks of the Captain as a "traitor" of some kind, and wants to rip the guy's head off and shove monk's wort down his throat. A traitor to "Whom", I'm not sure, but since at this point he's basically a character in his own right rather than just an extension of myself, I have trouble following his thought process some days. Also, since he never got a chance to actually BE an in comic Penwood fanboy, he has been in a sour mood lat...

*The sound of a piece of string snapping, only infinitely louder, followed by a howl of triumph and rage*

How in the name of Hel did THAT happen?!? The dwarves I got it from said that was the same stuff that Asgard used to keep their own giant wolf from mauling Odin! I need to do some damage control. I'll check back later. D:
Starcat5
Regular Poster

Postby FelinaofL2 on Tue May 17, 2011 7:24 pm

CAPTAIN~~~!!! :D *gleeful*
Gundam Wing has hot guys, kick-ass women and mechs. Hellsing has hot guys, kick-ass women and guns. ^_^ Ah, the joys of anime.
FelinaofL2
Regular Poster

Postby SailorPtah on Wed May 18, 2011 10:36 am

Dropping in to note that Shine finally has a Facebook page. Go forth and +like!
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Postby flyboy254 on Wed May 18, 2011 8:07 pm

I have no idea who to root for right now.

flyboy254
Regular Poster

Postby SailorPtah on Wed May 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Rule of thumb: When in doubt, root for the one that's not a Nazi.
SailorPtah
Cartoon Hero

Postby Xuanwu on Wed May 18, 2011 9:05 pm

SailorPtah wrote:Rule of thumb: When in doubt, root for the one that's not a Nazi.

Unless it's a pretty girl in glasses with dark hair. (Or a catboy.) :D

Captain's lucky. He'll only have to fight the weaker of the two. More sporting, definitely.

Xuanwu
Cartoon Hero

Next

Return to And Shine Heaven Now